Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:01 pm

kat looked after him stunned she was to tired ti bother kicking him so she just looked down at the note opened it and read what was inside
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:06 pm

(haha im empty-minded right now XDD)

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:07 pm

miss im sorry that i got your name but i have a crush on you, your so strong but yet beautiful. im sorry about this ote too. but i thought i would at least give you my number...444-980-7866
Kadert watched him go and laughed.

bane looked at echo, "well lets fly this thing" he said and started it. It roared t life and took off. "well this is easy.. and now to go forward" he said. He pushed a lever foward and it speed. It headed toward a building and bane barely dodged it. "oh crap how do you land" he said as it headed toward kat and kaderot.

"what the?" kaderot said looking at it. "oh crap" he said at the last moment as it hit them. Kaderot went flying and hit the ground and was knocked out.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:13 pm

kat wasnt knocked out just shook up she quickly looked up at what happend she tryed to get up but she could she looked down and her legs were under hald under the ship "crap..." kat said dizzly

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:15 pm

"you...idiot" she groans, having landed roughly against a chair
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Bane climbed out and was freaking out, "oh s**t oh s**t i crashed it.. hes going to kill me hes going too..." bane saw that kaderot was knocked out.. "never mind ill blame a robot" Sazabi lifted the ship off of kat and moved her, "you suck at flying" he said to bane.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:23 pm

kat looked down at her feet they were flat and some bones were sticking out "hmmm...thats bad..." kat said tiredly she then passed out to tired to feel the pain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 pm

"great" she jumps out of the ship and looks at everyone "oh crap" she walks over to kat "thats not good"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Kaderot was still knocked out and sazabi was staring at her leg. "ouch" he said looking at it then moved her. Bane frowned and looked down, "crap"
They took her to a hospital and they fixed her leg, they had a cast over it and she was on sedatives.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:35 pm

kat moved and flipped around abit sleeply then she opened one eye "huh..were the hell am i.." she mumbeled looking around "weres strike?" she asked

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:36 pm

(haha i feel like sprayin my brother steven wit a water hose XDDD lolz)

Echo slaps banes arm "you idiot, be careful next time"

strike ran in "kat you okay?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 pm

kat looked at him confused "yes im fine why would i be" she asked curosuly

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Bane looked at her,"um i landed a airship on your leg" he said rubbing his arm

Kaderot was sitting on a bed asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Strike looked at her then looked at the others "sure....." he walks over to her

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm

"wow...dont let him fly again" kat looked at strike and smiled "i misssed you striker" she said smileing then she looked at kade "whats wtih him?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games