Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Asami went to a dark forest to get some training done, but she can't concentrate. Her mind kept on drifting of to an another world...

Then suddenly she said to herself,"Im bored...maybe I should destroy some of the silencers while Im out here.....but I should really train, my family wouldn't like it if I slacked off..."

Before Asami started to train once again, she started to hear some screams off in the distance. She turned toward the sound to see were ecxactly were the sound was comming from. "That sounded like it came from over there. Is that......Kyo!? Maybe i should check it out." After a minute of thought, Asami started to head toward the screams, and after a couple of hours she made it to the camp.

"What in the world is going on Tell. Why is Kyo locked up in that dark room?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Tel woke angrily. "SHE IS WORTHLESS! SHE DOESN'T MATTER!" he roared. "SO LET HER BE!"

Kuragam woke as soon as the sun began showing itself from the covers of the distant mountains. He rose and yawned, before picking up the honey and leaves and traveling back to camp.

He experienced no trouble on the way back. The bees had since settled, but Kuragam still walked around them in case they were still angry. The sun was heading behind the mountains when he finally saw the garden of his home. He ran through the garden, heading towards the door where Aisumaru was, when he saw the pointy leaves of aloe vera. He cursed his stupidity, and ran inside. Tel was with Aisumaru, and they looked up in surpise when he walked in.

"Lord!" Tel exclaimed. "Quick, burn what you have with dragon fire. And give it to Kyo!"

Kuragam, thinking time was running out, pulled the materials and enflamed his hands in the warm Dragonfire. The leaves and honry combined and and formed a blue liquid, that started changing colors. "Wheres Kyo?"

Tel pointed at the closet door.

He smashed the door down and told Kyo to drink what he had. "It has honey in it." He coaxed.

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Kyo glared at Tel and put her finger in the liquid and licked her finger.
"eeww! this tastes terrable!" Kyo exclamed.
kyo drank the rest and her memory slowly came back.
"Tel I hate you!!!!" Kyo exclamed. "you locked me in a closet!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:12 pm
"Man Tel...I don't think that it was necessary to lock Kyo in a closet..." Asami said with a moan towards Tel. "Anyway since there is nothing wrong here then there is no point for me to stay here....I'm gonna go."  

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:36 pm
"Then farewell to you!" Kuragam said. Then turning to Kyo, he asked, "How do you feel?"

"It was neccessary!" Tel yelled. "The closet was the only place...."

Aisumaru placed his tail in front of Tel's mouth. Hold your tongue!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:39 pm
"i feel fine." kyo told him
"now wheres my egg?" Kyo asked "is it ok?!?! no one hurt it right?!" she asked everyone in the room with her eyes huge.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:24 pm
"Heres your egg." Tel groaned, and transported the egg to Kyo's legs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:10 pm
"yay eggie!!!" kyo exclamed.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:53 pm
Tel groaned at her foolishness.

"So what happened during the mission? Why couldn't you teleport us back?" Kuragam asked.

"That general, Skoto or whatever his cursed name is!" Tel cursed his name. "His powers interfered with mine!" He threw his arms up in anger.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:15 pm
((sorry......i've been sick...))  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Yasu appered out of nowhere and laughed at Kyo. She had not seen anything so....amusing.

~~~~~O~~~~~~~~ heart ~~~~~~

Ayame decided she must rest and fell into a deep sleep on her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:50 pm
"dont laugh at me....I love my eggie!" heart Kyo said.  

xXbe_JealousXx

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm
Yasu runs twards Kyo and then gives her a Super hug. then she sits beside Kyo and says, while smiling, "Where did ya find the little Eggie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:41 am
((That's kinda creepy. Though they're inside now so probably won't notice him just yet...))

"It should hatch soon." Kuragam said. "It's been awhile now.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces