Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyMike90

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey. I don't remember if I had posted here or not. But, here's my post anyway!

Name: Mike
Whatever else? Moocow.

As you can probably tell, I'm not a furry! But I also am not a supporter. I'm indifferent. What am I to care what you do? biggrin

If anything, I find the furry fandom cute. Sort of like those girls who follow gay guys and want to get into their pants. Me and the furry fandom shall never happen, but it's fun to tag along.

I personally enjoy the non-sexual side of Anthro. Like cute arts and stuff?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Fursaffis
Wow, this place gets tons of new members every day... how do the moderators keep up with the requests?

I only see a couple new requests about every day or so.

Selene Aries

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Really? I don't.

OH RIGHT, I'm not a moderator.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am

Er... *pokes the creepy yelling guy* don't scare teh shy noobs away, they's the cutest *nodnod*

Shadow Slave Reiria

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

x_Method in Madness_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Yo! apparently I'm supposed to post random information here about myself. whee Let's see I'm not really sure what makes someone a furry, I just draw them. xd
I'm to lazy to post the art page link, you can find it on my profile if you like. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:15 pm

x_Method in Madness_x
Yo! apparently I'm supposed to post random information here about myself. whee Let's see I'm not really sure what makes someone a furry, I just draw them. xd
I'm to lazy to post the art page link, you can find it on my profile if you like. sweatdrop

There is actually a fairly simply answer to what makes someone a furry. First of all you need to be a fan of funny animals, also known as anthropomorphic or fantasy creatures. Some do refer to this characters as furries themselves, but I have always considered the fans furries, not the characters. Secondly you need to be a part of the actual furry fandom. Being a member of the fandom simply means you seek out others that share your interest to discuss and share ideas.

So if you like anthros and enjoy being around others that enjoy anthros, then you are a furry. It as simple as that. 3nodding

Selene Aries

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Selene Aries
x_Method in Madness_x

There is actually a fairly simply answer to what makes someone a furry. First of all you need to be a fan of funny animals, also known as anthropomorphic or fantasy creatures. Some do refer to this characters as furries themselves, but I have always considered the fans furries, not the characters. Secondly you need to be a part of the actual furry fandom. Being a member of the fandom simply means you seek out others that share your interest to discuss and share ideas.

So if you like anthros and enjoy being around others that enjoy anthros, then you are a furry. It as simple as that. 3nodding

Wait, so... I am a FURRY? gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am

Hi, I'm F a w k s i's alt.

Drowning Damsels

TheQueenofSpace

8,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:50 am

Ello ello. My name is Hyacinth, but you can call me Hyacinth.

I'm a coyote, I'm 18, and it's lovely to meet all of you. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello all!

Going by the above discription of furries, I guess I'm one too (I don't actually have a fursonna, so I thought I didn't actually count as one). I'm new to the community as a whole. I'm also a dragon otherkin, I'm in two of the otherkin guilds on gaia, as well as an off gaia website call draconic.

If I was going to have a fursonna though, I think it would be a wolf or fox. (I know they get overused, I still like them. sweatdrop )

I'm 22. I love fantasy and small amounts of scifi (if done well) in both books and moives. "Willow" "Labyrinth" "Ever After" are a few favorites of mine. As far as music goes, I'm kind of a radio person. I like to listen to all of it and figure out which artist I like. I've known people who like 'just' one kind of muisc, and life's too short to nit-pick, so I'll try most music at least once. I lean towards rock.

And I'm pagan.

You can ask me if I left anything out. ^.-.^

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Skasha
Hello all!

Going by the above discription of furries, I guess I'm one too (I don't actually have a fursonna, so I thought I didn't actually count as one). I'm new to the community as a whole. I'm also a dragon otherkin, I'm in two of the otherkin guilds on gaia, as well as an off gaia website call draconic.

If I was going to have a fursonna though, I think it would be a wolf or fox. (I know they get overused, I still like them. sweatdrop )

I'm 22. I love fantasy and small amounts of scifi (if done well) in both books and moives. "Willow" "Labyrinth" "Ever After" are a few favorites of mine. As far as music goes, I'm kind of a radio person. I like to listen to all of it and figure out which artist I like. I've known people who like 'just' one kind of muisc, and life's too short to nit-pick, so I'll try most music at least once. I lean towards rock.

And I'm pagan.

Welcome to the guild.

Naw, you do not need a fursona to be a furry. I know plenty in the fandom that don't.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Skasha
Hello all!

And I'm pagan.

Welcome to the guild.

Naw, you do not need a fursona to be a furry. I know plenty in the fandom that don't.
Thankyou ^_^

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 am

Hi, everybody! My name is Ahkmill, but everybody just refers to me by my real name, Tommy. Well, I was never really a furry, but it really seems like something I might be able to get into. I think I'd make a great cat-boy~

I'm 16 years old, although I feel like I'm middle-aged most of the time. (Bad back, D: )

I guess you could call my Meowth character Felix my fursona. Just edit a couple things and BAM, you got a perfect cat-boy for me. :3 Here's a pic~

I'm bisexual, yet Christian. Whaaaaaaaat?! Yes, I'm not one of those "YOU'RE GOIN' TA' HELL!" Christians. Everybody has a right to their opinion, and my opinion believes that Robert Downey Jr. is sexy. I do have slight problems with my sexuality, though. Such as my homophobic father. Gah.

I've been a fan of anthropomorphic creatures for a while now, but I never really considered myself to be a furry. Probably because I never really got into the whole fandom thing. But, I'm taking a leap now, so I guess I'm now part of the furry fandom. Yaaaaaay~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Hello all,
I'm new to Gaia, and after getting all of the wolf gear that I could find (I think I'm still missing things considering I didn't see any upper or lowers, plus no face item to complete the head), I decided my next priority was to search out for the furry community on Gaia.

Anyhow onto myself;
I am a christian fur who feels a connection to wolves, but is still trying to understand it (so one of my ultimate goals is to try to find a way to meet a wolf or wolves, to see if that answers things or just raises more questions); though I am detached enough that my highest goal is to return home, but note I do not refer to anyplace in this world... but in the next.. I have both a strong sense of duty and dedication to projects that become my own, but this sense of duty does not entrap me under the command of others because I recognize that people are just mere people and as such only have as much power over you as you give them. I am something of a writer, keeping on task with that (especially since my linux box went down), is kind of hard because I have all of these different threads and just keep starting lots of pieces but never finishing them. Lets see what else... I'm something of a gamer (and if any of you play TESIV Oblivion and wish to use a wolven race that's actually balanced correctly and looks nice just ask me (though you have to give me comments on how to improve it wink ) ) anyhow... that's all I can think of for now

Luke_Wolf314

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Ah, yes, good to see some new members posting in here. Welcome to you all.

Do remember, if there is anything you need all you have to do is ask.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games