Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 am

Meh, Nightmare was cool in number 2, but in SCIII, Siegfried was much better.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:16 am

I'm better with SCIII Nightmare. I am more comfortable with the character's attacks than with Siegfried's. But I am really interested in playing as Hilde, she seems to have an interesting fighting style and I love her armour.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:51 am

Ah yes.
Johnny Malone.
1st mate on the Gigolo Marie.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:52 am

Damn Proud to be the 1st Mate as well! We're the meanest bunch of outlaws the galaxy will ever see!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:57 am

Outlaws, Bounty Hunters, Freelance cargo deliverymen- Yessir Longstar Inc. (working title) does it all.
Even crawling through the hellhole that is Felucia.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:59 am

We are not calling ourselves Longstar Inc. Besides, I'm the only one with the Bounty Hunter's liscence. (Also known as my Liscence to Kill)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Cale, your sig is wrong. The Bard wasn't a class until 3ed. Before that it was a prestige class and that wasn't until AD&D if memory serves.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:03 pm

And I'm the only one with a legit pilot licence.

We really do need to assign roles on the ship. That way everyone is doing something.

Race has already declared himself the Captain and Pilot. I assume you're the co-pilot? So where does that leave Ral, Gara, and the Imperial?

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Raphael and Kilik for me. Oh did I miss that convo?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:05 pm

No clue for Ral and Gara, but I say the imperial is our chief hostage. (She kind of has to be until we convince that we are not evil.)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale, your sig is wrong. The Bard wasn't a class until 3ed. Before that it was a prestige class and that wasn't until AD&D if memory serves.

My sources say otherwise.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Raphael and Kilik for me. Oh did I miss that convo?
Grrr.....Kilik. I have bad memories of Ral using Kilik. I hate the staff wielding b*****d!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

My sources say otherwise.
I just checked Wilipedia and they were a "prestige class" in first edition. (Using Divine Magic) and a type of the Thief class in Second Edition which could gain spells like a wizard. Then we have the third edition bard. I can't wait to see what the 4ed Bard looks like in the PHB2. Hopefully they will make it more viable for everyone else Cale. (Being that you are one of the few people who actually likes the Bard class as it is.)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Johnny Malone
No clue for Ral and Gara, but I say the imperial is our chief hostage. (She kind of has to be until we convince that we are not evil.)

Oh she doesnt see you guys as evil. She just sees you guys as delinquents, criminals, and outer rim scum. I got plans for her.
What about her droid?
Lets see...I'm the only one who knows how to shoot ship guns, so Gara cant be gunner, we dont have a systems operator or engineer so those are open to someone with training, but thats a short list.
Maybe Ral can cook.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Does anyone other than my character and yours trained in Mechanic? Because that would suck if it's just us two. I agree let the Jedi be the cook.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games