Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:09 pm
[Super cool account transformation, go!]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she turned and saw him, she took a step back "what do you want?"

marka charged at Ragnos
"no" she yelled and grabbed her knife "your not going to kill him" she said jumping in front of marka, blocking ragnos, she stabbed him

he tossed her into her dorm and attacked ragnos
"no you leave him alone" she said standing up,

*ragnos beaten up marka and marka said* what will you do if you kill me....angel dosent care for you....nore does anybody else  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she turned and saw him, she took a step back "what do you want?"

marka charged at Ragnos
"no" she yelled and grabbed her knife "your not going to kill him" she said jumping in front of marka, blocking ragnos, she stabbed him

*ragnos beaten up marka and marka said* what will you do if you kill me....angel dosent care for you....nore does anybody else
she walked over and scowled "that is not true" she yelled getting ready to kick him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she walked over and scowled "that is not true" she yelled getting ready to kick him

*ragnos looked at her and stoped her from kicking him* marka:hear me out ragnos....you have a power that the others are trying to take away from you.....i can help you...but they are trying to hold you back  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*ragnos looked at her and stoped her from kicking him* marka:hear me out ragnos....you have a power that the others are trying to take away from you.....i can help you...but they are trying to hold you back
she looked at him then back at ragnos "i wouldnt do anything to hurt you, you know that, but if you believe him then fine" she said tears running down her face, she turned and walked down the hall and outside "he's going to leave i know it" she said sitting down and leaning against a tree  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him then back at ragnos "i wouldnt do anything to hurt you, you know that, but if you believe him then fine" she said tears running down her face, she turned and walked down the hall and outside "he's going to leave i know it" she said sitting down and leaning against a tree

they leave togeather  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:41 pm
she stayed in the forest, she signed and climbed a tree "im not going back" she said looking at the sky "i cant" she stood up and closed her eyes, she faded into the night and didnt come back to the school in 2 years. "i guess ill just have to forget" she said walking towards the school  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stayed in the forest, she signed and climbed a tree "im not going back" she said looking at the sky "i cant" she stood up and closed her eyes, she faded into the night and didnt come back to the school in 2 years. "i guess ill just have to forget" she said walking towards the school

*a monster with half of a metal face was running around the woods*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stopped and looked around "what was that?" she asked sniffing the air  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*
she jumped "woa" she said, she turned into wind and followed him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*

*he jumps into a hole that led to the fire temple*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*

she followed him "who is he?" she thought following him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*

*he stops infront of a fire pit with fire that started*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:18 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*he ran past her*

*he stops infront of a fire pit with fire that started*
she watched him, wondering what was going on  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games