Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Hello. Heather here. I'm a senior in high school, soon to be graduating this month. I love Twilight the best out of the series, and I would pick Edward over Jacob any day. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:17 am
Hi ^_^
My name is Rin, I'm 18, and I love Twilight... obviously. My boyfriend is exactly as I would have pictured Edward, except less agressive. In fact, he's sitting a few feet away from me, reading Eclipse right now!
I got him and his friends into it, so anyone that says that Twilight is just for girls is sorely mistaken. I know lots of guys that love it just as much as I do.  

Spring and Summer

CupcakeLullabais

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:32 pm
Hi my name is Giligan i havent been on the guild for a while and would hope that you would forgive me. =3

I have been reading twilight for a while now and i am really waiting for the movie to come out which will be really soon!!! in December! Anyways i am really happy to finally be posting on the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:52 pm
Hiii, most of my friends have learned to call me Hannie, or Hannah. Whatever floats your boat. As of now, I am unofficially a junior, but in the fall I will be a junior in High school. I can finally driveee, with a permit. (: But it's the though that matters. I'm sixteen, and I'm basically fed up with most guys.

I'm actually trying to search for a guy that will remind me of Edward... The last guy I dated could be categorized as a Jacob... Didn't work out so well. (: But whatevss. I've read the series at least a couple times over now; when Breaking Dawn comes out- I'll end up locking myself in my room until I've read it and there will be tears shed. Just because I cry easily...

Puukah

xpanda-bear_cutiex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 pm
name: You can just call me... Panda or Bunni.
fave music: hip-hop

Yeah I don't know what to say...I suck at introducing my selfffff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 am
Hey people I'm AprilEdward but pls call me lou or liz
ill be 14 in september
umm...
i started reading twilight around chrima of last year and have loved it ever since and i got all of my friends to read it
/Users/aprilshambo/Desktop/457684midkg83gt1.jpg
/Users/aprilshambo/Desktop/603792p5rjdisul5.png
/Users/aprilshambo/Desktop/603856r1firr5xtm.jpg
/Users/aprilshambo/Desktop/thEdward-Stalker_Icon-1.jpg  

AprilEdward

Believe4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:46 pm
Hay Believe4life here!
Decided to introduce myself.
You can call me Believe for short.
Love the twilight book heart and need something to do while I wait for breaking dawn and the twilight movie to come out later this year!
CAN'T WAIT.

I live "down under" in Australia, and have been a fan of twilight for a little over a year now. So HI all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Hiya!!! i'm I_loves_Tennis but you can call me tennis for short or whatever. I've read each book in the series at least two times each. I would've read them a lot more if I had all of them. I only have twilight so I've read twilight close to a million times. I've read all of the outtakes on stephanie's site. and I am anxiously awaiting the chance that I can read the host. and also breaking dawn. and midnight sun. and a whole lot of other stuff too. sooo, yeah. that's me and my twilight obsesiveness. blaugh heart blaugh  

I_loves_Tennis

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:43 pm
hi, i'm lindsay.
i'm 16, and i love the twilight series.
:]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 am
hello i am winterspade xD nice to meet everybody. this is my first guild ever to be in x] i love twilight ouo i think my favorite out of three will be eclipse ^^ i am on team edward <33 haha but i like jacob too :] cant wait till breaking dawn o - o

winter spade

[ Twiggy ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 am
hi, my name is Lauren, but everyone on gaia calls me Twiggy. i'm a senior in high school, and i will be graduating in 2 weeks. as like everyone else, i love the twilight books. my friend got me interested in them and i have read all 3 of them twice. eventually, i will read the host, and i can't wait for Breaking Dawn and the Twilight movie xd so ya...thats about it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 pm
hello..
i am called "K"
cinna and or vanilla would do as well.
an avid fan of the twilight series..
..and yes, i am dying to get my hands on breaking dawn.
i will have that book.
at all costs.

3nodding blaugh  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

minnalinn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:34 am
umm...hi im minnalinn but you can all call me mina or jeff whichever(i am a chick jeff is an inside joke that just kinda developed into a nickname) i just recently started reading the books and am already totally addicted. i finished twilight in about 2-3 days and new moon in 5-6. sadly i have not been able to get my hands on eclipse yet but i will have it read by the time breaking dawn comes out(aug 2nd! yay i is cho excited!). But ya im funny i guess im kinda smart and im way easy to get along with. so ya i dont know what else to say so i think i will shut up now, but if you have any questions for me just pm me k? k BYE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:07 pm
hey, my name's Lynessa.
I love the twilight series and i seriously think of myself as a mortal vampire.
i REALLY enjoy biting people and i do it on a regular basis.
i also sometimes bite myself just to suck the blood out of the cut.
i know it's kinda creepy but hey,
it's me.  

sakura-summers

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Blake7508

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:45 am
im blake
it took me a long time to join this guild, dont know why though
I guess an intresting fact, im 1/2 guys i know who ever read the whole series, and most likely any of the books.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games