Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:25 pm
"i have a name you know" she said to him she looks at her wrist "just get this thing off" she pokes it, making herself bleed, she sighs and leans against Kratos "i dont know" she whispered, the vision flashed back in her head, she shudders wishing she could forget, but knew she wouldnt  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 pm
Kratos had realized what was happening. He couldn't get attached or.... His arms took her off as he gave a short sigh, he got up and walked to the door, opening it and going outside. He shut the door loudly as he walked a ways into the night and laid down thinking, looking up at the sky.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i have a name you know" she said to him she looks at her wrist "just get this thing off" she pokes it, making herself bleed, she sighs and leans against Kratos "i dont know" she whispered, the vision flashed back in her head, she shudders wishing she could forget, but knew she wouldnt
yeah i know that but you never told me it
tal heads over to the kitchen and pulls a bottle out of a cabinet
here this might sting at first but its going to numb the whole arm and if it acts up again then you wont feel any pain
tal rubs some of the paste onto the part of her shoulder she drew blood from  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here this might sting at first but its going to numb the whole arm and if it acts up again then you wont feel any pain
"ouch" she sighs, she looked hurt when Kratos left, she hide it behind a mask "my names River" she said quietly, she looks at her arm "umm alirght then, i want this thing off, the sooner the better" she sighs and picks up the pup, she cuddles it  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Kratos's mind was flooded. I must remain in control... He let out a sigh as he watched a cloud go by.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"ouch" she sighs, she looked hurt when Kratos left, she hide it behind a mask "my names River" she said quietly, she looks at her arm "umm alirght then, i want this thing off, the sooner the better" she sighs and picks up the pup, she cuddles it
well good news river the cago ship leaves within the hour we just need to drag every one there
frankie crwals onto his head and puffs up looking like an afro  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well good news river the cago ship leaves within the hour we just need to drag every one there
"thats good" she stands up, carring the pup "better get everyone down then" she looks at frankie and smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:46 pm
Kratos let his thoughts roam. I could leave...if I could not hear her orders I cannot obey them... He got up and returned inside, not saying a word, not looking at anyone.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"thats good" she stands up, carring the pup "better get everyone down then" she looks at frankie and smiles
you go get sauske and ill get kat and then we all can get going
tal stood up and picked the sleeping kat up and walked to the houses front door  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you go get sauske and ill get kat and then we all can get going
tal stood up and picked the sleeping kat up and walked to the houses front door
"uh huh........Kratos" she said seeing him walk in "could you help me with him?" she asked looking at Sasuke  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 pm
Kratos nodded. He moved over to him and picked him up with his demonic arm and placed him on his shoulder, careful not to scratch him with the spikes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:55 pm
"thanks" she setts the pup down and walks towards the door "alright then lets get moving" she smiles softly and walks out the door, her pup following after  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 pm
tal looked at them
you guys ready?
frankie crwals into a pouch on tals shirt and opens the door  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:02 pm
"yea we are ready" she smiles softly and walks out the door  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games