Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
yeah.. I use my fursonna to act out my out outgoing fun side. In the real world I'm rather shy.... being a furry gives me a chance to be outhere withought care... typically a place where ppl are'nt so harsh..

Mine is more playful and sexy. She taps into my more sexual and fun side. In real life I can be quiet and dressed down. I'm still learning about my sexual side, while Kai knows and understands it.
Same here....I'm not really sexual around anyone cept my mate...XD Then we both turn into ragin sex-machines
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
yeah.. I use my fursonna to act out my out outgoing fun side. In the real world I'm rather shy.... being a furry gives me a chance to be outhere withought care... typically a place where ppl are'nt so harsh..

Mine is more playful and sexy. She taps into my more sexual and fun side. In real life I can be quiet and dressed down. I'm still learning about my sexual side, while Kai knows and understands it.
Same here....I'm not really sexual around anyone cept my mate...XD Then we both turn into ragin sex-machines

Yee Haw whee
I'm the same way. I get too embarassed around anyone else

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi

Yee Haw whee
I'm the same way. I get too embarassed around anyone else
My mate's very easily embarrassed. We were each other's firsts XD (that's saying alot for a guy considering most have sex by the age of 14 or 15 now)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
My mate's very easily embarrassed. We were each other's firsts XD (that's saying alot for a guy considering most have sex by the age of 14 or 15 now)

Same here, since I'm two years younger I was about that age, and he was seventeen. We've been together for three years now and I'll be eighteen soon, go me for almost being legal!

Sirus Jin

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:35 pm

All I know is that my fursona is just like me. He's quiet, he's cold, and he enjoys bitching and arguing and cussing.....which makes little sense, since I just said he's quiet. Argh. @_@

But, unlike my fursona, I can't go around glomping people. People would sue me for "molesting" them. eek
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:39 pm

Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Same here, since I'm two years younger I was about that age, and he was seventeen. We've been together for three years now and I'll be eighteen soon, go me for almost being legal!
I'm an exact month younger than mine (his is 1/15, mine's 2/15), and I'm almost 18 too, wooo! And we've been together almost 2 years (anniversary is v-day)

Alektorphobia

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:41 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I'm an exact month younger than mine (his is 1/15, mine's 2/15), and I'm almost 18 too, wooo! And we've been together almost 2 years (anniversary is v-day)

That's really cute, and you'll never forget your anniversery! Garou and I used to forget all the time, we set it to the same day of a winter dance at our school (because of the dance we got together) but we just kept forgetting the date. It's offically January 20th now. whee
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:42 pm

I'm a sex feind IRL and onlinle lol twisted

Sakiimi

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:44 pm

Sakiimi
I'm a sex feind IRL and onlinle lol twisted

Rawr wink
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:48 pm

Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

That's really cute, and you'll never forget your anniversery! Garou and I used to forget all the time, we set it to the same day of a winter dance at our school (because of the dance we got together) but we just kept forgetting the date. It's offically January 20th now. whee
We didn't even realize it was v-day when we got together XD; It wasn't till about 1:30 in the morning the 15th when we were talking that I realized we'd gotten together on Valentine's

Alektorphobia

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:53 pm

We went to the dance as friends, but the night went so well, and at the end we got together.
But that's really cute! It's fun to have a nice holiday to go along with it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:55 pm

Sirus Jin
We went to the dance as friends, but the night went so well, and at the end we got together.
Yeah, so we spend more time together than usual. Last year he got me the biggest box of chocolate covered cordial cherries that I have ever seen and a cute little card x3

Alektorphobia

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:58 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Yeah, so we spend more time together than usual. Last year he got me the biggest box of chocolate covered cordial cherries that I have ever seen and a cute little card x3

Garou and I went out for lunch and spent the whole day together. It was really nice, one of my favorites. One year he got me a lovely ring, white gold and my birthstone. heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:05 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi

I don't have a mate cry

Atomisk prime

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:07 pm

Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin

Garou and I went out for lunch and spent the whole day together. It was really nice, one of my favorites. One year he got me a lovely ring, white gold and my birthstone. heart
My mate doesn't have a job yet....he's gonna get one though....And from the way he's been acting secretive, I think he's up to somethin
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games