Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:03 am

Efrath
*shifts back into his anthromorphic form and sits down* Bah >.>, I still think that Im better then you at other things anyways o.o
*grins and possibly takes that in completely the wrong way* I wouldnt say that....
*grins at vinnie and winks*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:03 am

*roars as red lightning cracks over his body, his skin and scales rip apart in places as his muscles buldge, his body grows larger and long, topping over eighty feet as his eyes lose there slits and go completely red, the lightning sparking over the opens exposed muscles and he snarls*

Vinnie Outlaw

Efrath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:04 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Occasionally I'm cuddly. Though I have a mate, and he gets jealous, so I'm not *too* cuddly. >.< I'm a shapeshifting furry six-legged eastern dragoness, so the smallest form I have is about the size of the average gecko. Largest form, well, that's an ether form, and I don't take on that form. That one's meant for places like the Void. That form would trump any other dragon's size. razz Then I have a second form, an anthro dragon form that's just barely 5 foot 6, lol. She doesn't shapeshift.

I prefer to stay in a shape that's anywhere between the size of a cat, to the size of a horse. smile

Ah, I see. Well I myself is a cuddle whore, and a western type of Dragon. Nothing special with me really o.o I also have a non anthro form *nodnods* I prefer being Anthro tho
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:04 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*roars as red lightning cracks over his body, his skin and scales rip apart in places as his muscles buldge, his body grows larger and long, topping over eighty feet as his eyes lose there slits and go completely red, the lightning sparking over the opens exposed muscles and he snarls*

and there's vinnie when he's mad ... a complete hunk of dragon *drools*

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:05 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

and there's vinnie when he's mad ... a complete hunk of dragon *drools*
*grins and roars out loudly, flames erupting into the air*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:05 am

Morna Starwind
Efrath
*shifts back into his anthromorphic form and sits down* Bah >.>, I still think that Im better then you at other things anyways o.o
*grins and possibly takes that in completely the wrong way* I wouldnt say that....

Maybe, Maybe not. YOu two wont find out tho o.o

Efrath

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:06 am

Efrath
Morna Starwind
Efrath

Maybe, Maybe not. YOu two wont find out tho o.o

wouldnt want to.. I'm quite happy with what my mate can provide *winks at him and watches her mate*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:08 am

Efrath
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Occasionally I'm cuddly. Though I have a mate, and he gets jealous, so I'm not *too* cuddly. >.< I'm a shapeshifting furry six-legged eastern dragoness, so the smallest form I have is about the size of the average gecko. Largest form, well, that's an ether form, and I don't take on that form. That one's meant for places like the Void. That form would trump any other dragon's size. razz Then I have a second form, an anthro dragon form that's just barely 5 foot 6, lol. She doesn't shapeshift.

I prefer to stay in a shape that's anywhere between the size of a cat, to the size of a horse. smile

Ah, I see. Well I myself is a cuddle whore, and a western type of Dragon. Nothing special with me really o.o I also have a non anthro form *nodnods* I prefer being Anthro tho

*smiles and curls up in a fluffy little dragon ball beside you* I like to be a small dragon. Small, fluffy and adorable. ^__^

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Efrath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:09 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Efrath
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*smiles and curls up in a fluffy little dragon ball beside you* I like to be a small dragon. Small, fluffy and adorable. ^__^

He he^^ Yay! *squees and attempts to hug the little Dragon ball on the ground, twitching his tailtip slightly behind him while nuzzling into you* Dont mind cuddling now do you? o.o
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 am

*leaps on vinnie and curls up on her mate, rumbling happily and closing her eyes*

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 am

Morna Starwind
*leaps on vinnie and curls up on her mate, rumbling happily and closing her eyes*
*rumbles and curls, holding her protectively, sure he looks vicous, but it ain't always what it seems*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:13 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
*rumbles and curls, holding her protectively, sure he looks vicous, but it ain't always what it seems*

*smiles and licks under his chin before falling asleep*

Morna Starwind

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:13 am

Efrath
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

He he^^ Yay! *squees and attempts to hug the little Dragon ball on the ground, twitching his tailtip slightly behind him while nuzzling into you* Dont mind cuddling now do you? o.o

*chuckles softly and purrs* Nope, I dun mind. smile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:14 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind

*smiles and licks under his chin before falling asleep*
*holds her gently and lays his neck over hers lightly, resting wither and leaves a 'do not disturb' sign on his left wing*

Vinnie Outlaw

Efrath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:25 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Efrath
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*chuckles softly and purrs* Nope, I dun mind. smile

*nodnods and churrs softly, continuing to nuzzle against you while he cuddles up to you with his wings fluttering slightly behind him* Good^^ Tell me when you want me to stop or so okay? o.o
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games