Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:12 pm

KaosAngel012
coreykill
vasily who knows a good oppertunity to play around when he sees it quickly climbs back up on the ship and shouts into the hatch"dive dive dive" and jumps in closing it behind him, and a moment later opening it and climbing back out then seeing the looks on their faces he falls to the ground laughing

".... You b*****d..." she said glaring at him, but wearing a small grin on her face. "Do that again and you'll regret it.."
"oh yea...big time"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:13 pm

"ack" he cried when the water hit him "thats cold" then running off the side of the ship he threw himself off and landed a perfect cannonball right next to her splashing her ultimatly. unfor tunatly his shorts surfaced before he did several feet away.......

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Seeks the oportunity to swim away and grabs his shorts. "Hey captaaaaaiiiiin...." in a sing-song voice. "look what i found..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:16 pm

"ummmmmm" he said looking at her not quite sure what to do he didnt see this one coming..."please" he asked smiling a little at the irony

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:16 pm

she laughs climbing out "toss them to me"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:17 pm

She tosses them to her sister. "haha! Run sis! Don't let him catch you!"

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:19 pm

"now you give those back" he cried climibinig out of the water and closing the hatch before she got there. he stood there smiling at her she had nowhere to go....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:20 pm

she smiled "might want to cover yourself" she laughed putting his shorts in her short pocket

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 pm

She climbs out of the water too. "I'm open, sis!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:23 pm

vasily asked "now why would i want to cover myself up? this is a perfect oppourtunity to be naked in front of women" he said as he slowly walked up to her then tried to snacth his shorts back.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:24 pm

Amanda laughs and grins. "Sicko..." she says. "C'mon sis! Don't let him grab em!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:26 pm

vasily is now close enough to her to see a corner of his shorts sticking out of her pocket he quickly tries to snatch them out of her pocket.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:27 pm

she smiled pulling away "i dont think so" she laughed pushing him in the water
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm

he quickly grabs her arm and pulls her in too... then before she knew what was goinig on he had her top off and was climbing out of the water with it. "ha ha ha" he laughed at her

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm

She grinned. "Well, what cha going to do now, cap'n?" she said, laughing a bit.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games