Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Random Blood+ Photos and Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 am
Okay, here are some random pictures of Blood related stuff I found (Blood+, Blood the Last Vampire) and some pictures I've used in banners recently.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/solomonOP.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/riku_13_animestockscom.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/Riku3.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/raionopsol.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/hagiflyingOO.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:19 am
More pictures...

one of the rare times we see Hagi smile
User Image

I absolutely love these pictures of Diva
User Image
User Image  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 am
some really cool Saya pics, including Saya from Blood the Last Vampire
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:34 am
Some DivaxRiku-ness
User Image

And more Diva pics...
User Image
User Image
User Image  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:35 am
I thought the art in this was so awesome I had to post it. The detail is amazing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:18 pm
Good Lord, I scanned through this thread, and was SHOCKED to see that only ONE person posted only ONE image from D/A's Lillymon. o__o Needless to say, this had to be remedied.
User Image To view the full thing in all of its glorified awesome amazingness, go to her DA.
((I'll post that one to tease all of you. Shame for not posting more. D< Go be good little fans and check out her D/A: Eye candy. <3

Anyhoo, I'll post my stuff, and I've got Yakou Joushi AND volumes one and two of the manga, plus the first chapter of Adagio on my PC....I've got Manga volume three that I can scan pages from, too, on request. ((I have today off, and I'm incredibly bored.))

Here's a bit more for now:
User Image
User Image
Yeah, I'm a Hagi fangirl. Of course, there's also the other object of my fan-love:
User Image
User Image

Eeee....I'm such a Solomon groupie<3

And for the pairing-fans:
User Image
Also, Spoiler Image? Sort of. I was surprised no one had even posted a link to that. .__.

Omnomnom-machine

saNdAnGelxox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 pm
My latest B+ Art =D
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:30 pm
saNdAnGelxox
My latest B+ Art =D
User Image

omg!Thats freakin awesome blaugh  

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

LookingForSomeOne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 pm
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
saNdAnGelxox
My latest B+ Art =D
User Image

omg!Thats freakin awesome blaugh

oh wow...so much talent. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:15 am
Weeeeeelll....After 2+ months of working on this thing on and off, I finally finished it after like, a 3 hour draw-a-thon. It still looks all pixelly in a lot of areas, buuuut....when I figure out how to get it...not....pixelly...I'll fix it.

User Image

Hurrah for Myoubi arts!
I just put it up on DA like, 6 minutes ago, and I've got a comment. How exciting. :3 /nevergetscomments XD I'm a nerd about getting commented. There's a little tiny backstory to this...but...eh. It's all stemming from a meme.

Omnomnom-machine

Yume Yokohama 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:42 pm
Dream in S t a r d u s t yeah Solomon is so cool!

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
I'm sad there aren't more Dive X Solomon pic.s that makes be sad. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:17 am
So I have this Blood+ shirt from the box set I bought, and on request from YamiCheza, I am putting up pictures! Yaaaaay~!

So here they are. It looks a bit worn because it is, and because I just got it out of the dryer. I did just get it like, last year.

Front:
User Image

((closeup))
User Image

Back:
User Image

Oh yeah. Pretty sweet. I loved walking around school in it--people always like, stopped to look at it. It was hilarious. Especially when my English teacher saw it--she was like, "What's that?" It was great explaining to her about the schoolgirl who went around killing giant hideous monsters with a grooved katana. Of course, she knew me, she'd had me for two years at that point, and she just kind of laughed and let it go. XD

Omnomnom-machine

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:46 pm
Omnomnom-machine
So I have this Blood+ shirt from the box set I bought, and on request from YamiCheza, I am putting up pictures! Yaaaaay~!

So here they are. It looks a bit worn because it is, and because I just got it out of the dryer. I did just get it like, last year.

Front:
User Image

((closeup))
User Image

Back:
User Image

Oh yeah. Pretty sweet. I loved walking around school in it--people always like, stopped to look at it. It was hilarious. Especially when my English teacher saw it--she was like, "What's that?" It was great explaining to her about the schoolgirl who went around killing giant hideous monsters with a grooved katana. Of course, she knew me, she'd had me for two years at that point, and she just kind of laughed and let it go. XD

LOL! That's so awesome about you and your teacher. Thanks for posting the pics. 3nodding

ummm, I couldn't help but notice your avi is really different and that you changed the name. Did you get hacked?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:56 pm
Here are some pics I got from YouTube videos.

User Image
User Image

I thought tthis one was cool.
User Image

User Image
User Image

And here's one from a website Stardust posted recently.
User Image  

YamiCheza
Crew

Darling Lady

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Hi everyone.
This is Dream in S t a r d u s t. ((Er, well, a mule of mine.)) Yeah, Cheza, I did get hacked. :
It was pretty out of the blue, to be honest. I feel like it was personal, too, because I had nothing of value on that account except my anklets. That, and none of my posts on that account EXCEPT for my art posts in my new shop were deleted. I'm a bit confused about it all.
Anyways, I'm probably going to be on this username for a while, if I'm on at all; But, it's me. :C

I figured I ought to post SOMEWHERE on the guild, just so it wasn't 'OMG Myoubi completely disappeared!' I didn't, sort of.

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff