Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:57 pm

* keeps crying but looks at the sky and grabs a knife from her pocket* ive never done it before but i cant help it now.......... * she looks at the knife*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:59 pm

KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
meaniel gets out of the water and walks up to her
its in your skin
he walks over to his helmet and robes and pulls a knife
i could try to cut it out
her eyes went wide "dont you get near me with that knife" she yelled running behind a tree, she falls to her knees "it hurts so much" she cried, growing weaker

The Huanter Grabs Angel by the Hair "Well I was correct after all you Did find the Necklace huh? Well Lets go get Hannah now"
Kiera's eye's are wide open she has a gatg on and he is Dragging her she is bleeding from cuts
she screams clawing at his hands "let me go" she cried

"Now dont be that way" He injects her with the Same pioson as Kiera and chains her up as well
Kiera struggles and squirms but she is so Numb and useless she mumbles from the Gag she is trying to scream

"H-hey!" Hanah said, standing up from the ground. "Let go of them!"

"There you are Hannah, now I thought I wasnt gonna find you here" He shoots the Poison into her then he says to Angel "Thats not nice to say, Now shut the Hell up and Sleep"
Kiera Struggles refuseing to give in to the Pioson

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:00 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

The Huanter Grabs Angel by the Hair "Well I was correct after all you Did find the Necklace huh? Well Lets go get Hannah now"
Kiera's eye's are wide open she has a gatg on and he is Dragging her she is bleeding from cuts

"Now dont be that way" He injects her with the Same pioson as Kiera and chains her up as well
Kiera struggles and squirms but she is so Numb and useless she mumbles from the Gag she is trying to scream

"There you are Hannah, now I thought I wasnt gonna find you here" He shoots the Poison into her then he says to Angel "Thats not nice to say, Now shut the Hell up and Sleep"
"like i give a damn what you say" she spat at him, still struggling, she closes her eyes shut, feeling the necklace burning, she cries out
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:01 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She feels the poison enter her body and winces. "N-No... " she said. L-et go of them..." she said again, falling on her knees.

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
meaniel gets out of the water and walks up to her
its in your skin
he walks over to his helmet and robes and pulls a knife
i could try to cut it out
her eyes went wide "dont you get near me with that knife" she yelled running behind a tree, she falls to her knees "it hurts so much" she cried, growing weaker

she feels her body start to numb "you stupid son of a..b***h" she cried trying to struggle but found it impossible
meaniel came up from behind the man and stabed him in the shoulder
your not hurting my friends
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"like i give a damn what you say" she spat at him, still struggling, she closes her eyes shut, feeling the necklace burning, she cries out

He puts the Same necklace on Kiera to make er Stop Struggling "Now with both the Poison and Necklace your power's strength is gone, Now good night My beauties" He says and walks toward Hannah and drags Kiera and Angel both from chains

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:04 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He puts the Same necklace on Kiera to make er Stop Struggling "Now with both the Poison and Necklace your power's strength is gone, Now good night My beauties" He says and walks toward Hannah and drags Kiera and Angel both from chains
she groans her head leaning foward, she gives in to the poison and sleeps

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she feels her body start to numb "you stupid son of a..b***h" she cried trying to struggle but found it impossible

He takes the Nife out and Pushes Meeaniel into a tree then Goes to Hannah and puts a necklace on her then Chains her up

iLacey

FoxyLadyCall911

* throws the knife* no.....i can handle this!* she yells as she transforms into a vampire* * her eyes glimmer with the crimson red in them* * she flies off above the trees with a barrier protecting her from the sun as she cries and watches her tears drop to the ground below her*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:05 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She backs away from him, the poison making her feel dizzy already. "S-Stay away!" she said as she made a small shield barrier to protect herself.

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:13 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He takes the Nife out and Pushes Meeaniel into a tree then Goes to Hannah and puts a necklace on her then Chains her up
meaniel jumps ontop of the man and bites him in the neck tearing at his skin
i said your not hurting them!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:15 pm

* she looks below her and sees a group of people*oh wel....if i die i die... *she said as she landed on the ground crying* alright whats going on? * she said in between tears*

FoxyLadyCall911

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:16 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she screams in her sleep as the necklace went in deeper, hurting her even more
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:17 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He Grabs him from the Neck and throws him to the Ground and injects him with Pioson "and I say I dont care What you said"

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:18 pm

KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She backs away from him, the poison making her feel dizzy already. "S-Stay away!" she said as she made a small shield barrier to protect herself.

He breaks her barrior "You cant stop me" He holds her by her hair and puts a Necklace on her the exact same as Angel's and Kiera's It seeps into her flesh
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games