Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
AskYoda.com ((Trivia and General ?'s)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Nelowulf
4) What is unique about the clothing of the slave dancer that falls into the rancor pit?
That it still fit Femi Taylor perfectly after 14 years for those shots for the Special Edition?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:39 pm
stressed wow...this is more in depth than i thought.... gonk I'm a failure as a star wars fan! crying  

Storm TK421

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Ichi-maou
Nelowulf
4) What is unique about the clothing of the slave dancer that falls into the rancor pit?
That it still fit Femi Taylor perfectly after 14 years for those shots for the Special Edition?
No, actually.

Think more perverted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:42 am
Tazer49
stressed wow...this is more in depth than i thought.... gonk I'm a failure as a star wars fan! crying
No! You're not a failure. You probably have more of life than me. biggrin biggrin  

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:52 am
Nelowulf
Ichi-maou
Nelowulf
No, actually.

Think more perverted.
Uhhh....Oh! redface redface the fact that the upper half of the costume is eek see through and that viewers can see some parts of the female anatomy that should not be in a PG movie? George, George, George....put some more "durable on her."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:45 pm
how can I make a lightsaber for my gaia avi???  

Hooded cloak

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:23 pm
Ichi-maou
Nelowulf
Ichi-maou
Nelowulf
No, actually.

Think more perverted.
Uhhh....Oh! redface redface the fact that the upper half of the costume is eek see through and that viewers can see some parts of the female anatomy that should not be in a PG movie? George, George, George....put some more "durable on her."

more perverted. Think X-rated.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:35 pm
I think a large close up shot of aforementioned actress wearing aforementioned naughty outfit be displayed for study in order to answer this question.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SupremeGeneral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:19 pm
In SW EP. III, why diden't George Lucas use CG for the shot in which the balcony falls on Obi Wan during the dual with Dooku? I thought the shot looked kinda fake. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:57 pm
SupremeGeneral
In SW EP. III, why diden't George Lucas use CG for the shot in which the balcony falls on Obi Wan during the dual with Dooku? I thought the shot looked kinda fake. confused

Trivia fact: Only one real set was used (the Tantive IV). Every other scene shot was completely Green screened. Not a single live background was used either. Kashyyyk did have some shots inspired, but then modified, from SE Asia.

But the only real set, with walls and backgrounds, is the Tantive IV. And guess where they got it...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:38 pm
Woah.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:53 pm
Well Nelo, what's the answer to the Oola thing?  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 pm
If you watch the older versions, she originally lost her top when she falls into the rancor pit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:10 pm
Why George Lucas don't start an other triology with the books ?  

Scander1005

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Because that would kill it.

The books are sacred.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games