Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
if you wondering why im bleeding an elf tried to disembowel me and kill me

She goes up to him and see's The wound, she reaches in her shirt and takes out a medicine and she grabs some leaves and tends to it "I...Im so sorry"
he looks at her
it was one of your nobles who did this he a group of elves came and took me to the castle to speak with some one after words he came out and did this

She made the bleeding stop but it stung really bad from the Medicine "I had no clue, Im terribly sorry...Everything is falling apart, I didnt even know what was going on, and to escape I ran here, like a coward"
She puts on some midiseral Erbs on his wound to to make it heal fast and stop the bleeding more
"it is so sad that empires must crumble."

Looks at him so sad "Its probubly all my fault" She mumbles
laughing "no it isn't your fault the color dragons have looked to claim thier home land for a long time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She goes up to him and see's The wound, she reaches in her shirt and takes out a medicine and she grabs some leaves and tends to it "I...Im so sorry"
he looks at her
it was one of your nobles who did this he a group of elves came and took me to the castle to speak with some one after words he came out and did this

She made the bleeding stop but it stung really bad from the Medicine "I had no clue, Im terribly sorry...Everything is falling apart, I didnt even know what was going on, and to escape I ran here, like a coward"
She puts on some midiseral Erbs on his wound to to make it heal fast and stop the bleeding more
your not a coward for running when facing unstoppable odd's
OMG MY DAD GOT A CUTE TINY LITTLE PUPPY AND WE HAVE TO GIVE IT TO OUR FRIENDS !!! NUUU ITS SO CUTE!!!!!! BUT I ALREADY HAVE 2 DOGS AND THEIR PUPPIES LOL
She finishes tending to his wound "There you go, you'll be just fine now my Friend" She said ignoreing what he had just said  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he looks at her

OMG MY DAD GOT A CUTE TINY LITTLE PUPPY AND WE HAVE TO GIVE IT TO OUR FRIENDS !!! NUUU ITS SO CUTE!!!!!! BUT I ALREADY HAVE 2 DOGS AND THEIR PUPPIES LOL
She finishes tending to his wound "There you go, you'll be just fine now my Friend" She said ignoreing what he had just said
look obviously your going to need a place to stay so you can stay in the guest room of my place  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:27 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he looks at her

look obviously your going to need a place to stay so you can stay in the guest room of my place

She looks at him "I dont want to be a Burdon on you"  

ShinyToy

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:28 pm
a small dragon flew over head seeing them it let out a shrell call it started to cercel them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he looks at her

dont worry its not a burden  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Im not sure, it doesnt feel right" She said turning her head to look behind her then back at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:37 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Im not sure, it doesnt feel right" She said turning her head to look behind her then back at him
the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."
i know a few tricks to fight them
does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:42 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"
why would you need to do something in return?
hige starts to get up out of the hot spring he was resting in  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

lifting its head the blue said "i might as well this is un honourible to fight a helpless nation." the blue stode up on its legs fanning its wing even being smaller than phar by quite a bit he was quite big.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:47 pm
[back :3 what have happened?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:48 pm
(a blue has joined sides with the elves and phar is haveing some second thoughts)  

King Phar

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games