Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:09 am

grinning he bites her neck a bit hard. he smiles at her his hand slowly climbing higher on her chest running up and down between her breasts. he smiled at her again kind of missing how warm her skin was but putting it out of his mind.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:11 am

Name: Dramastris
Personality: Evil, Bloodthirsty, Malicious And Down Right Rude
Race: Half Vampire, Half Shadow
Appearence: *Signature*
Dislikes: Losing, Not Having Blood

Mr Rapist

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:12 am

she giggles and sighs, she looked around hearing faint footsteps "whats that?" she asked looking around
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:15 am

*Dramastris sat alone in the throne room of his castle, looking at a broken picture of a woman. A tear slowly trickled down his left cheek, burning the air around it*

why must you have been taken from me?

*he whispers his sweet regrets then puts the picture beside his throne*

i must find here killer

*evil pulses through his eyes and the room grows dark and cold*

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

*Dramastris forms his demonic shadow wings and takes flight out of the broken ceiling*

Mr Rapist

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:21 am

(didnt know this was a fighting rp..oh well nice to have you aboard narcasitic.) he looks up removing his teeth and fangs from her neck. "what?" he asked "i didnt hear anything" he said looking at her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:23 am

she shakes her head "i must be hearing things then" she smiles and kisses him

Aprilbaby1

Mr Rapist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:28 am

*Dramastris lands gently a few feet away from a small building on the outskirts of a lone town. He slowly melts away into shadow and glides over to the window. He slips through a cracked window and reforms at the foot of an old mans bed*

rise and shine, sir!

*Dramastris throws the old man from his bed and draws his spear to the mans throat*

you told me you would have given me the information by midnight!! where is it!!??!!

*tears formed in the old mans eyes*

my associate was killed master!! please . . . oh god please dont kill me? i have children!!

*the old man is then thrown against the wall*

get me that information or your children will be hanging from their necks in the apple orchard

*Dramastris points to the orchard that the old man looked after*

you have 3 days

*Dramastris forms wings and blasts away from the window, heading back to his castle*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am

he shrugs and smiles at her when she kissed him. he grinned and rolled over beside her holding her close and kissing her back. his hand slid up her back hitting her bra strap. he grinned at her. he thought he heardsomething also but he put it out of his mind.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:31 am

she smirks feeling playful, she leaned back a little and smiles acting innocent
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 am

*back at the castle Dramastris is screaming and smashing objects*

WHY!?! WHY!!??!!

*he falls to the ground hunched over. He had never felt emotion. It was lost to him when he was killed. He began to cry, tears burning the ground around him*

if only there was some way of getting more help

Mr Rapist

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am

he pulled her towards and smiled kissed her before hearing a tremendous racket from upstairs somewhere. "what?" he said looking up.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:43 am

she smiles then looks up as well "what was that?" she asked curious at the noise but also worried that someone else was there

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:53 am

he got up not really wanting to but.... "i dont know cmon" he said pulling her to her feet and slowly starting for the stairs again.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:54 am

*Dramastris stood up, alone in his silent throne room. He walked slowly to his throne, where he sat down, one leg over an arm. He began to speak his thoguhts allowed*

who is the one perosn that i can trust with getting information?

Mr Rapist

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:54 am

she looked around listening closly, she took his hand in hers and walked up the stairs with him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games