Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm

When Selana arrived at Lily's house, she staggered a bit as she got off but was otherwise fine. "That was fun," she said dazedly. Dion's reaction to her ride with Caterina was much the same, except she had perfect balance and practically shouted "That was fun!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm

"Come on in" Caterina said, leading the way. "I think you've already met but this is my brother Brian and sister Emma. Brian do you mind watching Dion while I get dressed? I'll only be a few minutes, do you mind?" Caterina said.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:56 pm

There was the briefest silence when Caterina went to go upstairs, but Dion filled the void in no time. Her night's rest seemed to have restored her bubbly personality, and no effects of Kenneth's power apparently lingered. "So how are you today Brian? And Emma?" she asked respectfully.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:12 pm

"Fine and how are you?" Brian asked, while Emma just giggled in Brian's arms.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Lily smiled. "Its how we travel." She said with a shrug. "I'll just be a few minutes." Lily ran up the stairs and within minutes she had showered and was dressed. "Come on, hop on, lets go meet Cat." She said. "I'll let her know we're coming." She said, telepathically alerting Cat that they were coming.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm

'Alright, Bri'll open the door. I'll be done in a few more seconds' she replied and after drying off from her shower she pulled on her yellow baby doll top and her frayed denim skirt. She curled her hair and after slipping on her heels she rushed back downstairs with her messenger slung over her shoulder. She got there just in time to open the door for Lily and Selana.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:57 am

Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have mattered, but Selana seemed very relieved to find that Dion was still fine after their brief separation. "So off to school now?" she said in a much lighter tone. "Are we taking a more conventional method of transportation this time, or are we going to show up in the parking lot piggybacking you two?" Dion grinned wickedly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:19 am

"We're taking my car. Brian are you going to watch Emma or do you want me to take her?" Caterina asked. "I'll watch her" Brian replied. "Alright, I'll see you later" Caterina said and after kissing her sister and brother on the cheek she showed them to her Jeep Liberty.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Selana climbed into the backseat like Caterina indicated, but Dion promptly jumped into the passenger seat. "I call shotgun." she said chipperly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Lily laughed mischeviously, and before Dion could blink, she was sitting in the back, and Lily had taken her place. "Whats a shotgun?" She asked, "I don't know what that has to do with this seat!" She said with a grin. "Come on Cat, lets go!"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm

"Alright" Caterina said and they got to school a few minutes later. "Say nothing on my driving Lily" Caterina warned.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:13 pm

"Not a word." Said Lily with a smile, miming zipping her lips. "So girls, what class do we have first. Its your schedule we're following after all."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 pm

"Hope these teachers aren't half as dull as my other ones. Oh Lily, one class you're on your own for, I take band but that's 2nd period, I forgot to warn you" Caterina said.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Just so you know, where I go to school, we have Day Ones and Day Twos. So we have four blocks a day and different classes each day, for anyone who's confused.

"Er, math first period, science second, language third period, and english last thing. Then Dion and I have separate electives every other day, and PE and Socials after lunch" Selana was a bit flustered in her recital of their schedules - she thought she'd seen Kenneth and Wyatt in the parking lot.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:56 pm

My school's the same, complex_ity_.

Btw, sorry I haven't been posting, I've been away.

At that moment Cya and Zane bounded up to the others in the parking lot. "You're still okay!" Cya cried, and she threw herself at Dion. "Don't mind her," Zane said, unperturbed. There was concern in his eyes though as he looked at the twins. "You know Kenneth and Wyatt are not too far away from here, right?" "I knew it!" exclaimed Selana. "But of course, they'd have to come to school, wouldn't they?" Zane continued. Selana frowned "You mean they're not over there, in the parking lot?" Zane looked in the direction of her gaze. "Nope. Or if they were, not anymore."
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games