Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm
elvisnake
Pellaeon was always my second favorite Zahn creation after Thrawn. He reminds me of an evil Watson or something.

I think I like Pellaeon better than Thrawn.

I know it's heresy. But Pellaeon was just more likeable. I really did love Thrawn in OF though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Well to me, they're close. Pellaeon is more likable, true, but Thrawn just had that whole Sherlock thing going on for them, and I loved Sherlock more than Watson too. Sherlock and Watson was always the perfect analogy to use for them, in my opinion. I don't think there's a better one out there.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:55 pm
True.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:06 pm
Well, I just won a trivia contest with my sister, thanks to Pellaeon. She was asking me questions about Frasier, which I haven't watched in years, and I was asking questions about HttE, which she hasn't read. I got one of her three questions right, and she got them all wrong... She thought that Obi-Wan was working for the empire, and when I told her that he died in Episode IV, she responded "HE DID?"  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:51 pm
Talk about not paying attention! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:48 pm
Yeah, she thought he died in RotJ...  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:17 pm
elvisnake
Well, I just won a trivia contest with my sister, thanks to Pellaeon. She was asking me questions about Frasier, which I haven't watched in years, and I was asking questions about HttE, which she hasn't read. I got one of her three questions right, and she got them all wrong... She thought that Obi-Wan was working for the empire, and when I told her that he died in Episode IV, she responded "HE DID?"

Your siser fails at life.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:19 pm
Oh, no apologies needed. I dislike my full sisters with a passion. I love my half sister to death, but she's only one, and I can still turn her to the dark side, so...  

elvisnake

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:41 am
Do not depend on the force overmuch, Elvis. It is a useful tool, but those who praction it can not be fully trusted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:38 am
Oh, I agree, sir. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a Bowcaster by your side.  

elvisnake

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:21 pm
You'd be surprised how useful ancient weapons are.

Ewoks with clubs and spears vs Stormtroopers with armor and blasters. DAMN YOU LUCAS!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:42 pm
Eesh.

I really do wonder how the empire managed to last so long when a bunch of teddy bears defeated them.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:38 pm
stellarmagic
You'd be surprised how useful ancient weapons are.

Ewoks with clubs and spears vs Stormtroopers with armor and blasters. DAMN YOU LUCAS!

And yet later sources tell us that almost nothing short of energy could penetrate a stormtrooper's armor...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:17 am
I don't think Pellaeon was neccesarily evil. I mean, he wasn't the mastermind behind the Katana fleet or Mt. Tantiss. Granted, he didn't like the New Republic one bit, he wasn't downright evil. Don't forget, it was Pellaeon who stomped the Vong invasion in Remnant space, and without a doubt, the war would've ended in defeat without him stepping in.The new star destroyers are named after him for good reason, and not neccesarily to inspire terror, like the Death Star did; anyone who ever served with him would relish the honor, I think.

Though Thrawn was and is still a tactical genius.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:21 am
Paelleon's kind of stiff for me. Thrawn's just more... relaxed, it seems.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games