Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:00 am
(what happened while i was gone?!
.....i blame comcast for this......messing with my internet connection!
i would have been able to tell you guys if it hadn't screwed up while i was sending the message! gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:49 am
M00NSTRIDER
i would have been able to tell you guys if it hadn't screwed up while i was sending the message! gonk )

((READ) in short, Shinu was taken by the military, Mobius has passed out some times, Eda have come back, and now kimi is going berserk with EM..
..and Logen is obsessed with somethings so she cant write...)  

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:04 am
Evy-Chan1337
M00NSTRIDER

((READ) in short, Shinu was taken by the military, Mobius has passed out some times, Eda have come back, and now kimi is going berserk with EM..

[I Would like to know what i am obsessed with nee-chan?... im at a lan party right now :3 --- at a friend¨'s house :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:22 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337
M00NSTRIDER

[I Would like to know what i am obsessed with nee-chan?... im at a lan party right now :3 --- at a friend¨'s house :3]

(i know, but you haven't been really active for long times, even AFTER Harry Potter!)  

Evy-Chan1337

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:42 am
Kimi felt the power in her hands. it was wonderful, it filled her with anger, but something were wrong.the sword, it was familiar, but there stopped Kimi's brain thinking. her clothes were covered in blood, her face twisted in evilness,
and the sword filled her with power. suddenly she discovered a body, Mobius,
and all her anger were doubled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 am
*gets up and two seconds later is at kimi's side holding her arm* ....Calm down.....*as soon as shinu touched kimi, her blood started literally freezing* If you hurt Mobius....I will kill you.  

Ahiru Takashi

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:55 am
Eda got mad. she threw a huge fit and jumped of the building and landed on her feet. She started breaking things and kept screaming " stressed NOT A SHRIMP NOR A SHORT STUFF NOT EVEN A LITTLE GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE A CUTE LIL' DOLL!!!! scream "

After her little tantrum, she collapsed and started coughing up blood. Her body was overreacting and her powers were out of control! she was shift-sheaping and started getting a huge headache. this....is....not......happening....can't.....lose.....control.... Eda thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 am
"he looks pretty dead already!" Kimi laugh.

"Be careful, she isn't her self right now."said Lukas.  

Evy-Chan1337

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Eda regained control of her body and everything was back to normal. She sat up and said"owww....my head..."
All that was left of the incedent was a headache...a little headache.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:12 pm
Evil Mobius was laughing inside the blade. He was making Kimi a violent beast! He would soon rule the world!And Kimi wasn't so bad... who knows? He might need an Empress! He stopped those thoughts and returned to augmenting the girl's urge to kill. "I really ought to make my own name..."

Good Mobius awoke in the void. "This is new... usually I blank out when the sword leaves my hands... I think I will have do something desperate. Shinu will have the help she needs, though... that will be certain. Logen will know what to do. I will have to say good-bye. Shinu thought of me as a father, and I failed her. However, by saving her, I will make things right..." He continued to talk to himself in this manner, waiting for the sword to return to his hands once more...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:51 pm
Kimi smiled. she loved this, the pleasure to kill.
as she hit a guy with name nobody knew, she suddenly discovered two things. the first one, was that she didn't feel any pleasure, only anger. and the other thing was the fact that her sword-arm was frozen. she couldn't move it, she barely manage trow it away, before she ran.
The sword, hit Mobius hard on his left shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Mobius felt the sword blade in his flesh. He got up, the sword's contact bringing him back.

GM: "It is time."

EM: "What are you doing you fool!?!"

Mobius grabbed the sword away from Kimi and stabbed himself in the heart with it. He started to glow red. "Logen, I am about to become a philosopher's stone the size of a two-by-four. Use me to save Shinu. I didn't want it to end like this, but it's all for the best. I couldn't live like this, nor was I going to for any longer. I was being torn apart. My only regret is that in death, I wasn't a good husband to you..." His head turned to Shinu/Mikiru. " ...Or a good father to you. I have failed you all. Now, I can only hope that I can redeem myself with my sacrifice." He smiled weakly, then his eyes went blank. The sword's metal shattered like glass, revealing a large philosopher's stone. Mobius' body fell away from it like sliding off a spear, while it floated. His body's eyes closed, and the tattoo stopped glowing, but remained there. His body lay, fully healed but sleeping, on the ground.

Peace at last.

(Don't worry, I have a way to stay in the story. Do not worry. My avi is Mobius' appearance in here. Or close enough to it, at any rate...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:01 pm
[I'm gonna be literate like you guys are]

Shinu's eyes widened and dialated as she stared at Mobius. She didn't understand! What was the sacrifice of being imprisoned for? The person laying on the ground! Her eyes slowly shifted to the stone. Why do I have a strange feeling something weird is about to happen..? Her eyes suddenly glowed red because of the stone, the stone in her arm glowed too. The extra strength....had sped up the soul devouring process. Her eyes begun to go blank, then suddenly, the stone stopped glowing and so did her eyes. Her eyes returned to a brown color as the embedded stone fell out of her arm, and she falls to her knees, staring into space like an empty doll.

[OMG I think I'm gonna die! My stomache friggen hurts!!]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 pm
(It's spelt dilate. And what did you eat? What's the temperature like? Are you sick? All of these are what gives me stomach aches, and I've had plenty.)

The two stones began to bond, swirling around each other in mid air. Soon, they were one great stone, glowing brilliantly. The souls of both good and evil were sealed inside, and it seemed to glow ever brighter because of it.

(And that's how the Shikon No Tama was really made.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm
[Thanks Mr. Spell-Check ~.~ and I dunno if I'm sick but it huuuuuurrrrrttttzzzz......]

Her blank expression livened a bit as her still body was facing the stone. She was still alive because she was not human anyway....She also remembered why Hohenheim created her. You're just an experiment. Get over yourself you impudent kid... as a reflex to the power, she reached out and grabbed the stone. "Just....an....experiment...huh....?" She looked over at Mobius and smiled silently, then she placed the stone in Mobius' hand, holding his hand as if to secure the stone's safety. "I'm sorry....but some people can't be saved..... Don't save a thing like me who doesn't feel even a bit of gratitude or emotion when she says thank you....to tell you the truth....I don't feel anything.. I'm just an experiment...I'm sorry for wasting your time...." Then she let go of his hand and her eyes returned to the lifelessness they once held. [shikon no tama lol from inuyasha, the jewel of four souls.]

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games