Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:21 pm

"K,but be thankful that the king is even giving you a real room."Shiekak said then she transported out of the room for the person that casts the enchantment can choose the people it won't affect
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 pm

she stood up and stretched "yea thankful" she said walking over to the bed, she sat down and looked around, "hmm nice and dark" she smiled and layed down

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:32 pm

she yawned and closed her eyes and fell asleep, she tossed and turned in her sleep, dreaming about her horrible past
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:33 pm

"Adina come to the throne room i want to talk to you."Said the king's voice to her.Then Adina headed for the throne room.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:36 pm

she stopped tossing around and stayed still, she opened her eyes and groaned "not again" she whispered, she signed and sat up, she stood and stretched, she walked into the shadows and leaned against the wall
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:43 pm

When Adina arrived in the throne room the king stood there waiting for her and no one else was in thee"You're probably wondering what i want now."he told her but she she did'nt say anything."Well I brought yoou here to tell you something not ask you something."he said as he walked up to her."Now that i know you will trust me I think you're ready."he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder and leaned down to where his face and her face was at the same hight,"I am you're real father."he said and as a shocked expresion came on adina's face she stumbled backward's.""Ya I guess you have a reason to be surprised."he said a** a smile appeared on his face."That father you had before was a sorcerer and stole you from me dearing the night and i could'nt give chase for i was trapped in this castle."he told her"But then i found out you came to the school."he said as he walked over to her.

Adina64

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:44 pm

(Have to go,Bye)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 pm

she sat down looking around "when can i get the hell out of here?" she asked looking around boren, making her nails sharpen then watching them unsharpenUser Image (k bye)

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Aprilbaby1
she sat down looking around "when can i get the hell out of here?" she asked looking around boren, making her nails sharpen then watching them unsharpenUser Image (k bye)

megaman-*flys through door* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dam *rolls to the side as a beam of light goes through the floor* die *fires a charged shot through the roof* ah did i get him

twin- o no no no hahaha *kicks megaman accross the room* woho ha ha die die die megaman

megaman-u first INVIS CHIP IN GO! *megaman is invisable*

twin- marco...........marco LIFE SWORD 3 *slashes behind him* ha now i got

megaman-Z-CANNON *fires a powerfull cannon after twin attacks behind himself*

twin- aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*flys through several walls*

megaman-sorry *bushes himself off* u ladys have a nice night *runs and jumps through the holes in the walls*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:24 pm

she looked at him "umm ok" she said looking around

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:09 pm

megaman- *jumps wall to wall shooting and slahing* HERO SWORD GO! *attacks with a large sword on twin*

twin- *arm falls off* ahhhhhhhhhh dam u blow up *arm blows up sending both flying* hahahaha *dissapears*

megaman-ahhhhhhhh *morfs back into normial human form after hittin the water* ah *passes out in lake and washes up on the lake side*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:45 pm

Megamanexe709
megaman- *jumps wall to wall shooting and slahing* HERO SWORD GO! *attacks with a large sword on twin*

twin- *arm falls off* ahhhhhhhhhh dam u blow up *arm blows up sending both flying* hahahaha *dissapears*

megaman-ahhhhhhhh *morfs back into normial human form after hittin the water* ah *passes out in lake and washes up on the lake side*

she appeared besides him "hey you ok?" she asked, she leaned down and checked to see if he was breathing

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:56 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

she appeared besides him "hey you ok?" she asked, she leaned down and checked to see if he was breathing

ahh mega's twin *looks at her* how did u .......u died in my arms.......*out cold*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

ahh mega's twin *looks at her* how did u .......u died in my arms.......*out cold*
she looked at him confused, "come on" she said picking him up, she set him down when they were in the forest and made a fire to keep them both warm

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games