Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 pm
"Oh, I see." Not really. This is strange... "Hey, what about training?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:20 pm
"Alright." Shizume said making the andseals for the dog summoning slow enough for Ryo to see. Shizume drew some blood and slamed her head on the ground. "Summong jutsu." she said as anoth dog appeared it was blond with blue eyes. "You draw blood eith before or after you star and slam you hand on the ground." she said with a smile.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:44 am
"Ok." Ryo nods and makes the required handseals. He draws some blood and and slams his hand on the ground. "Summoning jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared and a little pup appeared looking up at him. He had the same fur and eye color like the dog that Shizume summoned.

"Hey little fella." Ryo smiled at the pup. Soon the pup jumps and knocks Ryo to the ground and begins to lick his face and barks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:53 pm
"Not bad, and you did get a nice puppy. A small one but a dog none the less and it seems it likes you alot." Shizume said with a smile and a laugh.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:08 pm
Ryo laughed as well. "Yeah. He's a cute puppy." The little pup began to playfully but on Ryo's wolf ear. "And he's very playfull."

The pup stopped and looked at him. "Hello. My name is Mugen."

"Hi, I'm Ryo." Ryo said smiling at him. "Nice to meet you Mugen."

"You look like a human, but you have dog ears. Why do you have dog ears?" Mugen asked as he tilted his head.

"Well...I'm half demon. My mother was a powerful wolf demon and my father was a great ninja. He was assigned to kill her, but they fell deeply in love. Then I was born." Ryo tilted his head at Mugen.

"Cool..." Mugen said as he jumped up and down. Ryo laughed and pets Mugen on his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Mizuumi watched Ryo and his pup play.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:58 pm
Ryo turned to Mizuumi. "Why are you standing over there all alone?"

Mugen turned over to Mizuumi and ran towards her. He stops right in fron of her and looked at her. "Hello, what's you're name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 pm
Shizume giggled. "Cute playful he's like a four year old child." Shizume said with a giggle.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 am
Mizuumi looked at the little dog and smiled. "Hi, name's Mizuumi." She patted Mugen on the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:16 am
Mugen looked at her and noticed fox ears on her head and tilted his head. "Why do you have fox ears?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm
"Defiantly like a four year old." Shizume said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am
Ryo chuckled and stood by Shizume. "Yep, I agree."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 am
"But Mugen is adorable." Shizume said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 am
Mizuumi brushed her hand on her fox ears. "Well, I have these because im part fox. My mother was a fox and when she met my dad she was in her human form and they fell in love."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:52 pm
Mugen looked at Mizuumi, looked over to Ryo, and looked back at Mizuumi. He tilted his head and smiled at her. She's just like Ryo.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games