Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Dinner went by without a hitch, but as the meal wrapped up, Tony tried to slink off again, only to have Steve stop him. There was some minor little glitch with Bucky’s arm and he insisted that Tony fix it and fix it in the dining room rather than drag Bucky down to his lab. So Steve was sent to gather Tony’s tools as the genius examined Bucky’s arm, the assassin’s eyes never leaving Tony as the genius expertly maneuvered the metal arm. There was a hint of the old Tony, appreciating a sophisticated, working machine. When Tony began working on the arm in earnest, the others began to clear out. However Fenrir found the closest possible seat, watching in interest as Tony worked, Bucky not seeming to mind the pup like he did anyone else.

Bruce sat at the table with Loki for a moment before he reached a hand out and squeezed Loki’s arm. “I think you need to see something.” He murmured, standing and pushing the chair from the dining room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki quite expected Tony to slink off as soon as dinner was done. He wasn't surprised therefore when Tony moved to do just that, he was however surprised when Steve stopped him. Loki watched as Tony worked with Bucky's arm, smiling gently when he saw bits of the old Tony reappear as the man worked. Loki looked up to Bruce when the man squeezed his arm and said he thought he needed to see something. Giving one last look towards Tony he let Bruce push him from the room. *What is it?* Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I really wasn’t sure if it was my place to show you, but I think you need to see it.” Bruce said slowly. “On Asgard are there nurseries? Rooms for the babies, specifically designed for them?’ he asked slowly. As he spoke, they seemed to be heading towards Tony and Loki’s room. He stopped at the door beside it however. Opening it, he slowly pushed Loki inside. The room was a half-finished nursery. The room bore the obvious signs of Tony’s hand and design, everything simple and clean, the only colors were white, various shades of gray, and the dark stained wood of the floor and the furniture. Two walls were painted white with a city scape, obviously New York outlined in different grays. Throughout the scene small outlines of various heroes were done in white and gray, though the image was only half completed. The other walls had a stencil of what could possibly be Asgard, though it hadn’t gone beyond a stencil. A soft white rug covered most of the floor and pieces of various bits of baby furniture sat on it, only a dark wood crib and rocking chair were complete. “Tony did this. For about a month and a half after you left, if he wasn’t looking for you, he was working on this.” Bruce said softly. “I know you doubt Tony when it comes to what he thinks about having a baby….but this doesn’t look like the result of resenting or not wanting a child.’ He added quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused when Bruce said that he wasn't sure if it was his place to show him, but he thought he needed to see it. *There are the rooms for the newborns yes, if the mother dies. But generally they stay with their mother.* Loki answered. When he noticed that they were heading to what had been his and Tony's room Loki squirmed uncomfortably. When Bruce stopped the door beside the room Loki looked confused. When he was pushed into the room Loki looked around the room his breath flying out of the chest. He could see the designs of Tony's all over the room. Loki felt tears break his eyes and flow down his cheek as Bruce told him when Tony had done this. *No, this looks like he does want it, but that doesn't fix his anger at me or our relationship.* Loki cried.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce let Loki take everything in. When he saw Loki start crying, he rubbed the god’s shoulders gently. “It doesn’t fix that, no, but I think it might prove that it’s worth fixing.” Bruce said softly. “I really do think that if the two of you can figure out how to…..I don’t know, find each other? Then I think the two of you can be happy again. Sure, Tony might say stupid things, might make you question his thoughts, but e despite being a genius, Tony is a bit of an idiot on personal matters. We both know that. Give him the opportunity, he could be a family man, even if he doesn’t see that himself.” Bruce continued. Slowly kneeling beside the chair, Bruce looked up to Loki. “Don’t give up on him Loki, don’t give up on what the two of you have, because it’s still there in some way, otherwise it wouldn’t hurt you both so badly.” He offered, taking Loki’s hand gently.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:08 pm
MDaylus

When bruce rubbed Loki's back to god broke into hiccup ping sibs. Like he was trying not to cry but couldn't help it. Still though he listened to the man as he explained that knowing this didn't fix things but it proved that it was worth fixing. He listened as bruce told him that he thought that they could find each other again. *I don't want to give up, but I don't know what to do. I don't know how I would be able to talk to him. He said we can't start fixing things until we can communicate and I don't know when or if my magic will come back before the babies come.* Lokisobbed. He wanted his mate, he wanted to curl up with him and just know he was there.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce continued to hold Loki’s hand, trying to offer what comfort he could. Frowning, Bruce thought over the problem in silence. “Well….you can’t talk, and I assume you can’t write as you haven’t tried to…” he began. “I don’t suppose the two of you want to be in each other’s heads just yet.” He continued before he smiled, an idea coming to him. “You know….there are different ways to communicate. There is a concept out there saying that there are a handful of so called ‘universal languages’. Things everybody can understand. It’s things that require no words, things people who can’t communicate otherwise can use. Things like food, art, sports, music…..two people could never understand each other, but could agree and use these things to make a connection. Maybe you can do the same.” He suggested.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki held onto Bruce's hand taking comfort from the man. When bruce asked him if he couldn't write either Loki nodded. He had indeed tried to write something down for Kalani and her grandmother but it had come out in Asgardian runes. He nodded once again when bruce asked that they didn't want to be in each others minds. It wasn't quite true but it was easier than trying to explain the he couldn't really communicate that way either. He didn't see how to make anything work for him, he couldn't fix it. When bruce proclaimed that there were other ways through universal languages Loki looked up hopeful. It was music that struck him, music was something Tony liked and if he could play different songs to convey his words that might work. Kalani after all had introduced him to a bunch of music. *Music.* Loki proclaimed almost excitedly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked when Loki instantly grasped onto the idea of using music. Smiling slightly, he tilted his head. “you think you can make music work for you? You didn’t listen to much before.” He asked slowly. He knew Loki had listened to Tony’s music, but he’d never seemed to take much of an interest in it, more like he was humoring Tony.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when bruce asked him if he thought he could make music work for him. *Kalani showed me.* Loki explained. Of course she had kind of forced him when he had practically given up on life. She had thought it would help him and it had for a bit. But he had started with the music Tony listened to and that had made him miss the man all the more. It was only until Kalani had determine ed he had listened to it too much that she had showed him more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled then. “Well it seems like you need to talk to her and not me.” He said lightly. Standing, he leaned down to give Loki a quick hug. “Now dry your eyes. No need to get people asking questions.” He said glancing around the room once more before slowly pushing Loki back out. “Do you want me to take you to her?” he asked slowly, unsure if Loki wanted to talk with Kalani or if he wanted some time alone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but return the smile bruce gave him but shook his head when the man said that he should talk to her and not him. He pointed to the ceiling to indicate that he merely needed JARVIS knowing that the AI had access to more than kalani. Loki was quick in drying his eyes. When asked if he wanted to be taken to Kalani Loki shook his head again. *The study?* he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki asked to go to the study, Bruce nodded, heading that direction. “Now even if you’ve got an idea, you can’t spend all night with this. You still need to be getting plenty of rest.” He said lightly. Even if this music thing didn’t work out, which part of Bruce wondered if it would, getting Loki focused on something would help him for a few days at least. Loki was like so many others in the mansion. When he was upset or stressed, he needed a task.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki's brow furrowed in confusion when Bruce told him that he couldn't spend all night on what he planned to do. He understood that he needed to sleep but he wanted so badly to communicate wit Tony. So with a frown he held up a finger indicating that he wanted to do at least one song for the night. One song and then he could to go to bed and sleep knowing that he had spoken with Tony in some way.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce saw the frown, but didn't back down. He knew how important it was for Loki, but he also knew Loki's physical health was also fragile at the moment. When Loki held up a finger, he nodded. He couldn't argue against one song, just to see how things went. Reaching the study, Bruce glanced down at Loki. "Do you need my help, or do you want me to leave you alone for now?" He asked gently.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games