Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:19 am
Ryo was the closest to the door. "Crap, I can't open it!!! I can't reach." He said looking at the doornob.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:21 am
sakata goes to the door and stands up she grabs the door knob and opens the door  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:32 am
"Ok, now let's go!" Ryo said running out the door. Rose stopped him. "Before we do anything...we need to get her scent before we leave. That was, we can track her down." She said. Ryo nodded and went into Sorano's room and sniffed around. He got it and ran out the front door. He sniffed the ground and looked in the direction of the mountain. "She went this way." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:34 am
"ok lets move"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 pm
Ryo and the others headed off towards the mountain where the hawk lives. I think I have an idea on who took Sorano. I just hope that she is ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:20 pm
"the hawk!!"yells sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 pm
*yawns* 'where am i?' sora thought to herself. The more she looked around the more worried she got.
"Milo, has stooped down too low this time, HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE FIND ME!" she frustratingly thought.
"Oh, no if hes got me then e knows where Sakata and the volnerable Ryo is i have to warn them!" sorano talked to herself. Sorano stood up and fell beck down again.
"Oh Man that stupid irratance of a chicken has tied me up." sorano said and tried to wiggle out of the ropes.
'i wonder if theres someone working for milo, or maybe milo is working for someone else....WAIT! Sakata and i killed milo a few months ago, so if he's dead then who kidnapped me?......THE ONE WHO SHOT ME WITH THE ARROW!" sorano thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 am
"wait no it can't be...ryo!!!"yells sakata "me and sorano killed the hawk awhile ago"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Ryo came to a skidding halt and looked back at Sakata. "If you killed the hawk a while ago, then who took Sorano?" Ryo thought for a while but came up with a blank. "Well, let's just keep heading in this direction. I can still smell her scent." Ryo ran off following the smell of Sorano.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm
"MAN I CAN'T CUT THROUGH THE ROPES!" sorano yelled in frustratration and jumped when the room echoed as if she was in an empty room.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 pm
Ryo and the others closed in on Sorano's scent. They soon arrived at an abandoned shack and heard someone inside. "Sorano, are you in there?!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:59 pm
sakata breaks down the door  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:29 pm
"GUY'S i can't believe its you! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE! but, be careful it might be a trap!" sorano yelled from inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:27 am
"I don't have time to care about traps!!" sakata runs inside  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:42 pm
scream "BUT!....I CARE!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games