Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"Dumbledore's gonna be fine, Logen" Dandellion said.

[Yeh you saw that in the 6.th book crying ]

[ crying Stupid Snape. *Sees Snape and beat the crap out of him*]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 am

Evy-Chan1337
Saiden smelled the food cooking as he lay there too wounded to move. He winced from the pain gritting his teeth. He didn't say a word and instead just looked weakly up at the top of the cave. The dirt and rock had formed small spikes on the ceiling which different bugs crawled on. It was rather cold and damp in the cave as well. The dirt was a bit sand like as he moved his right hand along the ground just a half an inch.

she looked up, and her childich face lighten up."your awake! the food is soon done if you want some."

*Logen followed him, to what she thought would be their death, or at least to what she thought would be their captive*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 am

(I am the god of my thread and I shall forgive)
Dandellion shouted behind her shoulder
"Come, Arage!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 am

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"Dumbledore's gonna be fine, Logen" Dandellion said.

[Yeh you saw that in the 6.th book crying ]

[ crying Stupid Snape. *Sees Snape and beat the crap out of him*]

[mhm, crying *Joins in and ripps of his ears and feed them to him*]

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337
Saiden smelled the food cooking as he lay there too wounded to move. He winced from the pain gritting his teeth. He didn't say a word and instead just looked weakly up at the top of the cave. The dirt and rock had formed small spikes on the ceiling which different bugs crawled on. It was rather cold and damp in the cave as well. The dirt was a bit sand like as he moved his right hand along the ground just a half an inch.

she looked up, and her childich face lighten up."your awake! the food is soon done if you want some."

[you shouldnt use his char... as he said,... he took it back now:S]

(sorry, again, i'm new at this..)

[well, its not up to me to forgive you :3]

(i'm sorry LanceCalvis)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 am

(I shall rape Snape, for he is very sexy^^And stop talking about the sixth book, some may not have read it. Even though I have)

Krusadin

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:54 am

[O.O *Sighs* Am I with you guys?(You guys know that my character looks like my Avatar right?)]
*Follows* ...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 am

Krusadin
(I shall rape Snape, for he is very sexy^^And stop talking about the sixth book, some may not have read it. Even though I have)

[O.O...Ok then, if you want to. *Chucks Snape at you* Back to the RPG!]
*Follows*

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:59 am

(take Arage with you, just in case he wants to join later)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Saiden turned over on his side when he heard the food was ready. Most of his body felt numb but he was a tad bit hungry. His head turned toward the girl that had the food cooking. Where am I and.......what happened to the others? That king is much stronger than I remember him. He didn't used to be like that either. I can remember a time when all he wanted was peace and he fought for it from time to time. That crown, "he winced in pain then started to pass out, "when did he get it". Saiden closed his eyes and his left hand dropped at his side.

LanceCalvis
Crew

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Krusadin
(take Arage with you, just in case he wants to join later)

[Ok...when a character is not responding, just assume they are following you or doing what you tell them.]
Arage: *Follows us*
Me: Now what?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:03 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Krusadin

[O.O *Sighs* Am I with you guys?(You guys know that my character looks like my Avatar right?)...Ok then, if you want to. *Chucks Snape at you* Back to the RPG!]
*Follows*

(Lord Voldomort- Haarrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy I am "gets eaten by a spoiler eating fish with wings). blaugh

LanceCalvis
Crew

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:06 pm

(I shall return...maybe hehe)
Arage followed after them, confused on what's going on.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:06 pm

she looked at him."Oi, are you still there? if you are, i can help you up so that you eat properly" she said looking nervously at him.

Evy-Chan1337

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games