Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:14 pm
"...Hey stupid...Wake up" ryoku whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 pm
Kohaku kicked Naruto in the head to wake him up. "Wake up, baka."  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:03 pm
"..." ryoku looked at Kohaku."you didn't have to kick him..you couldn't put hot water on his hands woulda made it funnier."ryoku said looking at kohaku.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:28 am
"He's still not waking...." Kohaku said as he pulled out a stick and started poking him.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:30 am
"this guy is annoying...let's just keep him away from orochimaru." ryoku said picking him up and throwing him in a dumpster."Maybe no one would check there." he said walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 am
"damn it"says koshi under his breath  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:03 am
"Hmm...is that a garbage truck..oh no..Damn" ryoku said running back to get naruto. he puts him on his back and jumps out of the way to a near by rooftop."Sharingan, let's see if i can find Itachi Chakra...nope not anywhere near this village, now let's try orochimaru...hmm..why is he there?" ryoku said as he jumped to the hokages office."Hey tsunade, take care of this idiot for me thanks"ryou said jumping out the window.what the hell is going on...was that an uchiha boy?, no couldn't be. tsunade thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:28 pm
Kohaku followed Ryoku. "What are we gonna do about Orodhimaru?" Kohaku asked, eager to kill him.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:27 pm
Whoa, one minute I'm ready to attack, and one minute I'm on the ground.. Atekeru stood up, still in the forest, looking around. "Ryoku? Harrun? Siana?" Nobody answered. I'm bored again...

((Hah hah... that part with throwing Naruto in the dumpster was funny... I missed a lot again... 4 pages))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:40 pm
siana and koshi walk in the forest looking for atekeru  

Level_E_Vampire

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:41 pm
"What happened?" Kravizto woke up and looked around. Where's Kohaku and Ryoku headed I better follow them. Kravizto followed close behind them. He wanted to keep an eye on them just in case they decided to join back with the Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:00 pm
Atekeru walked in the direction of the village when he heard footsteps. "Who's there?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:06 pm
"hey atekeru its me siana"she says  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:21 pm
"Oh, hey Siana. Do you know what happened with the Akatsuki, Ryoku, and Harrun?" He asked as he walked over to her.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:32 pm
"no I'm still confused" koshi walks next 2 siana  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games