Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:38 pm
(I had given an idea a few times already! but no one seems to read my posts here, but I have to agree with vash on this it doesn't seem realistic, and if people wanted to do medical things they should have gone with priority, meaning worse cases first, head injury is bad but if you were hit with a bomb you would be worked on earlier....in any case I will keep my lips shut if you want elana in the rp, find a way to get in touch with her....like a feral running into the forest other than that she won't know)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:31 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk
(( Umm isn't the Inn still filled with the strange white light coming from some random skunk that artemis brought into the tavern that's completley unharmed even though standing in the open while the hunters filled the entire Inn full of bullets and even a grenade that badly injured cade? ))

****OOC****

Er, probably, but personally, I figure it's been a day or two, so I'm just assuming things cleared up or something, but thas jsut me... sweatdrop

(( It hasn't been a day or two since the whole hunter attack... I don't think we're going on real life based time... ))

****OOC****

Yeah well, it's still been a day or two real time, and I personally don't want to keep waiting to be able to RP, so yeah.... ^.^;

(( I've been waiting the past while myself and I don't like it, but I don't think jumping ahead when artemis probably has plans, and when important events were happening might not be a good idea. And if we did jump ahead 2 days then Cade would be dead, cause he was stuck on the staircase bleeding to death with no medical treatment.))

(( But this isn't my rp ne ways so it really doesn't matter... ))

OOC:
mya, I think I'm speaking for Artemis when I say that there -are- important events, there's a storyline established but we both also know that everyone has their lifes and things to solve, so, how about we make this; Let's just assume Tae and Kleah had that bit of conversation -right- before the white light; it's only fair since you guys where away, so, this weekend we can all pick up from the same spot, Tae and Kleah may as well post their reactions to the light, so we can move on; the way I see it, it's how things can work out well without leaving anyone behind, and will give us the chance to advance on the storyline; mya, the Netsune has spoken, and I say we cut on this OOC thread and we continue with the game, mmkay? ^^

Kuro  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:10 am
The sounds of battle had stopped as Artemis slowly opens her eyes. The sight before her was the hunters, standing around talking, confused on what just transpired. Artemis set down her rifle and turned back into the bar. Xathrus was sitting down in a chair and was catching his breath as Artemis walking passed him and squeezes his shoulder, his hand touching hers as she went by. She quickly made her way to the others and grabbed for the med-kit. Doing all she could to make sure everyone’s wounds where properly treated.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:14 am
The white light faded, and the bird-spot on the closet door appeared again. Manda watched it for awhile, and blinked in alarm. Maybe the light had made her crazy, but she just watched the chip in the paint spread it's wings and fly to an area of no-paint where in the middle was a paint chip shaped strangely like a lion. Manda blinked again and shook her head violently. When she opened them again, the closet looked normal, all paint-chips were firmly in place and nothing had moved. She sat a moment, remembering what she had just seen while the events of before played over and over in the back of her mind. She kept seeing Cade, bleeding against the stairs, Dracos' body cut, scratched, bruised, and bleeding. She remembered how she'd fled in fear and anger when she was needed. Dracos was the only one she knew with medical experience, after that it was all first aid....She glared at the closet door again, when she realized that the huge blot of no-paint slightley resembled a forest.....
Manda darted down the stairs. "Artemis!! Artemis!!! That Elana girl...with the lion....she's a doctor!"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:38 am
Kleah slowly opened his eyes, then winced and lifted his head, looking around confusedly. He still had a slight headache and felt the bandages still wrapped around his head. But now everything had gone bright for a moment. And bright lights do not help headaches. He whined slightly, then covered his eyes until the brightness faded away. He slowly got off the bed and slipped out of the room, looking around curiously. 'What was that?' he wondered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:44 am
Manda ran around through all the rooms, looking for someone who might know the way into the forest who wasn't half dead. She saw Artemis busy tending to Cade, Tae looked flat out exhausted, Dracos still looked out of commission...As she ran into the kitchen a familiar white feral caught her attention. "Kleah!! Oh my, are you alright???"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:46 am
Manda_Tifa
Manda ran around through all the rooms, looking for someone who might know the way into the forest who wasn't half dead. She saw Artemis busy tending to Cade, Tae looked flat out exhausted, Dracos still looked out of commission...As she ran into the kitchen a familiar white feral caught her attention. "Kleah!! Oh my, are you alright???"

Kleah meeped and jumped slightly, then blinked and smiled, realizing it was only Manda. He yipped and swished his tail faintly. he asked in feral, quite confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:58 am
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah meeped and jumped slightly, then blinked and smiled, realizing it was only Manda. He yipped and swished his tail faintly. he asked in feral, quite confused.
Manda purred slightly in reassurance and gently stroked his fur. "I'm not sure what happened....All I know is we were attacked by the Resistance I guess. Dracos and Cade are badly hurt, and it looks like you are too. Hey do you remember you're lion friend? Did he ever tell you where he lived or how to get there?"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:07 am
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Manda purred slightly in reassurance and gently stroked his fur. "I'm not sure what happened....All I know is we were attacked by the Resistance I guess. Dracos and Cade are badly hurt, and it looks like you are too. Hey do you remember you're lion friend? Did he ever tell you where he lived or how to get there?"

Kleah mrrred softly and nuzzled her gently, then thought for a moment. He shook his head after a few minutes. He flicked his tail slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:09 am
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah mrrred softly and nuzzled her gently, then thought for a moment. He shook his head after a few minutes. He flicked his tail slightly.
Manda looked at Kleah seriously. "Because Elana's a Doctor. We need her here."

OOC: I need to scoot out for now...will return later for this!  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:12 am
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Manda looked at Kleah seriously. "Because Elana's a Doctor. We need her here."

Kleah blinked, then nodded slowly. he said quietly, trailing off somewhat unsuredly, cocking his head a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:17 am
After tending to Dracos, Cade and Kuro and having them lay down to recover she walks hands a bottle of water to Xathurs, who only nods at her then goes over to Manda and Kleah. “Down in the cellar, there is a passage that leads out to the forest behind the wine rack. Just pull on the bottle of Blood Wine and it will slide up out of the way. If you are going to go, then be sure to take whatever it is you need before hand. I’m going to stay here.”  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:36 am
Artemis Vulpes
After tending to Dracos, Cade and Kuro and having them lay down to recover she walks hands a bottle of water to Xathurs, who only nods at her then goes over to Manda and Kleah. “Down in the cellar, there is a passage that leads out to the forest behind the wine rack. Just pull on the bottle of Blood Wine and it will slide up out of the way. If you are going to go, then be sure to take whatever it is you need before hand. I’m going to stay here.”

Kleah looked up at Artemis and nodded, then yipped. he said, then gulped and stood up, wincing at another sharp pain in his head. he said, glancing towards the kitchen entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 am
Tae woke up in the kitchen at the table there to the voices of manda, Kleah and Artemis and walked out of the kitchen slowly, leaning on the doorframe, "I'll stay to Artemis.. You'll need some help cleaning this place up" Tae smiles softly, "I can go out into the city and see whats happening there too if need be..."  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:52 am
Kleah turned at the sound of Tae's voice and smiled a bit, giving his tail a slight flick. He walked over to her and nuzzled her lightly. he asked softly.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games