Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:25 pm
I'm comin down with somethin in my wrist. I don't know what, but it's been bothering my for months. It'll have a dull pain in the wrist, and it'll travel down to my pinky and the back of my hand. Sometimes my pinky goes numb when I play video games or use a mouse for too long and I have to shake my hand to bring feeling back. *waddles off to her huge pile of commissions*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:33 pm
Leyla Giselle
I'm comin down with somethin in my wrist. I don't know what, but it's been bothering my for months. It'll have a dull pain in the wrist, and it'll travel down to my pinky and the back of my hand. Sometimes my pinky goes numb when I play video games or use a mouse for too long and I have to shake my hand to bring feeling back. *waddles off to her huge pile of commissions*

sounds like tendenites (SP?) or the same thing mom has. Try not sleeping without a pillow for a few days, and fall asleep on your back. somtimes that works.  

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:38 pm
In other news, I'm apparently a theif.

Heres the conversation that ensued:

Fight

Shoneice 2006/09/26 (Tue) 17:22
THIEF, WE TOLD YOU THAT IS A RIP-OFF OF VANI-KINS CHARACTER. neutral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UglyCoyoteNG 2006/09/26 (Tue) 17:26
Uhm. Excuse me? The charecter that was shown to me looked NOTHING like mine. The only thing they have remotly in common is they have paws, they're foxes, in they're female, and in they're ref, they're wearing little black dressess. If you really that theres more of a resemblence, please contact me on aim, and be civil. You don't need to go around acussing me of things that arn't true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoneice 2006/09/26 (Tue) 17:31
IT DOES LOOK LIKE HER CHARACTER BECAUSE THAT IS A RIP-OFF OF HER CHARACTER. AND I AIN'T LYING.
UglyCoyoteNG 2006/09/26 (Tue) 17:41
If you have no evidence supporting thatm, then you can shut your mouth and mind your own buisness. I don't care what you think, your obviosly to immature to do anything more then yell 'theif theif theif!' when you've got no evidence to suport this.

Shoneice 2006/09/26 (Tue) 17:45
WELL YOU DELETED IT THIEF. I SAW THAT REF. YOU MADE. AFTER EVERYONE SAID IT LOOKED LIKE VANI-KINS CHARACTER YOU GOT PISSED AND DELETED IT LIKE A COWARD AND A THIEF. AND DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT MY MOUTH. GO SHUT YOUR OWN BIG MOUTH AND STOP DRAWING THIS SO CALLED LUE. AND I AIN'T IMMATURE. YOUR JUST BEING SNIPPEY.
UglyCoyoteNG 2006/09/26 (Tue) 18:12
I deleted it so that It wouldn't cause an argument. Yes, I made the ref, but I deleted it to keep obsessive fans like you from harassing me. How dose it look like said charecter? I'm being snippy? I'm not the one who fallowed you to a diffrent oekaki to harass persistently with no grounds on doing so. I'm pretty sure thats immature. I asked you what it is that makes her a rip off, and you come up with no reply other then 'theif theif theif.' I rest my case.

Shoneice 2006/09/26 (Tue) 18:15
FINE FINE I'LL CALM DOWN. ITS JUST THAT THAT HAIR STYLE IS THE SAME HER PAWS HER DRESS AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOTH FOXES. COULD YOU JUST STOP DRAWING HER?? THATS ALL I ASK. BECAUSE IT DOES REMIND ME OF VANI-KINS CHARACTER. JUST STOP DRAWING HER.
UglyCoyoteNG 2006/09/26 (Tue) 18:29
The hair is not the same. I don't care if it reminds you of her. If thats the case, why don't you tell Vani to stop drawing her other fox charecters? I'm not going to stop drawingher just because she reminds you of Vani's charecter. Are you going to go on Deviantart and harass everyone else who remotly resembles a fox now? I'm not going to stop drawing her, shes MY charecter, and Its my choice to keep her. Just become one person thinks she looks remotly like Vani's charecter, i'm not going to stop drawing her. Thats final, and this discussion is over.

The charecter is Lue and aparently its a copy of Roxei

Resemblences?
Female.
Fox.
Wearing a black dress in they're refs.
Paws.

neutral Im being requested to stop drawing my charecter over THIS BS?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:42 pm
That person is full of it. You listed the only similarities and they are the only similarities. I don't even see a real resemblence. So yeah, I would see if you could get someone on that person, if you can at all *hugs* NG is no theif  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:43 pm
I'm sorry...they look nothing alike to me  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:52 pm
Wow.. That's stupid. neutral
I don't see a resemblance at all.. You shouldn't be told to stop drawing your character just because of someone is accusing you of being a thief when the characters don't even look remotely the same.

Plus, that person needs to learn to LET GO OF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON. rofl

Siatea-Chan

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:52 pm
THANK YOU. I was starting to worry that it was just me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:55 pm
God I'm a dork. I'm a year ahead in science and our teacher was showing us these videos of like... Things exploding or liquid being held in place with a magnet and each time I could help like, yelling, OHMYGODTHAT'SSOCOOL. XD;; I also tend to get excited when I answer a question right. Lol. I need to calm down.  

punchIT

Dare-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 pm
NG, I wouldn't worry about the person accusing you of being a thief. You and the character they are describing have some similarities, but nothing over-the-top. Some people just get really retentive about it, but I'd just ignore them. =/

-Da're  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:47 pm
After looking at both I've come to the conclusion that the other person is either:
a) Drunk
b) Cross-eyed (I mean, come on, take a look at the eyes on her picture, they're cross-eyed!)
c) Insane
d) Blind

EDIT: I'm talking about NG's Art  

Crenn

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:08 pm
Wow, that person's on crack X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:09 pm
NG, that person needs to put down their crack pipe and pull their head out of their a** at the same time. Your character looks nothing alike to that one. xp  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:11 pm
It was probably just someone trying to start s**t. If the artist herself would have had a problem, she would have said something. Mentioning that would have most likely shut the a*****e up. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:15 pm
Roxei looks like a cross between a papillion and a fox and a meerkat if you ask me.

Besides all that, Ng's style is clearly different from this other persons, even if the design is similar. Don't bother fighting with this person NG, they're not worth your time. They're just trying to ruffle your feathers. er..Fur.

Meph!stopheles

Otterish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:45 pm
Meph!stopheles
Roxei looks like a cross between a papillion and a fox and a meerkat if you ask me.

Besides all that, Ng's style is clearly different from this other persons, even if the design is similar. Don't bother fighting with this person NG, they're not worth your time. They're just trying to ruffle your feathers. er..Fur.

I agree. Im sure the artist couldnt give a a** rats. BTW, sorry to change the subject... but whenever I see you (Meph!stopheles), I have an insane urge to break out into song... magical mister.. gah! Must...not...sing...cats!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games