Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:43 pm
Sira drove his hand deep into a pressure point in Itachi's shoulder. He watched as Itachi's arm began to weaken and smirked. 'One arm down one to go..' he thought as he dodged Itachi's punch just barely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm
((Damn you AI! Why did have to be ITACHI?! crying crying crying ))  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Reks ran from the other side, giving Itachi a hard Palmheel in the temple. Simutaniously, Reks smashed him in the back of the head with his other fist. He dogged a kick by ducking, but did not notice it swing back, hitting him hard in the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:53 pm
((since i'm unconcious, i'll RP itachi for now))
Itachi tried to punch Sira with his good arm, but missed. He fell to his knees gripping his arm. " I can't believe I'm about to be beaten by a bunch of punks like you!" Itachi tried to punch Reks and Sira again, but Admete bit his hand. He grunted and pulled his arm out of her mouth. "Damn! Now that my arms are useless... I have no choice..." Just after that he got hit with simultanious blows from Reks. Knocking him nearly off the mountain. ~DAMN IT!!!~ Itachi jumped off the mountain and back toward the lair... followed my Deidara and Kisame. " I guess the plan will have to wait..."

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Sira swung a kick at Itachi but he disappeared only to reappear right in frony of him. Sira quickly closed his eye's but a clone stabbed him in the back causing his eye's to open. Itachi's red eye's staring into his as soon as he opened them. He was caught in the mangekyo as Itachi left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:56 pm
Reks huffed, tired, his back aching. He picked up Fuyu and started heading back to the hospital. "Lets go..." He said, "They won't attack until Itachi's better." he put Fuyu on Admete's back, waiting for Sira.

((ooc: gotta go... bye!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:56 pm
((ooc: hewp meh! pwease? -puppy dod eyes- meh ish unconcious... ><))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:58 pm
Sira sank to his knee's caught in the mangekyo. He was forced to watch as his clan was wiped out by the phoenix. "N-No.." he muttered tears trickling down his face as flames engulfed members of his clan.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:06 pm
Fuyu had blood dripping from her mouth on to Admete's fur. She arrived at the hospital, but she wasn't awake to know. Admete dropped her off at the door and then the nurses took her to a room. She suffered 5 broken ribs, a punctured lung, a broken leg, nerve damage, and some mental damage from being punched in the face. She lay there on a bed, alone in a room... with no sounds other than her faint breathing and the machine attached to her head... measuring brain waves.
(( i have to go... continue this tomarrow or maybe later?))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Shizume was last to arrive as she always is. Shizume went behind Itachi her eyes closed. "Looks like we meet again Itachi." Shizume said her voice cold. Shizume ran behind Itachi giving him a kick to the center back.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Sira was rolled in after Fuyu his eye's blank. All he could see was the painful memories. "W-Why..?" he muttered tears trickling down his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:28 pm
(I missed soo much crying )Ai looked at everybody in their bad condition. "I'm sorry, I didn't help." She walked over to Sira, her hands glowing, and put her hands on his head. This should stop him from seeing what he is now. When she finished she watched him. "I'm sorry."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Sira looked up at her smiling. "Its okay.." he said softly. He sat up and wiped the tears from his eye's. 'I-I wonder if we'll ever be more than..' he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 pm
"No, it's not. You guys wouldn't be in such bad shape if I helped. It's....my fault." Ai said looking down. Again another situation in which it's my fault.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:41 pm
"Its not your fault.." Sira said gently hugging Ai. "Don't feel bad because we're hurt." he muttered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games