Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm
MDaylus

When Bruce nodded Loki grinned broadly glad the man had agreed. He was more excited when Bruce reached the study. Looking up as the man questioned if he needed his help or if he wanted him to leave him alone he frowned. Worrying his bottom lip he considered the prospects. He didn't need Bruce's help but being alone just made him feel worse. However slowly he shook his head. *I will be alright, I promise just one song.* Loki promised before taking hold of the wheels to his chair and pushing the chair into the study. He was quick to find his phone that he had left in his study. Not surprised to find it dead but he had the charger there as well. He plugged it in and waited for the phone to charge enough to turn on. As soon as it was on he was trying to pull the song he wanted up. He found quickly that he couldn't get it to do so. He couldn't type out what he wanted as much as couldn't write either. Tossing the phone to the desk in frusteration, he couldn't translate what he wanted to JARVIS they hadn't gone over the name of bands. They just hadn't thought of such a thing because he hadn't needed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “If you need anything, just get JARVIS to call me.” He said slowly before turning and leaving, glancing back at Loki once. JARVIS tried to be as helpful as he could, but there was little he could do with Loki’s current limitations. After exhausting some of the more general options, JARVIS began to run through other possibilities. “Sir….there are programs that may help. You sing or hum the tune of a song, and the program tries to pull the song up from the tune.” He offered. He didn’t know if it would help, but he hoped.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:22 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded to Bruce when the man said that he could have JARVIS call him if he needed something. After a couple of tries of trying to get the phone to work and think of anything else Loki was ready to beat his head against the desk. When JARVIS said that there were programs that could help he looked to the ceiling in relief. *You can let me do that?* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“If you give me a moment with your phone, I can download the appropriate programs.” JARVIS responded simply. “Even if they do not get the exact song that you are searching for, there is a possibility that they will get you close enough to find it.” He added. As he spoke Loki’s phone lit up, JARVIS controlling it and downloading the programs he spoke about. At times like these, even with JARVIS being so helpful, it was clear to see why people would be wary of him and Tony.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Jarvis asked for Loki to give him a moment with his ohone. *If it can get close I think I can find it but I simply can not spell anything that is not aesir runes.* Loki grumbled. He watched the phone light up and the program install as JARVIS did as he said he would. Loki of course was not worried in the least by JARVIS' power and control of technology. He trusted Tony and therefore Jarvis.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS finished downloading the program and he ran some additional checks on the phone before the program opened. JARVIS explained how it worked and what Loki needed to do. He also warned Loki that it might take a few tries for the program to adjust to his voice. “If you want me to, I can begin compiling a list of songs that you want saved so you will have an easier time of accessing them later.” He offered.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited patiently while JARVIS did what he needed to do with the phone. When the program opened up Loki picked the phone up smile softly. He listened to JARVIS explain the program and warn him that it might take a few tries for the program to adjust to him. *That would be nice, yes please.* Loki agreed when JARVIS asked if he wanted him to compile a list of songs so that he would have easier access to them later. With that done he set about trying to bring the song up that he wanted from the program JARVIS had given him. It took him awhile but finally he got the song he wanted and asked JARVIS to play it for Tony. With that he made fulfill his promise and go to bed. He was still apprehensive about heading to the bedroom that had been his and Tony's.

(The song is "Come home soon" by Shedaisy)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS did as asked, playing the song in Tony’s lab, where the genius had ended up after fixing Bucky’s arm. Needless to say the genius was more than confused. It wasn’t a song he’d ever even heard before, definitely not one he’d have saved on JARVIS’ memory. The words caught him though, so he listened through it. There was a connection to the song for him. But then he had JARVIS shut down the speakers for the rest of the night. “He listened to the song sir.” JARVIS reported dutifully when the song had finished. “And I believe Fenrir is looking for you. He wants to sleep with you tonight.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to the ceiling when JARVIS informed him that Tony has listened to the song. *Did, did he say or do anything?* Loki questioned in the hallway. *Tell him I will meet him in the bedroom.* Loki answered when JARVIS continued to tell him that Fenrir was looking for him. He was glad that his son wanted to sleep with him he wasn't sure he could have slept by himself in the room like he had done last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“He listened very closely, but he didn’t say anything. He rarely listens to the words of the music he plays, but he did with this song.” JARVIS offered. Fenrir found Loki in the hallway and moved right over to Loki, tail wagging happily.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki worried his bottom lip when JARVIS informed him that Tony had listened but had not said anything. He supposed that he should at least be pleased that the man had listened to the song. Still he wanted to know if Tony had understood. Drawn from his thoughts when Fenrir joined him in the hallway he smiled at his son. *Hello my son, come let us retire to bed.* he greeted pushing his chair towards the bedroom and into it. It was nice to know he would be getting sleep but it also scared him that this could be his last night of protected sleep before Thanos could invade him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir followed Loki, closing the door behind them and watching his mother closely to see if he needed any help. “Are you okay mother? Do you need me to do something for you?” he asked, staying close to Loki’s chair. “Bruce said you had to be extra careful because of the baby.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki pushed the chair towards the bed stopping a mere few feet from it. He leaned over to lock the wheels when Fenrir spoke. *I am alright fenrir, I think I can manage to bed myself.* Loki assured his son with a gentle smile. When Fenrir continued with the information that he had to extra careful because of the baby he nodded. *I have to be careful not to fall onto my stomach, it could hurt your siblings.* he explained as he finished locking the wheels. Hoisting himself out of the chair was a bit difficult and he was sure probably in a few weeks he would have much more trouble. At least he would if bruce had managed to put the weight he wanted onto loki.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir heard Loki’s refusal of his help, but he still watched his mother carefully. He couldn’t help much in his current form, but he was pretty sure he had enough magic left that he could pull out one more transformation if he had to. Once Loki was sitting on the bed, Fenrir finally hopped up himself, watching Loki settle in before he moved to curl close. “I’m happy you’re back mother.” He mumbled, watching Loki calmly. “Everyone is nice here, but they aren’t you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 am
MDaylus

Sitting on the bed had the god Groaning in relief. It felt good to be out of the chair, not that he minded the chair really but it would be nice to lay down. Scooting a bit further onto the bed as Fenrir hoped up he smiled before laying down and letting the pup curl close. A hand buried itself in Fenrir's fur and began petting absently. Loki had just closed his eyes when Fenrir spoke. *I am glad I am back as well. However Fenrir after tonight you must be careful I can not promise that my mind will be my own. If you notice something strange about me you must promise to go to one of the others.* Loki explained rolling g a bit to get a better look at his son.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games