Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:23 pm

she looks at him, trying to resist the urge, she sighs in frustration and pushes him against the wall, she kisses him long and deep before letting go and walking down the hall
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:40 pm

He shakes his head and watches her. As she starts to turn the corner, he fallows her to make sure she's safe.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:42 pm

she looks around "now how do we get out if its surrounded?" she whispered, thinking to herself
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:53 pm

"What?" He came up next to her. "Oh, by the way, they took my gun." He had a somewhat worried look on his face. "If we want to get out, we might want to go up. Theses guys will have people on top waiting in case we escape without anyone else noticing. They'll have snipers more then likely. But they will also have gun that could get us if we came up and tried to attack them. This place is like a military safe-house. Only, they don't follow the law."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm

"great" she said rubbing her eyes "just great"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 pm

"So, which way?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:17 pm

she shruggs "i dont know" she reaches up her skirt and pulls out a knife "there, thank god they didnt reach up my skirt" she shudders
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 pm

"You are one dangerous girl." He said as he watched her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 pm

She grins "yea well thats what i become for spending almost my whole life with rough brothers" she hands the knife to him
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:40 pm

"You keep the knife." He looks around. "Well, How about we go and try to get the snipers?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:42 pm

she twirls the knife in her hand "okay, sounds like...fun" she grins
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 pm

"No killing! I don't want a death tool!"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:56 pm

"fine fine" she said crossing her arms "can i just do a little damage?" she asked pouting
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:01 pm

"I shoot one man in the leg, one in the shoulder, and threw a knife into someone's eye. Yes, you can do damage, but these guys are the, 'They send one of ours to the hospital, we send ten of there's to the bottom of the river.' Not the same quote as most would use, but that's what these guys are like."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:06 pm

"errr okay then" she smils "lets go"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games