Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:24 pm

(shut up or your out)
kat growled "dont touch him!" she launched forward and tackeled selene and bit straight into her neck
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:25 pm

(seriously, your the one god modding)
kaderot recovered and slashed at her rapidly.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Amaku was suddenly in front of them, his bare hand blocking the sword. Blood trickled down his arm. He pulled Kat off of Selene. "Enough, Selene. Not here."

The vampiress growled, but stalked away indignantly, her wings folding against her back, going through her clothes again.

((It's a book called Twilight, by Stephenie Meyers. Read it, retard.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:32 pm

kat went over to kade and hugged him tightly "please dont leave me again" she mumbeled
(you just now read the stupid book so you have no room to talk choas!! now zip it!!! thats an order retard!my rp my rules)

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Kaderot smiled at her and pulled his blade back, "no more fights we just want to leave"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:36 pm

(haha hey guys, wats up n wats goin on???)

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Far away from the others in mere seconds, Amaku sat next to Selene and whispered, "You're really that thirsty, hm?" He slit his wrist and held it out to her. "Here. Drink."

Selene looked at him, surprised, but then put her lips to his arm and drank gratefully.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:39 pm

"were at the mansion but im getting us out of there and then echo and the others can meet up again, btw echo and the others are on the airship still.)
KAderot looked at the two and said nothing

Bane leaned back into his chair on the airship,"how much longer are they going to be gone" he asked stretching.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 pm

(demonic if you evan TRY to get steven banned i swear you are out of this rp FOREVER)
kat moved a little ways from kade and looked at the others "so what are we gonna do with these guys?" she asked
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 pm

(k thnx, kat also called n told me sum stuff k)

Echo was walking around boredly "I dont know" she sighs and leans against the wall "maybe we should go out and meet them?"

(dont know how long i can stay on)

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm

((It's not like I have to RP here. I have other guilds. Hell, I'm in a guild dedicated to RPing. I'm going, okay? But when I come back, I'll piss you off a bit more. Selene will reveal a dark secret, dun dun dun, and Amaku will reveal his origins, which have a deadly nature... Haha! I love plot twists!))

((And don't worry, I'll still be within the range of vampires and stuff. ^^))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm

(ok lets make the best of the time)
Bane got up and looked around, "well i guess but where" he asked. He went and sat in the pilots seat as he waited for her answer.

Kaderot looked at them, "lets get them home at least" he said smiling.

Jake and mike sighed. "good finally" jake said. Mike grinned, "no i can tell the guys at school i saw some vampires and a guy thats stronger then a tank.
Nami frowned, "ahhh i wanted to keep going... oh well lets go"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 pm

(please dont come back demonic rolleyes serously)
Kat held onto kades ahnd as they walked back
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:52 pm

(haha nice XDDD)

"uhhhhh....im not sure" she walks over to where he was and looks out the window "hmm...over by the clearing near the village?"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm

they got outside and saw the sun. Kaderot covered his eyes, "its bright out here" he said and smiled.
Nami and the boys looked around, "finally lets go " nami yelled and ran toward the road. The boys followed and waved goodbye. Jake went up to kat and handed her a piece of paper and kissed her on the cheek. He then made a run for it.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games