Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:45 am
-forget last post-

Walking home she decided to see Gaz. But after knoicking quiclky she left by walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm
Hearing a booming knock from the basement her head shot up from the box she was digging through. "Craaaaap........." she went to the stairs that lead upward and through the dorr, she was in her house. "I need........a horse...or something alive....." she started to walk out of her house.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:06 pm
All other thoughts went out of her head once Linnea got her double-blended tazo green tea frappucino. "Mmm. You know, we haven't all gone out in a group for a very long time," she said around her straw. "Simon, have you even met everyone yet?" Simon shook his head "Who's everyone exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 pm
"There's quite a few people who make up everyone, and even those people have people that we haven't met yet." Said Ella matter of factly, sipping on a hot chocolate, she had never really gone for the coffee, she prefered sweet stuff.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 pm
She went home after a while found some books and candles and read in the darkess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Once she was done, she went back to her house, her eyes returned to their orginal grey tone instead of the purple hue. "...I want a slushie...." she stated to herself while sitting on the couch, "Meh..."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:28 am
"That really clears everything up," Simon commented drily. Linnea mock punched him in the arm. "Seriously, though! There are people in our group who I haven't even met yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:09 pm
Sighing she picked up a comic book from the nearby table. It happend to be Death Note. "Crap. Now I'm going to be sad..." because since she already read the series, she could open it to any given page and no exactly what was going on. "Not Mail, no." she sniffled "I always hate it when he dies..."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:10 pm
"Well, I'm Ella, which I hope you know by now, Alan and Char, hmm, theres Gaz, and Rose, they can get pretty hostile, so you should watch out. Um, Sicily, and Michiko, Daichi Etsuko and Cho, they're pretty cool, and they have all these friends that randomly decided to show up, so thats pretty much it." Said Ella, talking really fast, just so she could confuse him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:42 am
Gaz sneezed "Who the hell is talkin' 'bout me?" she mummbled "The boredom....... To bothering a random person!" she said jumping and putting a piece of paper on her shirt that said "I HATE THE LOG!" for no apparent reason other then it was comically amusing. she stalked out of her house with a trench coat that made her look crazy to normal people. I wanna stand on a corner on Main Street staring up at the sky just to see how many people will stare with me just to see what I'm looking at....  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Linnea frowned. "Yeah, it's all the latest friends of Michiko that I'm having a hard time keeping track of." she said aloud. She was bothered that Ella was teasing Simon. Her mood lightened a bit when Simon squeezed her hand to catch her attention, and stared straight at her and smiled. Just the sight of his face - and knowing who he was - made her happy. Lighten up, he seemed to be saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 am
Ella giggled. "You guys are making us come to a blush here!" She said loudly. Alan was a little more blunt about it though. "Is there a bug on her face that you're trying to get off with your eyes?" Ella and Char laughed at that, and Char followed Simon's lead and took Ella's hand.  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Gaz stopped in mid....leap? When she caught sight of Rose's home. "Should I bother her.......? Yes!" she said going to the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 pm
"Let's go see a movie." Linnea decided. It might be the only way to get everyone to stop talking - before she became even more embarrassed. "Who's picking it?" "What's on?" Simon asked more practically.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 am
"Lets watch an action movie! I want to watch an action movie!" Said Ella persistently.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games