Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Arthien
Helena used the fact that the serpent hadn't seen her to her advantage. Swimming around its coiled body, Helena took random stabs at the beast whenever she could. After a dozen or so of these covert attacks, she climbed out of the river and ran up the wall, landing safely on the balcony next to the goblin. "Hi, you probably don't understand me, but I want to help," she breathed quickly to the poised beast beside her. The basilisk snapped at the two beings and both dove out of the way, but its fang caught the edge of Helena's and ripped the edge a little. When she recovered, she jumped onto the serpent's head and took a few stabs at its eyes.

The basilisk let out another screech in pain and swirled its head around again. This time with no control and running it's head straight into the cave wall. Arrows where now flowing through the air as the other goblins reached an area where they could hit the snake. Slowly it coiled up and let out another moan before finally dieing.

"tobak hoer chizeketer bolertiz shonan." The Berzerker goblin said waving over the side and jumping up and down. He turned quickly and pulled you over to the edge to point you out to the three other goblins along the other side of the water. The creature smiled and looked back to you. "err...umm....hi, you...... proby don, underand....errrr. sintockua....I ant help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue thought to himself, then turned to his men.
"Okay, we'll need to get inside and clear out an entrance. Until we know the entrance tunnel is secure we move silently and in a circle formation, to keep lookouts on all sides. We don't want to alert anything in there of our presence. After we secure the opening tunnel we need to move out and fine one of the drilling complexes the miners use. That could fashion as a sort of HQ. Then we'll branch out from there.

Questions?"

"NO sir," they all chanted together forming up as you said. Moving into a circle formation they all where able to look outward and see everything. The tunnel on the inside was clear and as you traveled further into it nothing seemed to disturb it until it leveled off at the bottom layer of the mine. The tunnel was big and could be filled with many different kind of traps. ((lol welcome to Dungeon Master))

From now on your responsibilities are split. You have maintain two things. Your own actions as well as the rest of the unit as you branch out into the caverns for a stable place to house all of the Omega forces. The second thing is creating a HQ. For organization purposes it would be easy to do these thing by separating them by spaces, almost like making two whole post. One for what you do and one for what is going on in the HQ. Just as I would tell you what is going on in the HQ, it is your job to make up what is going on in the HQ. Actions range from building any kind of crazy contraptions you think a builder could put together to training up more units to back you up. My job is to tell you what’s going on in the caves and where you can go.

((any questions???))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 pm
Dire Kojack
Kojack nodded, growling at the men. "Right, first, seperate them," he said to the guards, "No food or water unless it's run by me. And you all...listen," he growled at the men, "you earn your food and water. By telling me information. I rule if its worth food...and how much."

He turned his back as the men were seperated to different parts of the rebuilding castle. Kojack moved to the first man, sat down in front of him. The man was on his knees, looking at the ground. Kojack sat indian style, staring at the pathetic man.

"Hello, my name is Kojack," he whispered, "I'd like yours."

"Um...Uunruk," the man managed.

"Hi Uunruk," Kojack said with a smile, "We're going to play a game. See, soon i'm going to go talk to another one of the people in your little group of POWs. I'm going to give him the same offer you're about to recieve.

"See, if you tell me info, you're going to live, and so will the next man down the line. But if you don't talk, you'll recieve a beating and the next man will be killed. No questions. I won't even ask his name the way I asked you yours. You're lucky that you're the first. So. Besides that you're not being fed unless you talk. So, you get beat from an inch of your life and a man you barely know dies...or you both live and you get fed. Doesn't seem like a hard choice, now does it?"

The man spat on the ground in hatered for the whole situation. He was in alot of pain and even just moving took alot of strength.

"Your not getting a word out of me. Even if I knew where they where going, why would I tell you. My life isn't worth the entire Omega Aliance and I already know you will kill me any way." The Uunruk spoke slowly but full of pasion. He swayed and even managed to look up into your eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Sogue nodded to his forces. "For the time being, this opening passage will serve as our HQ, until we can find a campsite or something we could build off of. Builders can begin fortifying this length of tunnel while we fortify the position."
((Until the HQ is set up, i'll keep it as one post.))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:11 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue nodded to his forces. "For the time being, this opening passage will serve as our HQ, until we can find a campsite or something we could build off of. Builders can begin fortifying this length of tunnel while we fortify the position."
((Until the HQ is set up, i'll keep it as one post.))

"yes sir, we will begin the fortifying." The six beast masters said together, hoping that’s what you meant for them to do. The other units waited around making sure all passages where secure.

"Are we really going in there?" One of the soldiers said holding his blade in fear. His face was almost pale fro the darkness. "I don't like this, not at all."

The tunnels below the passage entrance forked off in two directions. The split was a 30% angle and almost headed in the same direction just two different caves. Deep in the distance there could be heard water running. It was moving fast and steady. The cave to the left lead toward the moving water where the other was dark and still. Not much could be seen going on but your men swore to hear something moving down there.

((100%))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm
((Is the 100% my morale, or base fortification?))

Sogue spoke to the scared man, but he spoke loud enough so that everyone could hear.
"Listen, we'll be fine as long as we stick together. I'm a vampire, I can handle the darkness. We'll head out soon. Remember, Toru is depending on us."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 pm
SkittleScion
((Is the 100% my morale, or base fortification?))

Sogue spoke to the scared man, but he spoke loud enough so that everyone could hear.
"Listen, we'll be fine as long as we stick together. I'm a vampire, I can handle the darkness. We'll head out soon. Remember, Toru is depending on us."

"Successes sir. Victory be to Omega, we have competed the temporary HQ. We can only fortify land marked connected to this one. If we move slow we could make some good solid ground here." One of the Beats Masters said. He was an older man with rich drown hair and dark eyes. Probably a redgard from his build and even stronger then he looked. His name was Monto. The other 5 moved in closer to you waiting to see what they should do next.

As soon as the land was fortified it became marked with the Omega Alliance coat of arms. the ground went from dirt to a solid stone floor that flattened out and then built like stair cases to get lower down the tunnel.
((this is the beginnings of your HQ, right now it is not big enough to have any peasants in it.))

((this number is your morale. 100%))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 am
"Right. If we don't find a natural complex soon, we'll just make sure the entrance tunnel is a decent size. For now, we move out slowly, fortifying everywhere we go."

The men headed down the dark tunnel slowly as the Beast Masters fortified the tunnel periodicially.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am
Helena grinned. The bumbling speech was rather comical. She patted the goblin on one of his shoulders in a friendly gesture. "Good job," she said. "May I ask a favor of you?" Helena looked expectantly at the Goblin, hoping he would understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:20 am
Arthien
Helena grinned. The bumbling speech was rather comical. She patted the goblin on one of his shoulders in a friendly gesture. "Good job," she said. "May I ask a favor of you?" Helena looked expectantly at the Goblin, hoping he would understand.

"I can ehlp you underand. Favor ask of you." The goblin replied by pointing to himself and smiling really big. There teeth where massive and his smile covered about 3/4th of his face. The little goblin guy bent over the balcony and by tugging on your hand ran straight into the wall. Suddenly, instead of actually hitting it, you past through it and ended up on the bottom back toward the broken down house. The goblin pulled you along with him all the way to the other ones who looked a little confused.

"Shobaka conmak dur fa dosdentu." The goblin said to the others, making a snake like movement with his hands. "Tishtish, sue befferly can fa Basilisk." He added by jumping up and down and laughing hysterically. The other three joined in and then they all turned to watch you.

"Favor???"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 am
SkittleScion
"Right. If we don't find a natural complex soon, we'll just make sure the entrance tunnel is a decent size. For now, we move out slowly, fortifying everywhere we go."

The men headed down the dark tunnel slowly as the Beast Masters fortified the tunnel periodicially.

((hmm well there was two different directions you could go in...pick one and we will go with that.))

You came to the fork and could go either one way or the other. Further down in one direction, the left, was a river and the other way was dark with no indication what may be down there. Your Beast Masters have fortified up to this point.

((100%))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 am
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"I can ehlp you underand. Favor ask of you." The goblin replied by pointing to himself and smiling really big. There teeth where massive and his smile covered about 3/4th of his face. The little goblin guy bent over the balcony and by tugging on your hand ran straight into the wall. Suddenly, instead of actually hitting it, you past through it and ended up on the bottom back toward the broken down house. The goblin pulled you along with him all the way to the other ones who looked a little confused.

"Shobaka conmak dur fa dosdentu." The goblin said to the others, making a snake like movement with his hands. "Tishtish, sue befferly can fa Basilisk." He added by jumping up and down and laughing hysterically. The other three joined in and then they all turned to watch you.

"Favor???"

Helena nodded. "Yes, a favor," she said. "Could you help me get to the surface?" She looked at them expectantly.  

Arthien

iryaah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:01 pm
Iryaah Snow stood facing her opponent, breathing heavily. The room was dim and very hot from the fight. They'd been at it for hours, and neither he nor she was giving up very easily. He was a strong General, and she was just strong. Taking a deep breath, Iryaah stood up straight and switched her sword from her left to her right hand and shook it. The blade lengthened and thinned out, and in seconds she was holding a staff. She lifted the staff in the air, ready to slam the end into the ground and end this fight when she heard a voice behind her. "Um, Iryaah, sir?" the boy said. "What do you want?" she snapped. The lights came up in the training room and both fighters walked over to the courier. "Uh, I have a letter for you, sir." The boy bowed and handed an envelope to woman. She snatched it from him, glaring down her nose at him, miffed that he dare interupt her training session with the General. On the fron tof the envelope, in scrawled letters it read "To Iryaah Snow, and only her."

She turned the letter over and slid her fingernail under the flap and slid it across in one swift motion. She raised her eyebrows at what she read.

((Joa-Boo gets to decide what the letter says, if you'd like.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
After waiting for Joa Boo to return with her other half, Lenomie decided to take matters into her own hands. She moved swiftly toward the dungeon (sp) door. Kicking it open Lenomie rushes into the grand ballroom to plot her next move. All of a sudden out of the corner of her eye, she spots something moving in the shadows.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((hmm well there was two different directions you could go in...pick one and we will go with that.))

You came to the fork and could go either one way or the other. Further down in one direction, the left, was a river and the other way was dark with no indication what may be down there. Your Beast Masters have fortified up to this point.

((100%))
Sogue turned to look at what had been fortified up to this point.
"Okay, this looks good. Beast Masters, you can join the forces now, don't worry about fortifying unless I tell you to. We're headed to the left. I think I hear a river."

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games