Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:37 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Yeah sorta. My friend treats him like crap, so he doesn't like him. I treat him awesomely, so he follows me around and such.
Awww.... heart I had a cat that would slppe on my head at night. I don't know why but she loved to do it.

Aww. whee My cat's huge, so if he sleeps with you, you're not moving from whatever position you're in. xp
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:43 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Yeah sorta. My friend treats him like crap, so he doesn't like him. I treat him awesomely, so he follows me around and such.
Awww.... heart I had a cat that would slppe on my head at night. I don't know why but she loved to do it.

Aww. whee My cat's huge, so if he sleeps with you, you're not moving from whatever position you're in. xp
Hmmm. Fat cat? I would cuddle him. But Jewls love to sleep on my head and scare the hell out of me when I was watching horror movies.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:44 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Hmmm. Fat cat? I would cuddle him. But Jewl love to sleep on my head and scare the hell out of me when I was watching horror movies.

Yes, I love to cuddle him. heart He just doesn't like being picked up.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:49 pm

Eddily

My unckle's cat is like that.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:51 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Is he big too, or just doesn't like it?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:53 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Normaly she just doesn't like it, but now she has an open blister on her back paw. Poor baby one of ther dogs bit her then she went under the house and the knot blew up until it bursted open because she brushed up against someting.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Normaly she just doesn't like it, but now she has an open blister on her back paw. Poor baby one of ther dogs bit her then she went under the ouse and the knot blew up until it bursted open.

Ouch. sad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:57 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily

Normaly she just doesn't like it, but now she has an open blister on her back paw. Poor baby one of ther dogs bit her then she went under the ouse and the knot blew up until it bursted open.

Ouch. sad

Yea poor baby. But she's ok now. She is even out hanging around with other cats. So we are happy that she was fixed.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:59 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Yea poor baby. But she's ok now. She is even out hanging around with other cats. So we are happy that she was fixed.

Well that's good to hear then. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:01 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy

Yep. But she is very picky about every thing. We think it's cause she is 1/2 syamease(sp?).

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:03 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy

Yep. But she is very picky about every thing. We think it's cause she is 1/2 syamease(sp?).

Maybe, I don't really know traits of the different kinds.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:07 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy

Maybe, I don't really know traits of the different kinds.

Well they normaly are. If you pick them up when they don't want to be you might as well have the doctor on cal. (maybe a little stressed but true)

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:12 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Well they normaly are. If you pick them up when they don't want to be you might as well have the doctor on cal. (maybe a little stressed but true)

Ack. xp
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:14 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy

Ack. xp
Yea, my greatgrandmother had a full blodded one. He was so pretty but pissey.

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy

Ack. xp
Yea, my greatgrandmother had a full blodded one. He was so pretty but pissey.

I'm not much for siamese, myself. xp
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games