Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

portent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:23 pm
im pretty sure my old account got deactivated too.
I left gaia a long time ago, then came back and forgot my password so I made this account.
I emailed the mods like 2 months ago and still havnt heard anything..
and the email password return thing Said itd send me one 4 or 5 times but never did..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:24 pm
The Crimson King
Is it safe to assume you talked to a mod about it? Or, I have an idea: You could try using the activation link you got your e-mail... (Those are just suggestions, though.)

That is the problem. I did not get an email for the reactivation. And I don’t know who the mods are so I don’t know who to send a PM to sweatdrop  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Amadeus Blackfur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:25 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
DoomNeko
Nah, it's just the school system up here in Québec... or anyways in this region of the province. 6 years of grade school (if you don't count kindergarden), then 5 years of highschool and off to college after that ^^;

Oh you’re Canadian.............I think sweatdrop

Here it is 6 years of grade school, 3 years of middle school, and 4 years of high school 3nodding
Where I am, we have 5 years of elementary (counting kindergarten), one year of upper elementary (5th grade), 6th and 7th grades are middle school, 8th and 9th are Jr. High. High school is 10th through 12th grade.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:28 pm
Well, folks, it's been nice chatting with you... but I have to go. My lil bro wants a turn.

See ya!  

Amadeus Blackfur

Dragon Girl Kristal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:28 pm
Diaous
im pretty sure my old account got deactivated too.
I left gaia a long time ago, then came back and forgot my password so I made this account.
I emailed the mods like 2 months ago and still havnt heard anything..
and the email password return thing Said itd send me one 4 or 5 times but never did..

I was using that account last week. I changed some stuff in the Profile and they said that I needed to reactivate my account because I changed some major things. All I did was change my password  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:29 pm
*waves bye to Ck*  

portent

Sonya Khatsworth

The Crimson King
DoomNeko
Dragon Girl Kristal
DoomNeko
Oh. I guess I'll never be a Senior then, seeing as there ain't a 12th grade here o.o;;

Are you in as private school?

Nah, it's just the school system up here in Québec... or anyways in this region of the province. 6 years of grade school (if you don't count kindergarden), then 5 years of highschool and off to college after that ^^;
You live in Canada? That's so cool. (No pun intended)

Hurray for Canada, albeit it's Québec I really like ^^  
The Crimson King
Well, folks, it's been nice chatting with you... but I have to go. My lil bro wants a turn.

See ya!

Come back sone blaugh  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:30 pm
Fwee Im back from vacation and starting school. x.x How goes everyfur?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Kristal- I see. *shrugs*

Hi there Vincentness-who-i-probly-havnt-seen-around-yet.
things are fine here.. not much has happened in my life.  

portent

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:34 pm
Vincent Shizu
Fwee Im back from vacation and starting school. x.x How goes everyfur?

Just hanging around and feelin' fine. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Diaous- Fun fun.

Neko- Sounds nice, wish I could. e.e  

Vincent Shizu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:38 pm
*drops in from the sky, holding a bag in one hand. Lands and walks over to his usual place and sits crosslegged*

*digging in the bag*

Hey, everyone! How's everything?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:40 pm
DracosBlackwing
*drops in from the sky, holding a bag in one hand. Lands and walks over to his usual place and sits crosslegged*

*digging in the bag*

Things are well, just trying to keep up with Gaia, MSN and my current pic in Photoshop XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Dragon Girl Kristal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:41 pm
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*digging in the bag*

Things are well, just trying to keep up with Gaia, MSN and my current pic in Photoshop XD

What are you drawing? 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games