Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cholesan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:41 pm
I remember when I feel asleep in canadian history... my teacher came over and lifted the front of my desk a good three inches off the ground then dropped it.

It's a very unpleasant way to wake up @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:12 pm
not sleeping in any history class is impossible, I fell asleep so many times. the movies were so boring and my back pack so cumfy <3  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Wyndie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:13 pm
RPDOfficer
Yup.

Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and sometimes 6th period biggrin

^o^ I tend to fall asleep in Anatomy physiology (1st), Spanish (5th), Journalism (6th), and A.History....so....its that morning class and the ones after lunch that get me =)
sleep is a grand grand ole thing~
we need a period dedicated to sleep....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:18 pm
Marshu
not sleeping in any history class is impossible, I fell asleep so many times. the movies were so boring and my back pack so cumfy <3

Nevada history was....there's not even a word that can discribe it...
and American history sucks, because, there is nothing but death, destruction, war, fighting...oh yeah, and bitching and complaining....
American's are a bunch of pansys *sighs* and Iam one, so, there's a thought

Quote:
It's a very unpleasant way to wake up @_@

sweatdrop there's a teacher down the hall that came in our class (history) and started sqirting people who were asleep with a water bottle...
teachers are becoming creative...
hehe  

Wyndie

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:26 pm
History was my favorite.

Teacher: Today we shall talk about the Greek strategems.
Me: *Massive positronic scanner pops us from back of neck.* I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:41 pm
my friend told me that her english teacher would put those classic paper "dunce" hats on anyone she caught napping xD  

Cholesan

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:45 pm
Cholesan
my friend told me that her english teacher would put those classic paper "dunce" hats on anyone she caugh napping xD

Two people in one of my past classes made one of those hats and decided to see if getting in trouble would give them the right to wear said hat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:13 pm
I had a history teacher that had a dollie named Molly, and if anyone fell asleep, Molly would come flying across the room and wack them in the head. biggrin

Not that we would want to fall asleep in that class. We spent two weeks playing a Civil War game, in which we got to answer questions and chuck paper balls at each other if we got the question right. That and we got to renact the battle of Bunker Hill and die by gracefully rolling down the hill ontop of people below us. Good times.  

thedreadpirateninja

Cholesan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:36 pm
that... sounds amazingly fun D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 pm
Oh but it was. And we had prank wars with one of the English teachers. They left potatos, representing rat poo in our class, cause we had had a rat invasion that year. And she had a picture of George Washington on the celeing, saying "the answer to number seven is me." and on every test, the answer to number seven was George Washington. o_O Yeah, she was crazy awsome.  

thedreadpirateninja

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:25 pm
I heart your fabulous teachers. The best ones I've heard of (not in my school) is one in the WF and one who IM's her students. Though I do admit that I have a great fear of the former.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:44 pm
Marshu

And when you kept drawing when I told you that some stuff were on the EXAM and you should be writing stuff down, you kept drawing.  

ExTERmINATION

thedreadpirateninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:48 pm
And then there is the teacher who plays World of Warcraft...on her computer in class....and the teacher that is insane...as in, literally crazy...and the teacher that let me bring in and play DDR...and the physics teacher that was old and senile and was looking for a missing student in a box (watched all three Back to the Future movies in his class) and the chem teacher that likes setting things on fire (who was forced into early retirement for exploding one to many a thing)...but otherwise my school is a prison. We can't wear hats. Or leave campus for any reason whatsoever. And they stand outside during passing periods with megaphones and yell at us to get to class...and they have "tardy sweeps" in which they ensure students who are late miss even more class by being sent to the office. And our school bell sounds like a cell phone ring/magical faeries of destruction...plus my school colors...are brown and gold. We're like a toilet, represented by a Conquistador. And this has become a long rant about my school, hasn't it? Crazy school.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:52 pm
my Computer APP teacher allowed us to bring out X-boxs in and accualy had a HALO Lan Party near the end of the semestar, was nice too because we had all this technology.  

ExTERmINATION

thedreadpirateninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:58 pm
Shweet! I suck at HALO. The first time I played I was just learning, and my ex-boyfriend kept sniping me while his friend was teaching me how to play. crying So I got bored and kept jacking vechicles.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games