Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:02 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "ragnos, i still care, i never stopped caring, i still love you, you know that" she slowly took a step towards him "please"

he pointed the gun at marka and fired at him
she walked beside ragnos

marka falls to the ground
"is he dead?" she asked looking at marka

no  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:03 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "ragnos, i still care, i never stopped caring, i still love you, you know that" she slowly took a step towards him "please"

he pointed the gun at marka and fired at him
she walked beside ragnos

no
she looked at him "well what are you going to do?" she asked looking back at marka  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:05 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she walked beside ragnos

no
she looked at him "well what are you going to do?" she asked looking back at marka

"i will leave" he starts walking away  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:06 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she walked beside ragnos

no

"ragnos" she said walking after him, she grabbed his arm "i meant everything, every single word, i still care, but i need to know.....do you still care for me?"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

no

"ragnos" she said walking after him, she grabbed his arm "i meant everything, every single word, i still care, but i need to know.....do you still care for me?"

"yes"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:10 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

no

"yes"
she walked in front of him and hugged him "ill always love you" she whispered in his ear, she looked at him and kissed him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:12 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes"
she walked in front of him and hugged him "ill always love you" she whispered in his ear, she looked at him and kissed him

hw smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:14 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes"

hw smiled
she smiled and hugged him "come on, lets go" she wrapped her arm around his waist and walked with him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes"

hw smiled
she smiled and hugged him "come on, lets go" she wrapped her arm around his waist and walked with him

"i really need coffee"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:16 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes"

hw smiled

"i really need coffee"
she smiled "ill go get you some" she dissapeared and then a minute later she reappeared "here" she said handing him a cup  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:18 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

hw smiled

"i really need coffee"
she smiled "ill go get you some" she dissapeared and then a minute later she reappeared "here" she said handing him a cup

he takes the cup and said "thank you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:21 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

hw smiled

"i really need coffee"

"your welcome" she smiled and looked at the sky  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really need coffee"

he drinks his coffee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really need coffee"

he drinks his coffee
she looked down and saw one of her wolves walking besides her "hey" she said petting her  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:31 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he drinks his coffee
she looked down and saw one of her wolves walking besides her "hey" she said petting her

he walks a little faster  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games