Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head as Loki spoke, ears perking slightly. “IS your mind sick mother? Is that why Steve has to be a mind healer?’ he asked slowly. Brows furrowing, he let out a soft whine, not liking the idea of his mother having a sickness of the mind. “Can I help? I don’t want you to be sick.” He said slowly, nuzzling a little closer to his mother.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:34 am
MDaylus

Guilt and sadness flooded Loki for a moment with Fenrir's questions. He wanted to know who had told his son about such things but them again it didn't matter now. What's done was done. *My mind isn't so much sick as it is torn apart, what I had built there was destroyed by the god thanos. Your grandmother put a protection over my mind for last night and tonight to let me sleep and so that Thanos would not get to me and I might rebuild some. But after tonight there will be nothing g stopping him from doing it again. I have rebuilt very litte, because it takes quite some time. I have no doubt that he will tear that apart and more. I may not be sane after tonight and I have no wish to harm you. So you must promise me Fenrir that if I do not seem myself you will go tell someone and not try to handle me yourself.* Loki explained. There was nothing Fenrir could to to help besides get someone else. It scared him of what could happen and he hugged Fenrir close. *If you find me in the form of a wolf run.* he breathed the terror of that possibility bleeding into his voice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened closely, ears tucking back in worry. Letting Loki pull him close, he tucked his head under the god’s chin and Gave a little nod. He could go get someone if his mother needed him to. He could go get everyone if he had to. Loki mentioning being in a wolf form had Fenrir stilling, ears perking up again. “You can turn into a wolf?” he asked slowly. He’d seen his mother turn into a large variety of forms, but he’d never seen him turn into a wolf. Some part of him had thought that Loki couldn’t, after all, why else would he decide against turning into that form? He’d shared forms with his brothers. He didn’t say anything beyond his question, voice a mix of emotions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki was relieved to have Fenrir agree to run for someone if he seemed the least bit off. It meant that he had less of a chance to harm his son now. When Fenrir asked about him turning into a wolf he nodded softly almost hesitantly. *I have not taken that shape since long before you were born. The last time I took that shape was when you're brothers died.* Loki explained sadness tinging his voice. He had sworn never to take that shape again if he had his will about him. *Fenrir, that form has been tainted by Vanir magic. It is cursed.* he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a soft whine as Loki talked about his brothers. He had never known them, but he knew how their life and death had affected his mother, knew his mother would have been a very different person if they had lived. He kept his head tucked under Loki’s chin, throwing around how to respond to this information, or if he even should. “Do you not want me to look like a wolf then? If you can’t be a wolf too?” he asked softly. His mother had never shown anything but love and kindness to him, but part of him wondered if he disliked Fenrir’s form. Not that the pup had much choice of course, this was simply where he’d settled. But he could push himself, make it so he was human more, eventually he could look like that all the time if he had to. He didn’t like that form as much, but he could do it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki attempted to soothe Fenrir when the pup whined by petting him gently. He didn't want to upset his pup but he knew it was necessary to keep his son safe. When Fenrir asked him if he didn't want him to look like a wolf. *No, Fenrir I love you as a wolf. I can not take that form because I can not control it, if it was like any of my other forms I would have taken it to help you learn to shift. I do not want you to change who you are because I can not look like you.* Loki responded. He had never told his son about it before because he hadn't wanted what just had to happen. He didn't want Fenrir to dislike his own form or try to change himself. *I love you, no matter the form.* he repeated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let Loki pet him, enjoying the attention as always, and actually taking a little comfort in it. Hearing his mother’s reassurance, he nodded. A part of him knew that, knew Loki wouldn’t hold his form against him, but it was a thought that had inevitably come into his head. “Can someone fix it? Make it so you can turn into a wolf again?” he asked carefully. It really would be nice to have his mother look like him, be able to play with Loki as a wolf and have that connection. “Maybe grandmother knows something? She knows everything.” He offered.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relief when Fenrir nodded and accepted his words. When Fenrir asked if someone could fix it and make it so he could turn into a wolf again Loki paused and thought about it. He hadn't really considered it because he hadn't admitted to anyone until recently what had happened with his sons when he had visited Vanahiem. Then Fenrir was suggesting his grandmother and proclaiming that she knew everything and Loki smiled. *I suppose we will have to ask her and see. Perhaps you and I can see if she is near her bowl tomorrow morning and speak with her about it.* Loki told his son. He would ask his mother now that she knew what had happened he could explain a little more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s tail gave a soft wag when Loki agreed to ask. Sure, Fenrir knew that it may not happen, but so far in what he remembered, his grandmother usually fixed things or figured who could. Despite what Odin had done to him and what he knew Loki and Thor could do, Fenrir was positive that the most powerful person in all the realms was Frigga, she just chose not to be mean or make people do anything. “I would like that. I want you to be able to turn into a wolf….it’s fun…..and then we could play together.” He mumbled with a yawn, snuggling a little closer to Loki and stilling, clearly out of steam for the day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Fenrir's tail wagged. *we would be able to play together as wolves. But we can play together no matter what form I take Fenrir.* Loki chuckled. He knew however why it was important to his son that he be able to be like him. Breathing deeply as Fenrir yawned and snuggled closer Loki pulled the blanket over them and closed his eyes. *Goodnight my son, I love you.* he murmured into the darkness before he let himself drift off to sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Good night mother.” Fenrir mumbled sleepily, already sounding halfway asleep. Fenrir stayed cuddled close to Loki all night, sleeping soundly. Even if Tony had gotten Fenrir to sleep in his own room even before Loki had left, the boy preferred sleeping with his mother. Fenrir did wake up on his own in the morning though, the faint sounds of others waking up in the mansion rousing him, along with the knowledge that food generally came not too long after Steve woke up. Shifting, he nuzzled Loki in an effort to rouse him, much like their nap the day before, though a little less enthusiastically, still sleepy himself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:51 am
MDaylus

Loki slept soundly through the night with fenrir beside him. He was sure he would have had trouble sleeping without his son and him being alone in that room. Still Loki did not rouse when Fenrir did and only have of soft discontent groan when the pup nuzzled him. A hand came up instead to pet at Fenrir's fur and soothe the pup back into sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stilled for a moment when Loki began to pet him, thinking that the god was waking. When that proved to be wrong, Fenrir began to nuzzle him again. “Mother….breakfast….” he murmured. Rolling onto his back, he tapped his feet against Loki, trying to do more to wake Loki up. “Aren’t you hungry?”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 am
MDaylus

Loki was falling back into full sleep when Fenrir nuzzled him again and he gave a protesting huff. He heard Fenrir's words and groaned. Fenrir's feet tapping him finally had red eyes opening and peering at the boy. Loki stared for a moment blinking like he couldn't shake sleep from his mind. Then in a quick second the hand that had been petting Fenrir grasped the pup and drew him close as Loki nuzzled playfully into Fenrir's fur.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir froze as Loki opened his eyes, ears perking up and looking fairly cute as he tried to figure out if Loki would lecture him or not. When Loki quickly pulled him close, Fenrir let out a small, surprised yip, but began wagging his tail quickly. Enjoying the attention, eh began to move around more, rolling and stretching, nudging Loki whenever possible.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games