Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 am
"I'm sure that you'd be amazed by all the content this book contains. It's ancient, it holds the truth in many cases, and you'd be surprised if I showed you that these myths exist..." Ulric sighed. "Anyhow, it's seems not that you are interested in this subject."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 pm
Kyra perked up at his last words and her eyebrows furrowed stubbornly. "Who said I'm not interested?" She already knew it was probably her body language, she was zoning out while staring at the table and silently chewing her sandwich, but she was surprisingly listening...somewhat. "It sounds very interesting. Myths have always intrigued me." she gave him a small smile before taking a bite of a piece of fruit that was laying next to her sandwich.

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm
''Oh... You were just not reacting to what I was saying. Many of you... people react totally differently when they are interested... Some people could call me queer to believe these myths that seem totally impossible. That is why I like proving their existences...'' Ulric sighed. He wasn't a reactive person and sighed in many occasions. Hundreds of years of existence, you've seen quite a lot in your life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:36 am
Kyra finished her lunch and looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling. "You'll find that I'm not the average 'person'." she smiled and picked up her lunch, intending to throw it in the garbage can. Kyra actually liked to believe in some of the myths she heard, but it was hard for her when there was no proof. Would he be able to prove some? She contemplated this on her trip to the garbage can and back to her table. She sat down and put her head in her hands.

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:52 am
''That, I do not doubt... But what I do doubt is your thoughts, for you seem troubled of some sort. Would I be asking to much to know what is actually bothering you.... Something tells me it concerns me...'' Ulric leaned against the table tapping his closed book on the table gently, rythmically, like the ticking of a clock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm
"Alex, you're pouting again." Satria said, trying not to laugh as she teased her twin. They were walking towards a small group of people they saw in the distance.

"I'm not pouting. I'm scowling, very big difference." Alex glared at her sister.

"Keep telling yourself that..." Satria replied. As they reached the group, she said, "Hello, mind if we join you?"  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 am
((Depends who is that group... Ulric and Kyra or someone else? =P))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:54 am
(Ulric and Kyra... that isn't really a group though. That's more of 2 people. Oh, well in my world 2 people make up a group.)  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:15 pm
Ulric turned his head to the twins. ''Why not? Not that this discussion was heading somewhere...'' Ulric said, moving his feet from the bench beside him for the girls to sit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 pm
"Thanks. So what were you two discussing before we came and interrupted?" Satria asked, sitting down. She noticed that her sister hung back a little, but didn't say anything about. 'Alex will get over this tiff she's having sooner or later.'  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:27 pm
Kyra jumped at the chance not to answer his question and stood up to greet the newcomers, twins to be exact. "Hi! I'm Kyra" She held out her hand to the twin that was farthest away, she always liked the shyer people, or the people with a tougher shell that were harder to become friends with. She liked a challenge. However, she also greeted the more outgoing twin with a small smile.. and her other hand.

((Just in case you didn't get that (I don't think I would), Kyra ends with standing with one hand out towards Alex and the other toward Satria. Yes, it is quite the goofy stance haha ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 pm
''Oh, um... I have not a clue if it interests you. People seem to have very controversial opinions about such things as myths and legends... Yes, I myself is interested in these types of subjects...'' Ulric smiled, seeing that the twins came just in time from exposing her thoughts out loud. ''She smells suspicion about my form, it's obvious. It is but a normal reaction that sensitive ones have... Interesting...'' Ulric noted to himself  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Alex looked at the girl in front of her and then down at the offered hand with a raised eyebrow before saying, "Alex." Then she looked over at the guy, she didn't like him then again she didn't like many people.

"Ally, be nice. I'm Satria Sinclair, it's very nice to meet you. And you Mr..." Satria said, shaking Kyra's hand and then looking at Ulric.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 am
Kyra awkwardly withdrew her hand from Alex and smiled back at Satria as she actually shook her hand. "Nice to meet you guys too!" She eyed Ulric, wondering how he would introduce himself, as he hadn't really gone through the process of asking her name when they first met.

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 am
A chill giving chuckle came from Ulric. "I am Ulric Van De Casteele. I know your names already. descendants of rich family, am I not right? Oh and you dislike your mother as well... Am I wrong or is it that you are looking for your freedom by going from school to school? Not to be impolite or stepping out of bounds, of course. You need not to answer my questions if you wish so..." Ulric smiled by a corner. "Let me see... Wondering how the heck I can get all these informations without meeting... As all humans do..."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff