Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Grr... Smash Bros comes out in an hour, I'm short thirty bucks, And I don't get paid until the 20th!!! Kriff!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Okay, I have to explain this 1st:

Bro has an electric razor. I sometimes borrow it when I wanna shave my legs and I don't feel like I got the time to do it normally. Saves me a LOT of time.

Anyways, so I'm shaving my legs with an electric razor and SOMEHOW manage to cut myself with the damn thing.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 am

elvisnake2
Grr... Smash Bros comes out in an hour, I'm short thirty bucks, And I don't get paid until the 20th!!! Kriff!
That's not so bad as long as you have the Wii already. I'll let you know how it is on Monday after I get some play time with it. wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 am

Supposedly there's a code to have Samus be Zero Suit Samus from the start.

I always thought she was her own seperate character, like Link and Young Link in Melee.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:39 am

Darkened Angel

I always thought she was her own seperate character, like Link and Young Link in Melee.
Nope. Samus becomes Zero Suit when she uses her final smash. She retrieves her normal power suit if she gets the final smash again.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:59 am

Well, I managed to install the buttons to call the Lab Hub now. If it's at another docking bay and you want it at the one you're at, just push the button, etc.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:00 am

Running Wild Rules.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:27 am

Ral Roke
Darkened Angel

Nope. Samus becomes Zero Suit when she uses her final smash. She retrieves her normal power suit if she gets the final smash again.
I think you can also change back and forth by repeatedly taunting or something...

elvisnake2

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:17 pm

elvisnake2
Ral Roke
Darkened Angel

I think you can also change back and forth by repeatedly taunting or something...
No, trust me, you can't. You need to get the Final Smash to transform. Or you can use the button combination, what ever it is, to start off as Zero Suit Samus.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Alrighty, whatever you say.

elvisnake2

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 pm

I find the idea to be total BS. I'd much rather ZS Samus be a seperate character. Then again I didn't have a problem with Zelda/Shiek...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Ral Roke
Darkened Angel

Hate to dissapoint you Ral but...

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

lady_skuld
Running Wild Rules.

Running Wild, as in the metal band that sings about pirates and stuff? 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Well at least the " secret code " is something easily done, so that's not too bad.

Unlike the annoyance of Tomb Raider: Legend. Not only did you have to unlock cheat codes, but then the codes themselves were button imput bits, instead of just " God Mode: On/Off " or something easy. I hate when they pull that kinda BS.

Of course, ever since I got 100% on it, I haven't played it again.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:02 pm

So, my buddy in SL got an idea from my hub to make a tour bus, and we started talking about how it'd work.

So, once we get a whole sim to work with for a lab, store, etc. it looks like I'll be building a big attraction ride that tours the place and gives random BS commentary on things.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games