Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:53 pm
rush13
lupinewarrior
rush13
lupinewarrior
kiba lays back in the water leaning on a rock and watching the koi fish swim about in the water he chases them with his hand making soft splashes

*hige jumps off the cliff making a big slpash with all of the water hitting kiba in the face*
kibas hair splatters his face
ok was that necessary
he starts to move the hair from his eyes

Hige:yes it was *hige gets out and gets ready to do it again* Hige:CANNONBALL!!!!!!
kiba ducks under water quicky to dodge the water thats sure to come  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:53 pm
"AHH!!" *She screams and gets out of the way before Hige lands on her*  

hinata37974

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Cat Stop's and looks into a Tree she THINKS! 'Oh please dont be another thing trying to...' she is cut of in her Head as an Owl Picks her up by her Extra Skin 'EAT ME!!' she Thinks again and looks down and See's Kiba and thinks again 'Dam I cant turn Human Now!' The Cat strugle's and Scream's Catish
kibs looks up from the water at her
great the cat got attacked by an owl
he jumsp out of the water turning into a werewolf in mid air grabbing at the owl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:56 pm
* she gets out of the spring and gets dressed again and goes for a walk* * she hears a fainst cat smream and looks up and sees the kitty from before* OH NO! * she transforms and flies after the kitty*  

KillerCookie329

hinata37974

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:58 pm
*Gets out of the water and calls for Wolfy then they walk home*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Cat Stop's and looks into a Tree she THINKS! 'Oh please dont be another thing trying to...' she is cut of in her Head as an Owl Picks her up by her Extra Skin 'EAT ME!!' she Thinks again and looks down and See's Kiba and thinks again 'Dam I cant turn Human Now!' The Cat strugle's and Scream's Catish
he jumsp out of the water turning into a werewolf in mid air grabbing at the owl

The Owl Squake's and lets go of the Cat and She falls down lading on her Feet she looks up and thinks 'Sorry for being a Cat' she feels like sticking her tingue out at Him
[IM GONNA BE HOME ALONE FOR 4 DAYS ITS SO FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!]  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 pm
lupinewarrior
rush13
lupinewarrior
rush13
lupinewarrior
kiba lays back in the water leaning on a rock and watching the koi fish swim about in the water he chases them with his hand making soft splashes

*hige jumps off the cliff making a big slpash with all of the water hitting kiba in the face*
kibas hair splatters his face
ok was that necessary
he starts to move the hair from his eyes

Hige:yes it was *hige gets out and gets ready to do it again* Hige:CANNONBALL!!!!!!
kiba ducks under water quicky to dodge the water thats sure to come

*while hige falls he transforms into a wolf and when he landed it was a tidal wave and washed kiba out of the water*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:01 pm
(I have to go for a bit be back in like 30 minutes)  

hinata37974

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

The Owl Squake's and lets go of the Cat and She falls down lading on her Feet she looks up and thinks 'Sorry for being a Cat' she feels like sticking her tingue out at Him
kiba fell inti the water turning human as soon as he hit it and making a huge splash getting every one wet  
* after she saw that kiba had rescued the cat she landed on the ground still a vampire* good... she's ok... * she says breathing out a large breath*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Kat gets Splashed, an gets Angry she then leave's haveing her feeling's hurt, She goes into the forest and notices she is bleeding "Stupid Owl" she wispers to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:06 pm
* after seeing the cat leave she continued her walk still as a vampire* i wonder why no one ever pretty much notcices me...... * she THOUGHT to herself while looking at the sky*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:08 pm
Kat thinks 'Hmm, Now where did I put My clothe's okay...' She thinks for a Long time then she remembered "I KNOW!" she yells out then Run's off  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:10 pm
{god im going to kill shadow}
kiba comes up from under the water and spits some water out of his mouth and starts to move the hair out of his face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:11 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kiba fell inti the water turning human as soon as he hit it and making a huge splash getting every one wet

hey why did you do that and i might have to get off because my gay little bro is action like a b***h so bye  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games