Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
YuGiOh cosplay images!|| Kai's a ho; now w/ moar bewbz! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai makes a hotter...
  Boy
  Girl
View Results

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:05 am
-^^- thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:27 am
Aye, looks like you had fun with those posings. Nice. wink  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:16 am
o_o; You looked at them? ...oh damn redface I thought you hated teh gay janxt...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:21 am
Well, I do hate the "junk", but I'm not so stiff that I regard touching as an offense against morality. Like my school, who only enforce the rules with girls for some reason. Forget the guys. stare  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:54 am
well, guys don't usually express their emotions as openly and readily as girls do, so I guess they're okay if they see guys touching, because they won't "do anything like girls might." You know how "promiscuous" we girls are. rolleyes

intelligent textwall time @___@; I promise it's not offensive, taking offence, or anything. Or at least not intentionally... I promise.

...it's interesting that you say that you hate the "junk" (I'm assuming you mean the picture with the kissing, ne?). I mean, it's so different; from my POV, any girl who's kissing some guy in high school out in the open is being used by said guy for sex and other physical pleasures. I guess it comes from my outlook; that's how I see guys: I believe that with the rare exception now and again, guys, in social situations are unable to think with anything but their p***s, and that by falling to anything they say, you are being used. So to me, being used, knowing it, and still letting yourself get used is against my personal morality...

...o_o; paranoia, much?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:15 am
I kinda have that opinion too, but I suppose I use that more of a barrier so that I don't get stuck with some loser. That's why I'm not datinlg until college, and then date a whole lot. But I've got some crazy strict rules to ward off scum, like not holding hands until the wedding day. xd But I also know that girls can be just as shallow as guys can be [though for me I prefer high intelligence to good looks].  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:31 am
right, but I've had some seriously nice guys want to date me and I've felt uncomfortable around them. I mean, 50's, return of chivalry, " can I take you on a picnic in a rose garden for lunch?" kind of seriously nice, and my mental defenses shot up anyway. o_o; I think that was what set me off to " hmm. if I'm not wooed by something like that, I think I'm pretty gay @__@;" because, if some chick did that, I'd be in the palm of their hand xDDD. Funny, because it seems like I'd be the one to take someone out to a rose garden for a picnic for a date xDDD I could see myself doing that... gonk xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:47 am
"You know, there's a reason that I've taken you to a rose garden today..."
lol

With a chaperon [another strict rule of mine, along with an actual list of characteristics I'm looking for, which I do have with me right now]. I'd probably go with a guy like that. Now, knowing how brainless I can be, I would probably have no clue if a lesbian was into me or not. I would be very intensely weirded out if I did know, though.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:54 am
xDD to be honest, I wouldn't know either. I hae *no* sense of gaydar. So I'm like "OH. REALLY? D:" when someone is like "I'm gay." xD I really cannot tell xDD that's why it sucks; if I start to lie someone I feel awful because I don't think they're gay. Usually they're not, and I go on this whole emo thing about how awful of a person I am...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:05 pm
I think it's easier to see in guys than girls, since girls tend to be more emotional and touchy and...girly.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:58 pm
Girls being girly is something we can't quite fix. And I can't tell for the life of me if someone liked me like that. I'd be weirded out no matter what gender the person was. I just don't expect it. *shrugs* I'll date whenever I find someone I like and vice versa. I don't know if my parents have rules, but they probably do. I know I'm limited to marrying a Vietnamese boy who can read/write the language. As for personal likes, intelligence > everything else. A common sense of humor is appreciated too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:06 pm
xD wow. You gotta move out of the house... eek  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:04 pm
You should see my list of requirements. It's kinda short, but I don't think most people would quite understand it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:20 pm
xD I wanna see your list~  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:40 pm
K. Just, the first thing you should know is that I'm a Christian. It's going to be different from your average public school teenager. And this list was premade, I just like it enough to make it my standard.

Quote:
Someone who's as strong or stronger than I am spiritually.
Someone who loves the real me.
Someone who has eyes for God's intent.
Someone who respects me and whom I respect.
Someone of whom my parents approve.
Someone who treats his mother well.
Someone who has control over his temper.
Someone who is not lazy.
Someone who can be my sweetheart.

That's just part of the page. Yes, I have a whole page. The rest is about other Christian areas of dating.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games