Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Estelluna awoke and looked at the door in human form, she felt weak, Ezradell could easily hurt her, unlike the others. She tackled the door and snarled. She called apon Cerberus, and he brought the one thing that brought her put out of the kill mode. Music. He played his flute softly and handed her her saxophone, playing Baker Street it was faint. But, slowly it broke her out of the killing mode and she was released.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:01 pm
Karissa and Carlisle, the only ones who hadn't participated in the fight, knelt tending to Jacob. "He should be fine. Arianna sucked all of the poison out." said Carlisle, rising. "Now I have to attend to her." Karissa's eyes followed him - she wanted to go over to Arianna too, but Jacob still needed watching. An idea struck her, and gingerly she lifted Jacob's body in her arms. She walked over to where Arianna lay, and placed Jacob a few feet away. That way, Karissa could walk over and watch Carlisle now work on Arianna, and still keep an eye on the young wolf.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:16 pm
"Carlisle I'm fine don't get worked up over me" Arianna said trying to pullaway from him. She didn't want to admit it but she hurt all over. "And Rachel you can't blame yourself I followed my own instincts and now I've put you in pain I'm sorry" Arianna said, patting Rachel's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Karissa stayed silent, but breathed an internal sigh of relief that Arianna had enough energy to still act like herself - always thinking of everyone but herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:23 pm
"Can you please tell him to stop?" Arianna pleaded. "I am fine, go help Jacob he's worse than me" Arianna said, trying to pull away from Carlisle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:40 pm
"Yes, but he heals much faster than you will. Arianna please, I may look younger than you, but, I know what I'm talking about. Now let him look you over, or I will hold you down." Rachel glared at Arianna, her seriousness passing on.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:45 pm
"I think she means it." said Karissa to Carlisle. Maybe not a good choice of words, because the doctor turned around and looked like he was about to say something, except that he saw her light expression. "I agree with you of course, but what can we do? Arianna, I'm sure, will grow more insistent the longer you keep trying to treat her." Karissa rolled her eyes at Arianna. "She hates being looked after." "It's true, Arianna's not the only stubborn vampire I've met," said Carlisle after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:25 pm
"Would that be Edward?" Arianna joked. "Now come on, nothing's wrong with me, I'm perfectly.....ow" Arianna moaned as she tried to roll over. "Where are the others?" she asked, a bit weakly.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:27 pm
Karissa reached out to steady Arianna as Carlisle, now with a cause, checked over Arianna again. "Actually, our family has quite the fill of stubborn vampires. Edward's not the only one. And there's Bella, too, though she's human." he tried to distract Arianna by continuing to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:29 pm
"WHy do I hurt this much? ANd don't keep me in the dark if I'm gonna die I'm gonna die" Arianna told them.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:35 pm
Karissa chuckled "You can hardly die again, Arianna." "I think it's just the poison. We got it all out of you, but it still hurt your system," said Carlisle.
"I recommend some bedrest and two aspirins in the morning." he joked. Karissa smiled gratefully at Carlisle for helping. They each picked up one of the patients and carried them to the door of the house. "I think we should be heading home," called Carlisle inside. Instantly, all the Cullens, Rachel, and Bella were outside. "Come on," said Edward, motioning for Bella to get onto his back. They zoomed ahead, leading the way. The rest of the vampires set off at a fast pace, even Carlisle, who was holding Jacob. "Thank you for your assistance in the matter with Victoria, and I do hope Estelluna will be better." said Karissa, left behind. Her tone was thankful, though a little cold. She spoke to Ezradell, and when he nodded, she ran off after the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Arianna didn't like being carried. "Let me down I'll just walk" she offered.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:57 pm
"Forget it," Karissa growled. Then, in a normal tone, "We're already here anyways." It was just so frustrating to her that her friend wouldn't let herself be taken care of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:58 pm
"I know what you're thinking" Arianna said softly "I'm fine I can't have people fussing over me but if everyone's that worried I don't think I have much of a choice"  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:55 am
"No, you don't." said Karissa firmly. Now that they'd arrived at the Cullen house Carlisle said "Take her into the living room. I'll just go and get my medical supplies."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games