Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tsume sees her from the hole in the wall
sabrina...and some girl, but why are they running
tsume jumps from the hole in the wall and landed in front of them
she jumps "dont do that" she said looking at him "we need to go" she said grabbing his hand "someones here"

Ren looks around and says "They are coming, They know we are here now! Fallow me!" She starts running
tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf
she follows "yes but who are they?" she asked

"They are Evil creature's, they destroy everything and consume everything, If they Get you you will desolve into them and they will take your powers and Strength, They Divower you Soul, and turn you into one of them, They are called, The Nightmare's"
the wolf ran next to them hearing all this
he started to whimper  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Ren looks around and says "They are coming, They know we are here now! Fallow me!" She starts running
tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf

"They are Evil creature's, they destroy everything and consume everything, If they Get you you will desolve into them and they will take your powers and Strength, They Divower you Soul, and turn you into one of them, They are called, The Nightmare's"
he started to whimper
"oh no" she whispered "my family"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf

he started to whimper

"I lost my Left Arm to them trying to save my Friend, This arm you see is a Fake, I made it useing My Magic, I cant feel Pain in it" She stops them and looks down a corner then runs down it "Hurry!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tsume follows them
whos they?
he turns into a wolf

he started to whimper

"I lost my Left Arm to them trying to save my Friend, This arm you see is a Fake, I made it useing My Magic, I cant feel Pain in it" She stops them and looks down a corner then runs down it "Hurry!"
hige follows them
he keeps on running expecting a ambush  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

he started to whimper

hige follows them
she falls to the ground "ahh, they have the gem" she whispered feeling the pain again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

he started to whimper

hige follows them

A Black creature in the Form of a Human but Yet a shadow Appears infront of them Ren Shoots a poison at it and it disolves into nothing "We Have to Go faster!" She yells  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

he started to whimper

hige follows them
she falls to the ground "ahh, they have the gem" she whispered feeling the pain again
tsume gets under her and starts to carry her on his back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

he started to whimper

hige follows them

Ren Stops and picks her up "Princess I will carry you, I have sworn to Protect you with my Life as a Friend and as My Queen" She runs with her in her arm's and shoots some Black creatures cmeing from the Shadows  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he started to whimper

hige follows them

Ren Stops and picks her up "Princess I will carry you, I have sworn to Protect you with my Life as a Friend and as My Queen" She runs with her in her arm's and shoots some Black creatures cmeing from the Shadows
"just make the pain stop" she cried covering her ears  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he started to whimper

hige follows them

"As soon as we leave this place it will stop Princess!" She takes out a Shard of a Jewl and Says somthing and a portal opens and she runs into it and pulls the wolf into it and closes it up "That was Close"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
hige follows them

"As soon as we leave this place it will stop Princess!" She takes out a Shard of a Jewl and Says somthing and a portal opens and she runs into it and pulls the wolf into it and closes it up "That was Close"
the pain slowly starts to stop "thank you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
hige follows them

She puts her down and they See swirls of Color and nothingness "Fallow me" She says walking  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She puts her down and they See swirls of Color and nothingness "Fallow me" She says walking
she looks at it before following her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

They Come to a place of Pure white and a Corridoor filled with doors she walks down it to the shortest and Smallest door "This is The Twilight Zone, We are comeing to a place that Those creatures cant find us, Find you Princess"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

the wolf turns human and looks around
where are we now?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out