Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:10 pm
Congelata
PippinTheKawaiiHobbit
Welcome Julia! :]

Thanks XD
I am rereading that intro post and it sounds so...bla. I promise I am not that boring! Haha.
It has been a very tough few months heart

No need to be all fancy dancy with an intro! We'll still love you the same ^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:22 pm
PippinTheKawaiiHobbit
Preferred name: Pippin
sex: female
religion: now-questioning Christian
height: 5'9"
fav music: rock, mostly
fav movie: there's A LOT
sexual orientation: bi

When I first got here. WOOOOOOW.
Hello three years later.
I'm 20.5 now, switched over to pansexual, aaanndddd everything else is the same. But you don't have to call me Pippin. Do that, Pip, or Sydney.. or Syd. :]

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xAlfredxThexHerox

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Preferred name: Arthur, or Al, people tend to use both.
sex: Biologically female, but I'm male, and already moving towards a transition.
religion: None in particular. I was brought up in a Protestant church, but my family has never really been very religious. I left around my teens, and I generally just believe what I wish to believe. I do have a great interest in religions though.
height: 1.75 m.
fav music: Hard to say, I'm into a lot of different kinds. I like unique sounds and sometimes even a few seconds of a song can catch my interest.
fav movie: I truly have no idea. I'm really bad at favourites as it is.
sexual orientation: pansexual

Additional information:
-I'm from the Netherlands.
-I'm currently a student, and I study Aerospace Engineering at the University for Technology in Delft, and have a not-so-secret love for airplanes and spacecraft.
-I have a thing for history, archaeology and mythology.
-I'm a language freak, meaning I'm trying to learn as many as possible.
-I have a great interest in military-related things, especially historical ones, and if I had an eternal money tree I'd have tons of replica items by now.
-I'm also into gaming, anime/manga and many Japan-related things, and I'm passionate about drawing.
-Last but not least, I dream of one day traveling the world.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 am
Alphonse Grayven
sex: Biologically female, but I'm male, and already moving towards a transition.
religion: None in particular. I was brought up in a Protestant church, but my family has never really been very religious. I left around my teens, and I generally just believe what I wish to believe. I do have a great interest in religions though.
fav music: Hard to say, I'm into a lot of different kinds. I like unique sounds and sometimes even a few seconds of a song can catch my interest.

Additional information:
-I'm currently a student, and I study Aerospace Engineering at the University for Technology in Delft, and have a not-so-secret love for airplanes and spacecraft.
-I have a great interest in military-related things, especially historical ones, and if I had an eternal money tree I'd have tons of replica items by now.
-I'm also into gaming, anime/manga and many Japan-related things, and I'm passionate about drawing.
You are European? I'm jealous. Europe is awesome.

Yea, airplanes and spacecraft are interesting. What do you think of NASA's plans to replace the space shuttle with a new rocket?  

Kelsey MacAilbert

xAlfredxThexHerox

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 am
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven

Additional information:

Yea, airplanes and spacecraft are interesting. What do you think of NASA's plans to replace the space shuttle with a new rocket?

Yup! One that travels around a lot, the Netherlands is utterly tiny. It's quite interesting to be able to go all over Europe without it being an ocean-crossing long trip though, admitted.

I've met quite a few people who say any type of space exploration that doesn't have to do with any commercial purpose these days is a waste of money. As a spacecraft and general space enthusiast I can't help but strongly disagree, but I say that's part of my natural curiosity as well. Even though it wasn't efficient at all like it should've been, I still liked the Shuttle program a lot, just for the sense of nostalgia and because if I could, I'd be taking a shuttle apart to see all its inner workings. I always like seeing what new things they come up with, plus rockets have a whole lot of potential. We get into satellites a lot at my study because that's where you earn money when used commercially, but I suppose my true love will always be manned spaceflight, and the spacecraft that carry the payload rather than the payload itself. Plus, isn't it human curiosity to want to know what's out there?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 am
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven

Additional information:

Yup! One that travels around a lot, the Netherlands is utterly tiny. It's quite interesting to be able to go all over Europe without it being an ocean-crossing long trip though, admitted.

I've met quite a few people who say any type of space exploration that doesn't have to do with any commercial purpose these days is a waste of money. As a spacecraft and general space enthusiast I can't help but strongly disagree, but I say that's part of my natural curiosity as well. Even though it wasn't efficient at all like it should've been, I still liked the Shuttle program a lot, just for the sense of nostalgia and because if I could, I'd be taking a shuttle apart to see all its inner workings. I always like seeing what new things they come up with, plus rockets have a whole lot of potential. We get into satellites a lot at my study because that's where you earn money when used commercially, but I suppose my true love will always be manned spaceflight, and the spacecraft that carry the payload rather than the payload itself. Plus, isn't it human curiosity to want to know what's out there?
I agree with you. The new rocket (the Orion) is capable of manned spaceflight, so it seems NASA also agrees. I heard there is a manned mission planned to either the moon or an asteroid (though the asteroid mission does seem a little suspect).

Have you ever been to the UK or Ireland? I want to go there very much.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

xAlfredxThexHerox

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 am
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven

Additional information:

I agree with you. The new rocket (the Orion) is capable of manned spaceflight, so it seems NASA also agrees.

It's great to be able to send robots in space, but I still feel more for sending humans up there. Glad they agree with that!

I have been to Ireland once, my family would take the car by boat and we'd travel from one B&B to the next. I've been to the UK more often, since my parents had friends there when I was little so we'd go there during vacations plenty. I've also gone by myself a few times to see friends I have there, but those have been shorter trips, and usually just to a single area rather than move across the country. It was all really nice though, I've always felt very much at home there, probably more so than in the Netherlands despite being born there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:55 am
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven

Additional information:

I agree with you. The new rocket (the Orion) is capable of manned spaceflight, so it seems NASA also agrees.

It's great to be able to send robots in space, but I still feel more for sending humans up there. Glad they agree with that!

I have been to Ireland once, my family would take the car by boat and we'd travel from one B&B to the next. I've been to the UK more often, since my parents had friends there when I was little so we'd go there during vacations plenty. I've also gone by myself a few times to see friends I have there, but those have been shorter trips, and usually just to a single area rather than move across the country. It was all really nice though, I've always felt very much at home there, probably more so than in the Netherlands despite being born there.
If it weren't for the far too strict gun laws I'd want to live in Britain (I support reasonable gun control, but not forbidding private citizens to have handguns). I'd love nothing more than to visit someday.

Ireland is awesome. Our president just visited there and the UK 3nodding .  

Kelsey MacAilbert

xAlfredxThexHerox

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 am
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Alphonse Grayven

Additional information:

If it weren't for the far too strict gun laws I'd want to live in Britain (I support reasonable gun control, but not forbidding private citizens to have handguns). I'd love nothing more than to visit someday.

Ireland is awesome. Our president just visited there and the UK 3nodding .

I've never really lived anywhere without some strict form of gun control, so I can't say I know what I'm missing. Everything's so insanely crowded over here that you'd shoot at least twenty things when trying to aim for one, plus we don't really have many remote areas where you'd have to defend yourself. I'm only visiting the US for the first time ever this summer, it'll be interesting to get a feel for the general mentality over there, I think. Last time I was anywhere near, I was simply changing planes.

I agree, I really like the landscape and atmosphere there. It's very different from the flat and overly crowded country I'm used to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:17 pm
Preferred name: Roxanne
age: 13 (I know... You may choose to believe me or not but i'm mature for my age) almost 14
sex: Female
religion: Christian
height: I dont know...
fav music: Avril Lavinge, Taylor Swift and about 80 zillion other artists
fav movie: The Karate kid (the new one)
sexual orientation: Straight  

Strawberrydusk

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

MissBerries9

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm
sex: Female rolleyes
religion: Mormon ninja
height: 5'4" sweatdrop
fav music: Any kind that interested me x3
fav movie: Anything that goes for Zombies xD
sexual orientation: Bisexual! heart

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 am
Preferred name: Danielle or Danni
Sex: Female
Religion: I'm more spiritual than religious.
Height: 5' 6.5"
Favorite Music: Country, Rock, pretty much anything.
Favorite Movie: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, Mulan, Sweeny Todd
Sexual Orientation: Let's go with Gay.

Five Random Facts
1. I am an aspiring novelist.
2. I freaking love the color orange! <3
3. I love untying knots and am particularly skilled at it.
4. I love reading! <3
5. I'm afraid of elevators, stinging insects, and Ferris Wheels, but not roller coasters.

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Axel Brodin

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm
Preferred name: Claire
sex: female
religion: Jewish
height: 5'10
fav music: Screamo, Hard Rock, Soft Rock
fav movie: Princess Mononoke
sexual orientation: Lesbian

EXTRAS
1. I'm from Poland, but moved to America when I was 7.
2. I know 6 languages. Japanese, Polish, Hebrew, Arabic, Spanish, and Armenian.
3.Has been engaged for 3 months (I know, really young)
4. And I love to write poetry, whether it be sad or happy.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm
Welcome Roxanne,Zombie,Danni, and Claire ...  

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Preferred name: Chelsea
sex: Female
religion: Atheist
height: 5'6
fav music: Peaches, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Daft Punk, Disco, 80's, Electronica, etc.
fav movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Cannibal Holocaust, Sweeney Todd, Scanners, Videodrome, Shivers, Drag Me to Hell
sexual orientation: Lesbian

07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games