Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Fate turned to the sound of water and ripples.

"Wait here love."

Fate stood up and walked out of the cave of which they were to the lagoon.

And in a flash and almost out of no where Fate came infront of Vera.

"Yes, I heard you from afar.... Vera," he said in a dark tone. A little growly but nothing too mean.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Vera's ears went back defensively at Fate's statement. "Am I intruding?" She held a skeptical gaze but could atest to not enjoying interruptions. She held her ground and lifted her chin a little higher. The last thing she wanted to look was pathetic with her sopping wet fur, but dejected was even worse.

"I simply was curious as I heard unfamiliar voices across the lagoon." She scrutinized Fate to the last detail and was unimpressed by his terse response. She glanced quickly towards the cave entrance before meeting Fate's hard gaze.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Coming close to pups, Fate would be even more on edge then ever.

He snorted in her face.

"Were you now?" he asked darkly.

Spreading his wings abit at her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Vera snapped at him and edged back, her own wings coming up defensively. "I was curiously simply because you'd all looked so happy just a moment ago. What bug bit you on the a**?"

She frowned deeply and glared at him. "I've lost my little brother so sorry if I'm a bit of a downer for ya, but I wondered what momentous thing had happened for you all. Sheesh, Mr. Defensive." She resisted the urge to snarl at him again but decided to relax enough for him to explain himself. She sat down slowly, making it obvious that she didn't want to move on just because he said 'jump'.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Fate bared his teeth and snorted with a growl following sue.
"Apperently a very big bug."

His ears pinned, even though he was mean with words he'd never throw down a fea even if she dared him to. He had no reason. He once again breathed hard, and thought 'nice' just like back there at that wolf couple.

"You want to know? Fine, I just so happen to be having pups. You want to see my mate, she's right in there. Mist is her name." He barked at her quietly. Not exactly nice, but that was all he could give her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

"Well, how hard was that to say?" She stood up quickly and brightened. "Pups are marvelous things! You shouldn't be so snappy." She felt far less threatened knowing that his mate was in the cave. "And I'd never dare to harm another's pups."

Vera's tail swished slowly to show her slight agitation but she managed to relax her tensed muscles. "If you wish me t be out of here so be it, I'll move on." She smirked at his bug remark. "You've been bitten by a love bug, sir if you're about to have pups." She laughed silently to herself and flapped her wings to air them out for the water to slick off them.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:52 pm

'Feas' he said in his mind as he rolled his eyes abit.

Fate calmed, she seemed to be no threat. He was always hard at first.

"Yeah... twice acutally. Two wolves liked me at once... and that was just a little while ago. And now... I may have pups." His ears slunck down, he was excited. But worried. What if they end up the same way he did when he was growing up? Without a mother?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Storm looked at Mist and Fate. They were meant for each other, and she had to understand that, but she couldn't. Not now. Quickly, she raced out of the cave not bothering to look at Fate. A tear ran down her cheek, followed by many more. Her paws pounded hard on the floor as she raced along the lagoon, going faster then she'd ever gone before, not bothering to stop until she was all the way around the lake. Her heart pounded as she lay down. Crying.

She didn't want to sleep. So all Storm did was curl into a ball and let her tears soak her fur. She could picture Fate and Mist curled up together with four beautiful pups playing in front of her.

Her heart was set on Fate, and it always would be...

((Sorry I didn't post. And Mist and Fate's pups? Sweet! Storm wont have pups for a while, at least until she has a mate first.))

Wolfy_Girl117

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm

"Awesome! It'll be glorious for you when they're born! I've seen plenty of pups born in my lifetime and they are every time a blessing and breath of life within a pack." She sighed a bit foolishly and rambled on. "They can turn any surly brute into a doting father." She tossed her head in his direction.

"You must be quite the catch to have had two females vying for your affections at once...?" She knew even though he was playing the tough guy he'd be a softy as soon as he heard the first little whimpery noises of the pups int heir den. She grinned, flashing him her white teeth. "So who's the lucky gal?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"A beatuiful white female. Soft as snow, her wonderful eyes. Everything. Her name just steals your heart away.... WhiteMist."

Something at the pit of his belly told him somthing wasn't right.

"But Storm... she... liked me alot and I wonder if she can stand me being with Mist."

He sat staring at the ground with ears, tail, and wings dropped to the ground almost. He was slightly confused.

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Storm needed to get over Fate. She had too. Her life couldn't be ruined by him. But the thought of stop loving Fate hurt her too much. What can I do? She thought sadly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm

||- Aww that makes we wanna cry!! Poor storms... Don't worry I have puppy for her! Check out Thunda! In my wolf pros.-||

Fate stood up.

"Should we go meet Storm? She'll be very pleased to met you."

Yes Fate the tough skinned but mushy heart.

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

((I know. Poor Storm. I want to go hug her.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:33 pm

||- Yeah. Athena!!! POSTERS! -||

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm

"Yes, let's."
Vera smiled and trotted after him. Her crimson tail swished playfully enough as she wandered in Fate's wake. She could see the other female watching them from the cave mouth and wondered if this was the unfortunate female that wasn't about to bear Fate's pups.

She tilted her head and tried to meet the other female's gaze.

"Love triangles are always messy and a few paws will be tread on in the process regardless." She nudged Fate on the flank. "She'll understand, you just need time to make it feel right. You have a mate now and indeciscion is not what you need."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games