Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:24 am
MDaylus

Fenrir's surprised yip had the god Grinning and he set his hands into the fur to tickle his son. The wiggling, stretching, rolling and nudging just have loki giving a soft laugh before he pulled away. *Alright breakfast, let me change and we'll head down.* Loki stated rolling to the edge of the bed. He could feel a bit of soreness in his legs from the exercise he had done the day before and hoped he would be able to stand long enough the change clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stretched out as Loki stopped tickling him, giving a toothy wolf grin. When his mother spoke, Fenrir stood and slowly moved to the edge of the bed and hopped down. Looking back at his mother, he tilted his head, sensing a little of the aprhension from the god. “Do you need me to get someone to help?” he asked slowly. He didn’t know what was wrong exactly, but he knew his mother was worried about something.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Looking to Fenrir when the pup suggested that he could get someone to help had Loki pausing. He didn't want to appear weak and always needing help. That would not help in Tony thinking that he was getting better but he also did not wish to injure himself. *No, I think I shall be alright. Go on to breakfast I will be down in a few minutes once I have finished dressing. You do not want your uncle to eat it all.* Loki told his son as he moved to stand. His legs were as sore as he thought and as so were a bit unsteady below him. He glared down at his legs willing them to hold him upright for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir furrowed his brows, but didn’t argue. Leaving, he ignored Loki’s words. Coming into the kitchen the first person he encountered was Tony, the genius having run out of coffee in the lab, clearly having had little to no sleep that night. Fenrir quickly told him what was going on and soon enough Tony was up at the room. Knocking softly, he carefully stepped in, blood shot eyes finding Loki quickly. “Fen said you might need help.” He mumbled, slowly coming to Loki’s side.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki was too concerned with moving to the dresser to retrieve clothes that he didnt see the look Fenrir had before he left. He had retrieved clothes and returned to sit on the bed his legs shaking by then. Stripping his shirt off had been easy along with putting the new shirt on. The pants however were a different matter wntirely. Standing wasn't an option where it normally would have been, sitting and doing so was incredibly difficult and then laying down and trying seemed impossible with his stomach in the way. He was trying the last option when Tony entered the room. Laying back to look at the man the surprise evident on the god's face as Tony moved towards him. A bit of panic flared in the god's mind unsure how to handle the situation. He knew if Tony touched him though he would steak all of the man's magic. *I am alright.* Loki stated hastily.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony fidgeted a moment as Loki spoke, unsure if he should press the issue or not finally he gave a deep sigh and shook his head. “You need help Loki…..” he said slowly. Coming over, he took the pants from Loki’s hand and kneeled by his feet. Lifting on of Loki’s feet, he felt what little magic he’d stored back up drain from him, a moment of dizziness following, but he fought it off. Carefully slipping Loki’s legs into the pants he pulled them up most of the way before he knew he’d have to get Loki to shift. Considering how he’d do this, he finally reached out to get Loki to wrap an arm around his shoulders, standing Loki up a little to finish dressing him. “You’re still recovering…..you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help.” He admonished quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony fidgeted waiting for the man to leave even though he want the man to stay and curl up onto the bed with him. Still Loki knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.when the man told him that he needed help the god opened his mouth to protest that he didnt but as Tony took the pants he had been trying to get on he stopped. He couldn’t deny that he had been having trouble and before he could say anything at all Tony was lifting his foot and loki could feel the magic his children had been wanting flow through him. He gasped a little at the sensation as he shivered before his eyes darted quickly to tony wanting to check the man. Tony seemed to be fine though even if he did look quite tired, Loki doubted the man had slept like he had. Still he watched the man shimmy the pants up most of his legs before reaching out to get him to wrap an arm around the genius. Loki hesitated but did so. His legs shaking as he stood but he didn't complain. *I did not wish to bother anyone and I thought I could accomplish such a small task myself.* Loki tried to explain when Tony told him that he shouldnt be afraid to ask for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony supported Loki’s weight as he finished dressing the god, knowing it was hard for Loki to stand. “You’ll be able to do it yourself soon enough. But until then, everyone understands that you need some help. No one mind.” He said slowly. Wrapping an arm around his waist, Tony slowly guided Loki to the wheelchair. Before he would have simply picked Loki up, but he seemed to lack the strength to do so now. Once Loki was seated, Tony stepped back, eyeing the god to make sure he had what he needed as he rubbed at his eyes, fighting off his fatigue. Taking the chair, he slowly began to push it from the room. “And don’t fuss at Fenrir about this. He’s trying to look after you.” He added, knowing Loki had likely told Fenrir not to get help.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 am
MDaylus

Loki was glad for Tony's support as the man finished pulling his pants up. He nodded when the man continued to tell him that he'd be able to dress himself soon and until then everyone understood that he needed help. Loki himself still didn't like it but he wasn't going to fight it. When he was finally dressed and in the wheelchair he sighed in relief. *Thank you.* he spoke softly. He could see the fatigue Tony had and wanted desperately to soothe it away. The suggestion he would have made to do that he knew would be turned down. *I will not fuss at him for this.* Loki promised as Tony pushed him from the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the thanks and couldn’t hide the bit of relief that came when Loki agreed not to fuss at Fenrir. Heading for the elevator, he looked down at Loki from behind. “Are you hurting? Should I get Bruce to take it a little easier on your exercise?” he asked slowly. He knew Bruce would probably know better than him what Loki needed at the moment, but Bruce could push a little too much from time to time, and Tony wasn’t sure Loki was in the state of mind where he would stop Bruce if needed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:27 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise at the question, he had expected the rest of the ride to the dinning room to be quiet. *Just sore I think. My muscles haven't had much use outside of adrenaline fueled fight instinct lately.* Loki explained. After his magic had gone from him he had felt lethargic and unmotivated. He had barely gotten of the bed Kalani and her grandmother had given him when they finally forced him inside their home. Therefore his muscles hadn't had much work at all and his children ate any nutrients he had which would have kept his muscles strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head a little at Loki’s response. “Bruce could probably get you some medicine for that. Just don’t want you or the baby hurt.” He said slowly. Reaching the elevator, he carefully maneuvered Loki in before the doors closed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up at Tony's response to his. His mind completely forgot about the part of it that had Bruce giving him medicine for the soreness. Instead it focus on the part where Tony had said that he didn't want Loki or he baby hurt. Part of his mind was focused on the fact that Tony still cared for his safety and now that of the child's too. However the other part screamed at him to correct the misinformation the man had and panicking because he had to such a thing. Still he opened his mouth and let the words flow out before his mind could stop him mouth. *Babies, there are two.* Loki said quickly trying once again to keep the panic of that thought back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked, looking up at the ceiling at first, as if JARVIS had given him the wrong translation and then slowly down to Loki, eyes wide. “Two?” he asked, voice cracking slightly. He was going to have two children? He swayed slightly with the shock, his grip on the wheelchair the only thing keeping him upright. “H-How….I…Two?” he asked again, mind not working right any more. Even as the elevator reached the first floor, he didn’t move to push Loki out. “I thought….” Shaking his head, he leaned forward, giving Loki’s stomach a critical look. “Are you sure there are two?” he asked, looking almost disbelieving.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony when he told the man the correct information after he had beaten back the potential panic attack to a manageable level. Hearing the crack in Tony's voice at him trying to confirm the information had Loki gripping the arms of the chair nearly as tight as Tony gripped the back of it. The repeated question with the question of how had the panic attack trying to rear back up full force. Loki desperately wanted to be in Tony's head to know what the man was thinking. When they didn't move as the elevator opened Loki was nearly shaking with the stress of the situation and his stomach felt like it was in knots. The last question still did not have Loki looking up to the genius but he nodded his answer. *Bruce heard to heartbeats and then found them on the monitor thing, I...I saw them.* Loki said shakily, he couldn't stop his body from shaking lightly now. Had one child been okay with Tony but two posed too much, it posed too much for Loki just thinking about the twins.

"Tony? Loki?" came Clint's voice from outside the elevator when he had noticed it open for too long and no one coming out. He had moved closer to see who it was everyone having not made it to the dinning area yet. He was surprised to see the two men who had seemed to avoid each other since Loki had returned together. Still as he looked at them he could see there was something going on.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games