Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Raven wanted to growl back at Demitri but he knew Sarafina would have said some thing insulting. Raven looked down at Hunter-James, Raven's ears folded back more. He knew of the curse tha Dantara had put upon him, anyday this pup could be attacked without warning and Raven would be the one to blame. He would hate himself if he sent this wolf into saddness and sorrow. Raven sighed and laid down his next to Hunter-James'.

As for Sarafina she sat still in her place waiting for Raven to growl back. Coming to her surprise nothing, Sarafina stood up. She looked around she wanted to help Lindsey but she didn't see that she needed any. Sarafina walked to a nice little spot where she could rest away from the others for a little bit. She laid down and closed her eyes maybe she could catch a few Zs before they moved again.

Raven looked up and saw a large bird simply fly into the tree. He knew this bird almost all too well. His eyes closed he knew it was going to happen....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Hunter-James smiled and closed his eyes laying his head down.

Lindsey watched the bird and turned her attention to Meena and with her fingers got some of the paste and reached for Meena's jaw.

Meena growled but stayed still.

Lindsey rubbed the goo in and Meena's jaw started to bleed again. Lindsey continued to aply the goo untill she stopped bleeding. The entire time she kept a minds eye on Raven but only distress was found there.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm
Raven's ears folded back even more against his head and he groaned under his breath. Please... please just spare me this one time... just let me take this under control... Raven begged in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm
Lindsey listened and thought to Raven "Control what if I may ask? just think and I'll hear you" She looked at the flower in Eiwen's mouth and she grinned and took it telling Meena to open her mouth when she did Lindsey out the leaf in her mouth adn told her to chew. Meena did.

Hunter-James whimpered and looked at Raven who's body had become tense.

Demitri looked over at Sarafina and watched her.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Eiwen willingly gave up the plant, the sweet liquid coming from the broken stem had seeped into his mouth and his tongue was giving him trouble. His ears went back and a low growl rumbled in his chest as he felt the tension in the other wolves escalating.

Neira sighed and sat back again next to the father and son, giving them space but still close enough to lend her presence. Her ears dropped and distress crossed her face. "What is that bird, Raven?" She couldn't fully focus on his troubled thoughts, but she had singled out that as the one point that his thoughts swirled around. Her hackles rose automatically at the tension she could feel in the air and a rare growl passed her lips. Something bad was coming...

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 am
Hunter-James looked at Raven fear starting to show on his face. Raven was scaring him. He yelped when, when Raven was digging his claws into the ground he nicked Hunter-James' leg.

Lindsey looked up and changed she growled slightly. "Raven you are with a pack that pup below you loves you and Dantara is not here she can not control you. Don't let the curse become you."

Demitri bristled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 am
The large bird cawed loudly down at Raven. Raven's went extremly tense and stiff. "Go, Hunter-James... go before it's to late," Raven said with a mangled voice. Raven covered his face in his fur trying to get that birds call out of his head. No, get out of my head!! Raven howled in his mind. Voices crawled around his brain slowly taking away his sanity.

Sarafina heard the voices of every and awoke alarmed. Raven was in bad shape. She stood up but dared not move toward him. She heard the deafing birds call, it seem to make Raven more into a cold state. Sarafina looked around franticly some thing had to be done. This is what Raven was talking about... some thing I don't know, Sarafina said to her self silent.

Raven begged with words in his mind and out loud. Pain and agony was in his blood.

Sarafina's ears folded back at his pain, she had never seen anything like this. It frightened her deeply. "Fight It!" Sarafina barked.

--In Raven's Mind--

"I told you to stay away....."

"Now pain and blood will be on your paws..."

"Don't betray me again..."

"Or it will be worse..."

"No... not this time you beast."

--Reality--

Raven stood up his fur tainted with blood of his own scars. His blue eyes were deep and were a blur. "Not this time," Raven kept saying again and again. Every cold step he took left ashs behind, he walked toward the tree where the bird was. "I'm sorry... I couldn't fight it..." those were Ravens last words before his voice became mangled and twisted with dark and light tones.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm
Eiwen snarled and lept in front of Meena to protect her from whatever was coming. "Do not bring this on our pack!" he roared at the bird. His claws flexed into the dirt and the fur along his back all stood on end as he bristled at the strange power escaping around Raven.

Neira barked a warning and pulled Hunter-James to his feet. "Can you walk yet? If not I can Change and carry you." Her face was torn between worry and pain as the words lashed at her from Raven's mind. The wind began to swirl around her as the spirits rose at her distress. "Hurry!" She barked desperately and pulled him up by his scruff, "I'm sorry little one, but we have to leave. Now!"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 pm
The bird flew down and turned into a wolf, Dantara had made her presence noticed. "Oh, you pitiful souls. Honesty I thought more of you, trusting some one like this!" she spat with a laugh. Dantara grinned with satifaction. "And Lindsey... it's good to see you again," Dantara said with her eyes cross from each face to the other.

Raven also grinned, his fur was a dark rich brown almost black. His eyes also dark almost black. Hunter-James was pulled away from his resting spot his heart sank but he could not move.

Sarafina ran over to Demitri she did not sit but watched

"Come on Raven show them what you really are," Dantara hissed.

Raven slowly crept forward until he was about 6ft away from them. Deep in his heart was still some hope left that he could break away, but not enough for his mind to come back.

"Whats this? Hmm,"
Dantara said with a playful but dark tone. "Hesation, you have feelings for these wolves don't you Raven? Let's see who..." Dantara moved to Raven her paw went upon his head.

Memories flashed around in Raven's eyes, and Hunter-James's braverly. I let you down... I am sorry Hunter-James...

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Hunter-James growled at Neira. "Let me down!! Please!!! I want to help!!" He wiggled and pawed trying to get down.

Lindsey snarled. "You have no right Dantara! Let him out of your grasp" She demanded.

Demitri stood and snarled.

Feros did the same.

Meena pulled her lips back into a snarl and ignored the pain in her jaw.

Hunter-James snarled. "sorry" Bit Neira.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:35 pm
Dantara grinned widely, "I don't have to look for the one you care for." Dantara laughed at the wolves. "Aren't we getting a little pushly? Raven is my adopted son, shouldn't I protect him?" Dantara asked with a clever tone.

"Protecting him?! Are you insane?!"
Sarafina barked with a snarl behind it.

Raven looked down at the pup as he ran. No please... don't come near me... Raven begged in his mind.

"Hush Raven, you know what you are doing," Dantara said sitting beside him waiting for the blood.

As Hunter-James came closer Raven growled louder. He bared his teeth all the way, his lips curled massively.

"Thats it..."

Sarafina wanted to jump forward and save the pup, but Hunter-James knew what he was doing. "Be safe Hunter-James, please."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Lindsey Growled. "Mother? You are not protecting him by making him fear himself. You have turned him into a loner! Just because you mother abandoned you doesn't mean you can take it out on Raven!!!" She snarled.

Hunter-James snarled and jumped. But not at who most would think. He jump straight at Dantara. His Demon claws growing and stabbing into Danatra. "You call yourself a mother?!" Hunter-James spat.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Neira yelped and let go.

"But you don't know what he's capable of!"

She snarled at the thoughts pouring at her like a raging river surging over a dike. She shook her head as if to clear it and focused.

The air around the she-wolf seemed to brighten and shimmer and when she opened her eyes, they glowed as if there was a bright star blazing behind them, shining a brilliant blue-white. She stared right at Dantara and took a step forward, with that the wind rushed forward in a gust directed at Dantara's wings to hold her back from snapping at the pup. A savage snarl worked its way free from her jaws then she also charged ahead, ready to barrel right into the other wolf.

Eiwen's lips curled back and he snapped at the air in a snarl. This was too much, the flames intantly lept to his call. Rather than take on Dantara, he'd do his best to restraint Raven and snap him back to his senses.

He sent the flames leaping across the meadow, creating a half ring of raging fire between Raven and Dantara so he could no longer see the source of his powerlessness. The brute ran up to the other male and snapped at him sternly.

"Raven! That's your son, damn it! Snap out of it, for his sake! If you thought you were so strong to stand up to me then you can at least stand up to that b***h! She's hardly your mother, you do not share her blood, she has no power over you!"

His emerald eyes blazed from the light of the flames licking harmlessly at his own legs but scorching the earth hungrily when not in contact with him.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:42 am
Dantara was both attacked by the wind and the pup. With her might she clawed the pups face. "Get off me you runt!"

Raven snarled as the fire became a wall between him and Dantara. Raven shot a gare at Eiwen, Raven's claws dug into the ground keeping him from moving. The words of Eiwen ran through his head like wild fire, but no avil to his damaged mind. Then black fire came around Raven legs and into his wounds as if blood. "Your wrong Eiwen, you know nothing. Dantara is some thing of me, with out her I would be nothing!" Raven barked with his twisted voice. Raven sighted a stick, the only chance he had. Raven grabbed it, "I am sorry to all of you."

Dantara freaked, little ice shards came up around her as Dantara became the dirt. She came up behind Raven but it was to late.

Raven put the stick face up, it was sharp. And he had jabbed his chest into the large stick. Blood poured out like water and he was controled no longer.

Dantara snarled, she was powerless without her toy to control.

"Kill her..." Raven said mangled in his own blood.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:33 pm
Neira spun and caught the pup as he fell, so that he knocked into her rather than the hard ground from the force of the blow. She yelped as her side thudded into the hard dirt, but was otherwise unharmed. Her eyes blazed at Dantara as she clambered to her feet.

Eiwen let out a choked snarl of rage and lept at Dantara, powerful jaws clamping around her throat. It was her fault all of these troubles had plagued their pack of late and it was Raven's dying wish. The fire lept away from the wall of flame, enveloping him instead.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games