Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:18 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "ok so there are 30 different kinds, and you can only eat.... 10. got that" she said smiling

"Can I just buy like a dozen glazed?" he asked, already taking out his wallet.
she looked at him "you dont want to try any of her flavors?" she shrugged "ok then" she reached up and grabbed a box "here" she said holding it in front of him

"Mmm," he said as he took the box and looked at the donuts inside. He went up to the counter, asking the nice lady how much they were.
"oh just take them, i alway give Lola and her friends free donuts, she was the one who helped me make them anyways, so just take them" she said smiling

"Thank you Mrs. Reagan, ill be back next week to help you out ok"

"Wow, thanks ma'am," he said as he went over and stood next to Lola, smiling.
she smiled "come on, bye Mrs. Reagan" she walked outside and looked at the sky "we still have time, come on, i want to show you what my house looks like, but we cant go in ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:21 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "you dont want to try any of her flavors?" she shrugged "ok then" she reached up and grabbed a box "here" she said holding it in front of him

"Mmm," he said as he took the box and looked at the donuts inside. He went up to the counter, asking the nice lady how much they were.
"oh just take them, i alway give Lola and her friends free donuts, she was the one who helped me make them anyways, so just take them" she said smiling

she smiled "come on, bye Mrs. Reagan" she walked outside and looked at the sky "we still have time, come on, i want to show you what my house looks like, but we cant go in ok"

"Okay, but why can't we go in?" he asked, walking beside her and eating a donut.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:26 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Okay, but why can't we go in?" he asked, walking beside her and eating a donut.
"well last time i saw them was almost 3 years ago, we had a fight becuase i was tired of being so cheery and hated being a girly girl and wearing pink, so i turned towards the dark side, and they got mad"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:32 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well last time i saw them was almost 3 years ago, we had a fight becuase i was tired of being so cheery and hated being a girly girl and wearing pink, so i turned towards the dark side, and they got mad"

"Alrighty then. But wouldn't they like the idea of you being with someone from the light side?" he asked, thinking about it, still eating.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:33 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then. But wouldn't they like the idea of you being with someone from the light side?" he asked, thinking about it, still eating.
"maybe, but then they would think that im back with them" she said then sighs "alright, ill go see them"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:53 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"maybe, but then they would think that im back with them" she said then sighs "alright, ill go see them"

"Hahaha okay," he said, finishing his donut.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:49 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she walked up to a big gate "alright you ready to meet them?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she walked up to a big gate "alright you ready to meet them?" she asked looking at him

"Sure," he said, smiling as he walked up beside her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:55 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she pushed open the gate and walked up the long path to her house, she climbed up the steps "ok well here we go" she knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she pushed open the gate and walked up the long path to her house, she climbed up the steps "ok well here we go" she knocked on the door

He waited by the door with her, still smiling, wondering what her parents are like.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:01 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He waited by the door with her, still smiling, wondering what her parents are like.
the door opened "come on" she said walking in, she walked through a dark hall and opened a big wooden door "they are in here" she said stepping into a bright room  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

the door opened "come on" she said walking in, she walked through a dark hall and opened a big wooden door "they are in here" she said stepping into a bright room

He followed and stepped in with her. "Hello," he said, waving.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:04 pm
Username: King_of_the_Hearts_666
RPG Name: Dark Prince Necross(formal) Necroprince(informal) Necross Dante Necromancus(full)
Sex: Male
World you came from: Sanctuary (formerly known as Vvardenfall)
Side: Dark
Element: Dark
Abilities: Poison, bone, curses,summoning undead.
Class: Necromancer
Weapons: Ususally a dagger or a wand, prefers custom sword known as the DarkBlade, that sword hasnt been seen by anyone except him, just finished adding magical attributes to it.Attributes unkown at this time.
History:Necromancers are shadowy characters, who's main talents lie in the raising of the dead & spirits to do thier bidding. They also have skill in the areas of poison & bone spells, as well as many diablocal curses which can weaken an enemy, return damage to them when they attack you, or even make them turn against thier fellow monsters to fight at your side. Many fear & hate the Necromancers, for thier gristly talents & pale, corpse-like appearence, however most respect the awsome powers that necromancers can wield.
*avi is close to actual picture*
Acutal Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

a young man and women were sitting on a couch reading a book, they looked up and smiled "welcome back my darling" they said standing up and hugging her

"cant breathe" she said looking at them

they looked at Arage "and who is this?" her father asked  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

a young man and women were sitting on a couch reading a book, they looked up and smiled "welcome back my darling" they said standing up and hugging her

"cant breathe" she said looking at them

they looked at Arage "and who is this?" her father asked

"My name's Arage," he said, holding out his hand.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games