Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced at Loki before elaborating for the god. “We’ll be using the ultrasound.” He said softly. Tony blinked at that, eyes widening slightly. He hadn’t even thought of seeing an ultrasound. “I….I think I’d like to see.” He responded slowly. Fenrir was quick to turn in Tony’s lap to see Loki and Bruce better. “Can I come too?” he asked quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for Bruce elaborating what he meant. He was too nervous to say much more. When Tony said that he thought he would like to see it Loki looked up with a shy smile. When Fenrir asked to come too Loki nodded. *I do not see why not.* he answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail excitedly as Loki agreed to let him come. Hurriedly moving off of Tony’s lap, he carefully maneuvered himself into Loki’s lap. “I can’t wait for the babies to be here.” He said quickly, tilting his head slightly as he looked at Loki’s stomach. IT was then that the rest of the mansion finally began to filter into the dining room and Steve and Bucky began bringing out food, pretty much ending the conversation for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son but he still felt apprehensive. *I am sure you can not wait but you must.* Loki told his son. But while Fenrir seemed as though he couldn't wait Loki felt like the time when he would have the twins was approaching too quickly. He didn't get much more time with those thoughts before people were coming into the room and all attention turned to food. Loki himself wnt back to sipping water his stomach still feeling a bit tight from all the excitement this morning.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Betty brought out another cold breakfast for Loki as the others were settling in to their food. There was the usual tired silence of breakfast, half the people still half asleep, the rest not in the mood to chat. Eventually conversation did start up as people began finishing their food, and even though Bruce knew Loki wasn’t in much of an eating mood, he kept encouraging him to eat, refusing to let him leave until a suitable amount of his plate was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the quiet subdued morning conversations. He wasn't sure he could keep with with any conversation at the moment. When conversations did start up in earnest he stayed out of them. He allowed Bruce to encourage him to eat but it took him quite awhile to eat enough to satisfy the man. Some had even left them room by then. he had sipped his water contently instead of eating and wondered if he could get some ice once more but at the time actual food was unappealing no matter if it was cold or not. It simply didn't seem cold enough not like ice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Bruce was satisfied with how much Loki had eaten, he took Loki’s plate and put it in the kitchen, coming back with a cup of ice for Loki, remembering how much he’d enjoyed it the day before. Once that was done, he moved around Loki’s chair and began pulling him away, Fenrir following closely. “Tony, we’re heading to the infirmary.” He announced, the genius looking up from where he was talking quietly with Sam, both staring at a hologram of Sam’s wing pack. Nodding, Tony finished his conversation with Sam before following. By the time he got down to the infirmary, Bruce had already set Loki up in a bed and was running a few tests on the god himself, Fenrir curled at the foot of the bed, watching curiously and asking question after question, all of which Bruce answered patiently.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 am
MDaylus

Loki watched when bruce took his plate away relieved that he had finally met the man's requirements for what he had to eat. When bruce came back with a cup of ice though Loki perked up and was immediately digging a piece out as soon as he had the cup crunching on it. Looking to Tony as bruce called to him yelling the genius that they were headed down to the infirmary he was pleased to find the man with a halogram talking to sam. Tony didn't seem to be having the same problem as before now. *He was working with Sam on something, that's good right?* Loki questioned Bruce as they made their way to the infirmary. Once there he helped bruce get himself onto a bed as much as he could before settling and munching on more ice. He had just dug out another piece when tony entered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced down at Loki when he spoke. “It could be good. Depends on how he handles it later. He has trouble remembering things….it frustrates him.” He said slowly. He was hopeful that Tony was trying to improve at least. When Tony came in, he paused, not sure what to do and where to go. Finally he moved to a chair beside the bed as Bruce finished up drawing blood and placing a heart monitor. He moved off to start the blood testing before he returned to the bed. Pulling over the ultrasound machine and a stool for himself, he slowly sat. “You ready?” he asked softly as he carefully rolled up Loki’s shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in understanding at Bruce's words. He hoped it was a good thing and that Tony was improving buy he knew it could not be. He would have to watch tony. And as if knowing that he was thinking of him Tony entered. The god smiled gently almost shyly as the man seemed as unsure as him about what to do. When bruce pulled out the ultrasound machine Loki's attention turned to him and he nodded when asked if he was ready though he tensed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled encouragingly as Loki nodded. Slowly spreading out the gel for the ultrasound, he gently pressed the machine to Loki’s stomach. After a moment, a steady sound came from the machine. “Those are the heartbeats.” Bruce stated. “The babies’ hearts are almost in sync, so that little echo is baby number two.” He explained. Tony was very still, listening closely, eyes wide as he heard the baby’s heart for the first time. A few minutes later, Bruce smiled, nodding at the screen. “There they are.” He said softly. Reaching out, he pointed out the babies, the heads, the arms, the legs. By that point. Tony was leaning forward intently, staring at the screen, pretty much amazed by what he was seeing. Pausing mid sentence, Bruce leaned closer, squinting at the screen, moving the sensor slightly, examining the babies closely with a furrowed brow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:08 am
MDaylus

Loki tried to return the smile that Bruce gave him but he couldnt. So instead he held still as the man rubbed to cool gel across his belly before adding the wand of the machine. When he heard the heartbeats Loki relaxed a bit. It was a soothing sound, on he had sought out when he and Tony slept next to each other. He liked to heat the man's heartbeat, to know that he was alive and safe. Looking to Tony he didn't know how to decipher the look on the man's face but he relaxed when Tony moved forward to stare more intently at the screen. Looking back to bruce he caught the furrowed brow and panic started to seep in. *What? What is it?* Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked when Loki spoke, seeming to be pulled out of his concentration, glancing at the god, he gave a soft smile. “Loki…..those aren’t two boys.” He said slowly. That got Tony’s attention and he looked to Bruce quickly. “Two girls?” he asked, not sure how to react to that. People had said he’d be cursed with girls because of his womanizing. Bruce shook his head then, still smiling. “A boy and a girl.” He said gently. "Or at least I'm pretty sure. When I draw some samples, I can be sure." he said before motioning to the screen, pointing out which was which.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:28 am
MDaylus

Loki was about to let his panic take over when bruce spoke telling him that the twins were not two boys. Then Tony was asking if they were two girls and Bruce was shaking his head. One of each, he was going to have a boy and a girl. Not like Vali and Narfi at all, the relief that flooded loki had him shaking a bit. *One of each?* Loki questioned wiping at his face as he felt tears leave his eyes. He had been so scared that his children would be reborn and he would be forced to repeat everything all over. To know that it wasn't going to be like that brought Loki relief and joy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded again when Loki questioned him. “I’m pretty sure. Give me a while with the samples and I can tell you for certain.” He replied. Tony had zoned in on the monitor again, staring at the babies, when he looked back to Loki he stiffened. The god was crying again, why was he crying? “Is this good or bad?’ he asked, not sure what mood Loki was in now. As he did that, Bruce began to clean the gel off of Loki’s stomach and prepare to take samples, but he was in no rush, wanting to give Tony and Loki the opportunity to talk about this.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games