Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:53 am
"OK Gaara Hold this ice pack against her forehead ok" Said The medic  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:56 am
"okay..I guess he's not going to answer me..." the nurse mumbled, but still wrapping the ice around Serene's waist.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:59 am
Shizume and Sabrina arived from trhere search empty handed, "Damn it. We couldn't find him but I might have an idea where he is. Being held captive by Orochimaru. Anyways." Shizume said cutting off her sentence walking over to Serene. Shizume made a few handseals her hands started to glow green, as she was also a somehwat of a medical-nin herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:54 pm
"Thank god there's another medic ninja here" Said the Medic ninja  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:32 pm
Sabrina, knowing Shizume, Clar, and the medic ninjas could take care of Serene, went outside and paced around the front.
"Darz..." Sabrina bit her lip and look into the sky expecting him to be there. "Where did they take you, Darz?"
She clenched her fists and hit the wall of the house she was near. She put her back against it and slid down onto her butt. "Sorry...that I couldn't help you...sorry I fell asleep..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:40 pm
"She's Scary" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:35 pm
(( eek Whoa. A lot happen while I was gone... sweatdrop ))

Chapter 3

Dangers lurk where one knows.

The Kazekage looked at Serene and quickly went back into the temple.
"Why'd you tell them that I was here?"
"They already know that your here. They just don't know where." The Kazekage and Orochimaru walked back into the room, finding the 5 ninja that kidnapped Darz. "Are you sure that he's out?"
"Yes sir. I checked myself."
"Good. You've been a good servant so far, Karn. Let's keep it this way."
Karn bowed down to the ground while saying, "Yes my lord."
"Now then. Since the foolish Hokage sent some of their best ninja to here, we'll have to take them out. And while we do that, I'll need you, Orochimaru, to take Karn and his 7 ninja squads and your own men and attack Konoha. We'll start the attack in 3 days."
"Why not earlier? Oh well. It'll give me time to sleep some."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:52 pm
"God my dad lies a lot" SAid Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:20 pm
Clar looked at Gaara. "You mean that the Kazekage could have been lying just then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:22 pm
"Everything that wasn't related to our family in that little conversation was a lie" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:58 pm
((Psst. Your not suppose to know that!))

"Really?! Are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:20 pm
"He might have been we never mentioned orochimaru so why would he suspect him so quickly" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:10 pm
:::::In the room where the medic ninjas and Serene and Shizume are:::::

Serene was still sweating, but her temperature was dropping and she was faintly responding. she tossed and turned a little, but then slipped back into unconciousness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 pm
"Phew she's getting better" Said the Medic ninja  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:22 pm
voices started echoing in Serene's head....saying, why did you leave us to die? Why didn't you stay? WHY DID YOU BETRAY US?!?!? YOU KILLED US! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT WE DIED!!

then Serene shot up quickly immediatly awaking from unconciousness, screaming. "I DIDN'T DO IT! WHY BLAME ME?!?!?" she said, tears streaming down her face. "Its...It's not my fault......." she said softly, but sobbing. she was still sweating alot, but mostly out of the shock of the dream she just had.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games